IGNORED

MckMama Drama - Including the Fire - Merge

The Archivist

I also have a non-neuro typical child. We have had people try to peddle us everything under the sun. People who take advantage of desperate parents...awful.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's such an abysmal human being. I'd say that the Xyng people might be interested to know that she's hawking it for reasons not prescribed (and often outright discouraged) by the company (I suspect it could get them in legal trouble under the right circumstances), but as she's one of their top sellers, I'm betting dollars to donuts they'd look the other way. MLM schemes aren't exactly known for their stellar ethical business practices.

Can anyone give me a quick rundown of what's gone on with MckMama after the website shut down and the bankruptcy was refused? I know MckDad moved back in, but didn't they get kicked out of the house they were living in?

A "quick" rundown, she says, hahaha. Though actually, I don't think anything big has happened with mckmama recently, has it? I got very bored and stopped reading along.

Hi Angri-la!

Great news! I'm bored as all and have spent the morning goofing off. After sadly finding that Emily and Dna are still not pleasuring us with their 2013 comeback, I found that MckSwindy is still posting on instagram

web.stagram.com/n/mckmama77

They've been traveling the country, the MckParents are in a stage of love or some such nonsense, and MckSwindy herself has pink streaks in her hair. Oh and she's still peddling the XYNG!!

Yes, and the week before last, she took her sick kids with that flu that is going round the US, to see her aged GRANDMOTHER!

Wonder if Granny has a will?

As far as I know, the bankruptcy was refused & they were forced to pay $3500 to the courts for the monies they had failed to report. This opened them up to lawsuits from their creditors. An old employee of Izzy's has already taken them to court--he is owed tens of thousands of dollars in unpaid wages. I do not k ow if their has been a judgement.

They have been to Dubai on an earned trip from Xyng, she has run at least two illegal FB giveaways, and they have just finished a huge road trip where it appears they did not have a lot of takers for photog sessions (although the point of these trips appears to have been selling xyng).

Essentially she's still a lying liar who lies:)

• 2 months later...

Uh huh. I bet anything a payment was coming due. The kids were conveniently at Grandma's (not wishing harm on anyone here). Check out her FB. MWOP is just now having some comments hit.

Yup, a few weeks before the balloon payment was due on the house too. How convenient. And her first night back from a business trip, she palmed the kids off at the grandmas. Hmmm.

Dodgyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. When I used to work in insurance you could always tell the deliberate ones because the kids and pets would just "happen" to be elsewhere at the time.

Jewish lightning strikes again!*

I have to say, I'm not surprised.

(*No disrespect to any Jewish FJers)

Sigh. Remember when she crashed her car on the way to a bankruptcy hearing?

I still don't understand how they accumulated that much debt. And now I don't understand how she couldn't make a payment with her massive xyng earnings.

MckMama's latest contract for deed house caught fire last night.

facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10151281284306734&id=269148616733

Our house caught on fire last night. Israel discovered it and woke me. We got out as the fire was hitting oxygen and erupting in the house. (Upstairs in the kids' rooms.)

We are fine, shaken and full of gratitude that our children were visiting Grandma last night! Our family is safe, even our pets. Glory to God and thankfulness to the amazing volunteer firefighters who worked through the wee hours of the morning to save what they could of our house.

We don't need a thing. Just wanted you all to know.

In related new, MWOP explodes.

Sorry if I come across as being a bitch but something smells fishy here, and it's not just the tuna salad I had for tea. Taken from The Fraud Files:-

The contract matures on April 15, 2013, which means she must pay in full at that time or lose her downpayment and lose the house. That can be done with cash on hand or some other form of financing, like a bank loan. If they buyer defaults on the land contract, the property typically reverts to the seller and the buyer loses all money previously paid.

I hope for the kiddies sakes that mummy & daddy aren't that stupid.

Sorry if I come across as being a bitch but something smells fishy here, and it's not just the tuna salad I had for tea. Taken from The Fraud Files:-

I hope for the kiddies sakes that mummy & daddy aren't that stupid.

As a matter of fact they are. So what was the source of oxygen in the kids' rooms?

I really hope the police investigate this as it stinks of insurance fraud to me.

No disrespect, but using anti-Semitic slurs makes you look like a jackass.

If you really mean no disrespect, you might consider giving up using old expressions like that in the future.

If you really mean no disrespect, you might consider giving up using old expressions like that in the future.

I've never heard of it. It sounds disrespectful. What does it mean?

I've never heard of it. It sounds disrespectful. What does it mean?

What McKMama is suspected of doing - setting one's own possessions on fire to collect on the insurance. The implication is that Jews do this more than anyone else -- part of the whole "money-hungry" obnoxious stereotype of old.

Insurance fraud is a thing dishonest people do, and they, of course, come from every religious and ethnic group.

And it sounds like PopRox knows that, or s/he wouldn't have put in the disclaimer. Going to the next step, never again using the expression, so even more people will never have heard it, would be great.

What McKMama is suspected of doing - setting one's own possessions on fire to collect on the insurance. The implication is that Jews do this more than anyone else -- part of the whole "money-hungry" obnoxious stereotype of old.

Insurance fraud is a thing dishonest people do, and they, of course, come from every religious and ethnic group.

And it sounds like PopRox knows that, or s/he wouldn't have put in the disclaimer. Going to the next step, never again using the expression, so even more people will never have heard it, would be great.

OK, I know about insurance fraud but never heard anything about Jews doing it more, probably because they don't. I would say this isn't the first time MckMama has undertaken insurance fraud. The woman doesn't have an honest bone in her body. She claims to be Christian.

That house was a very nice house. Her poor kids will be once again moving.

Archived