IGNORED

MckMama Drama - Including the Fire - Merge

The Archivist

If you go to Catholic school and have sex with one guy, you are a typical Catholic schoolgirl "whore" and everyone snickers about how them uppity Catholics are no better than anyone else.

It's an old meme and not particularly clever or accurate.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I edited above, and I used the wrong word. Highly promiscuous

You didn't watch the you tube did you?

So how many men does it take a woman to be highly promiscuous ? 2? Less than ten? More than 30. Chicca I'm 61 years old and I can assure you I was on the foreskin of the sexual revolution. I can't imagine what kind of label you would put on me for enjoying sex with men and women for decades.

If you're sneaking guys into your all girls school, during school hours, to break into classrooms where the chances of being caught are incredibly high (By both teachers AND students, who shouldn't be subject to that if they don't want to be), so you can brag about it and continue to do it until you get caught. I would call that highly promiscuous.

If you want to have sex in your home, your partner's home, car, hotel, etc, whatever. I don't give a shit. Not at school.

I remember a family I used to babysit when I was a student nurse. The girls went to the Convent of the Sacred Heart, a very expensive private school. The boys went to an equally expensive boys' school. They had a beautiful home but it was trashed inside. I think the Mom probably had depression, and the Dad was a workaholic. Money was not an issue for them. they were very wealthy. Mom just couldn't cope with the number of kids, I don't remember how many, I think 6 but all very close together. Dishes were piled up all over the kitchen. No pets, fortunately. It was hard for me to find a place to sit on the couch while I babysat. The kids were usually in bed, sometimes they weren't and I read to them or helped with homework. My main memory is just how much money they had but their house was so filthy dirty.

Coincidentally, I did a few pediatric private duty shifts for a hoarder family as a RN.

I didn't get any info from the agency so when I stepped into the house, I was like "OMG it's something right out of Hoarders."

The kiddo had severe CP. It was an extended family living in a 9 bedroom, 5 bathroom house in one of the nicest parts of the area. (And I live in a county that often ranks in the top five wealthiest in the nation, so.)

It wasn't gross, per se. Mostly just clutter and dust and dog hair although I later heard that a couple of nurses had complained about past instances of dog shit everywhere and fleas.

The sheer amount of stuff was amazing. The kiddo was fixated on playing with maybe five toys, which she'd been for several years. Grandmother's (fairly obvious/normal solution in my opinion) was to buy several back-ups of each toy at a time so that they'd be there when the kiddo destroyed them or they burnt out. Unfortunately by several, I mean that she'd buy twenty at a time. And this extended to EVERYTHING. She had five bird-noise making clocks in the living room alone.

It was always kind of amusing to watch stuff get "put away." The hoarding wasn't THAT bad. It was probably waist-high stuff with wheelchair-sized paths to a few places. They might have had the room to put everything away - this was a huge house - with some sort of organization. Instead, it just got shifted from pile to pile.

There were quite a few people living in the household at the time and everyone seemed to just put up with it. I eventually dropped the case. Dunno what happened.

If you're sneaking guys into your all girls school, during school hours, to break into classrooms where the chances of being caught are incredibly high (By both teachers AND students, who shouldn't be subject to that if they don't want to be), so you can brag about it and continue to do it until you get caught. I would call that highly promiscuous

I suggest you watch the you tube and learn a bit from a young woman who isn't 16. Her perspective is a lot better thought out than yours.

BTW you didn't answer any of my questions.

Lindsay Says,

You have no idea how many young women who attended the high school I work at had to drop out or go to another school because of "slut shaming." Actually a few times a year, some girl gets drunk at a party and wakes up with a guy on top of her. If she says anything at all, she is labeled a whore and gets slammed by a whole bunch of kids, including the girls. And these are only the ones I hear about. There is a huge double standard. Just wanted you to know since you are obviously still very young and are still learning about human nature. You are in the right place. I would suggest watching the video. I might be an eye-opener for you.

If you're sneaking guys into your all girls school, during school hours, to break into classrooms where the chances of being caught are incredibly high (By both teachers AND students, who shouldn't be subject to that if they don't want to be), so you can brag about it and continue to do it until you get caught. I would call that highly promiscuous.

If you want to have sex in your home, your partner's home, car, hotel, etc, whatever. I don't give a shit. Not at school.

What is the difference between school and a car?

I'm calling a flounce. Time for me to pick some beans. :lol: She's not going to come back and answer questions or mansplain her attitude.

I have snuck with friends (including ones of the opposite gender) into a school. It was not to have sex, although I imagine there were rumors, especially since we went skinny-dipping in the school swimming pool. :D Seriously, there were about 10 of us, no sex occurred (which it sounds like in this case also) and we were kids being dumb. I have never been a whore, but I have been a very adventurous teenager. Thanks for the judgment though. It is nice to know we have people like you to set the parameters for our sex lives.

She never replied to the thread a few days ago in which she hand slapped everyone for saying mean things about Catholics because it would hurt her grandmother's feelings or some such nonsense. :roll:

Space?

Fucking in the back of a 98 Honda Civic is cramped.

Your social studies classroom? Not so much.

I did watch it. I get the point. I shouldn't have said anything but I did so I'm gonna try to finish this out.

There is no number, which is why I didn't specify. If you're being careful, by all means, have as many sex partners as you want. If you're spreading diseases, then it's a problem. Don't take unauthorized people into places that are supposed to be safe environments for children, especially while children are there. Go somewhere else to have sex. A person isn't an alcoholic just because they drink frequently or rather heavily.

A car is your own personal property and can be moved to a remote location

I did watch it. I get the point. I shouldn't have said anything but I did so I'm gonna try to finish this out.

There is no number, which is why I didn't specify. If you're being careful, by all means, have as many sex partners as you want. If you're spreading diseases, then it's a problem. Don't take unauthorized people into places that are supposed to be safe environments for children, especially while children are there. Go somewhere else to have sex. A person isn't an alcoholic just because they drink frequently or rather heavily.

Hell I've had sex in classrooms, the governors office, the grand stairway at the Dorothy Chandler pavilion (one of my favorites), movie theaters, cars, pools ponds, closets, bathrooms lots of places. Am I a whore Lindsay? Am I 'dirty'?

Nurse Nell, when did you graduate from nursing school? My mom went to D'Youville. She got her degree a little later, after we were born, in 1989 or 1990. However, she took classes there off and on in between pregnancies and part time, so she was probably there for a 7 to 8 year span.

Academy of the Sacred Heart may be an expensive school, but that doesn't stop the girls from being a bunch of easy whores. ;) Just saying.

I graduated with my RN from Millard Fillmore Hospital in 1966, got my BSN from D'Youville in 1969. Did your Mom get her RN elsewhere, and then her BSN there? When I was at D'Youville there were a lot of us RN transfer students, which meant we were already RNs. I was the only Millard RN at that time, there were a few from Buffalo General, Sisters', and E.J. Meyers. Is your Mom still in western New York?

She never replied to the thread a few days ago in which she hand slapped everyone for saying mean things about Catholics because it would hurt her grandmother's feelings or some such nonsense. :roll:

i can't find the post. All I said was I was raised "Roman Catholic" and went through the steps to get sacraments but my family never went to church regularly because my parents didn't like the roman catholic church. They stuck with it to please their grandparents. It was on someone's post about how if you don't like your church, just go find another one.

Academy of the Sacred Heart may be an expensive school, but that doesn't stop the girls from being a bunch of easy whores. ;) Just saying.

The little girls I was babysitting for were in grade school. They definitely were not whores.

i can't find the post. All I said was I was raised "Roman Catholic" and went through the steps to get sacraments but my family never went to church regularly because my parents didn't like the roman catholic church. They stuck with it to please their grandparents. It was on someone's post about how if you don't like your church, just go find another one.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11582

You failed to answer my question.

Hell I've had sex in classrooms, the governors office, the grand stairway at the Dorothy Chandler pavilion (one of my favorites), movie theaters, cars, pools ponds, closets, bathrooms lots of places. Am I a whore Lindsay? Am I 'dirty'?

Try THIS ONE where you tried to order which religions to snark on and make a sacred cow of the vatican that no one should mock.

I graduated with my RN from Millard Fillmore Hospital in 1966, got my BSN from D'Youville in 1969. Did your Mom get her RN elsewhere, and then her BSN there? When I was at D'Youville there were a lot of us RN transfer students, which meant we were already RNs. I was the only Millard RN at that time, there were a few from Buffalo General, Sisters', and E.J. Meyers. Is your Mom still in western New York?

She got her Medical Receptionist license (I believe, this is coming from my dad and he's a computer guy) from Villa Maria, and got her RN from D'Youville (you can do that now). She's still in Buffalo, been at the same huge region hospital since graduating :)

I didn't know it was a grade school once, that was WAY before my time apparently.

But how is having sex in a school making a person a whore? You can be arrested for having sex in a car (I think it falls under public areas). So really there's not a lot of difference there. Ever seen someone have sex in the backseat of a car while their friend is driving? I have. That's pretty public.

Funny story time. People study in the university classrooms here during finals. At 10 pm at night you might have campus security stop in once in a while but it's unlikely. So a lot of people spend their nights on campus. They being pillows, blankets, the whole nine yards. Well a lady and gentleman that were studying decided to indulge in some stress relieving activities. They didn't count on everyone studying in that building being able to hear them. Yeah... They got busted. Apparently the guy's girlfriend busted them.

She got her Medical Receptionist license (I believe, this is coming from my dad and he's a computer guy) from Villa Maria, and got her RN from D'Youville (you can do that now). She's still in Buffalo, been at the same huge region hospital since graduating :)

You could always get your RN from D'Youville, it's a 4 year RN/BSN program. In the 60's a lot of RNs from 3 year hospital programs went there or to UB for their BSN. Millard Fillmore Hospital Gates Circle closed recently. That makes me so sad. What hospital is your Mom at? I've been away so long I don't know which hospital is the huge regional one. I'd guess Erie County. You can private message me.

Well it looks like discussing her mother's career is a lot safer than Lindsay explaining her own attitudes towards women and their sexual expression.

Guest Anonymous

This doesn't even remotely make sense. Why do you think the location in which someone has sex makes a difference in whether or not they're "highly promiscuous?" Do you have any proof of the things that you're saying? It sounds like garden variety bullshit gossip that's so often used to bully girls and young women. What the hell makes you think it's okay to call young women whores and judge them for having sex even if what you said is true?

You are being an asshole and it's not the first time. Sort yourself out.

Suddenly you're worried about disease spreading and the safety of children? Before you were all in a lather about promiscuity. Quite a change of tune.

Archived