IGNORED

Try and tell me it ain't dyed!

FrancineFishpaw

The funny thing is, she could have such beautiful hair if she didn't torture it like that!

She looks like the female entertainers on the old Lawrence Welk show that continued to show in reruns even after he was dead.

What is it with Erin and the bouffant? I swear I've never seen a picture of her without it. Just about any way she does her hair would work really well as a formal hairstyle, for prom or a wedding.

She looks like the female entertainers on the old Lawrence Welk show that continued to show in reruns even after he was dead.

This

What is it with Erin and the bouffant? I swear I've never seen a picture of her without it.

Maybe she's hiding an odd-shaped head under there. *thinks of Coneheads*

That's the hair color I got when my hair started going mousy brown in my late teens and I put sun-in on it to try and get my blonde back. She probably just used a medium blonde shade of Miss Clairol from the sale bin, but needed to go lighter lift out more brown.

Right now? Raggedy pumpkin-head with a mini Gibson Girl bouffant thrown in for good measure (bad habits die hard). She should just let it all go back to her natural color and give it the Duggar girl 2" barrel curl if it's naturally curly, so she doesn't have to commit to a perm.

Her hair and piano are the areas that she is allowed to express her personality. Maybe if she was allowed to dress as she pleased, she would wear retro clothing and try out different funky hair colors. She is a girl that wants to be noticed or she wouldn't wear her hair in such an unusual hairstyle(at least unusual for this decade) There is nothing wrong with wanting to be noticed, however she doesn't really have freedom to really play with her own style.

This again plus the sun-in comment. Could be bad lighting as well.

Her hair and piano are the areas that she is allowed to express her personality. Maybe if she was allowed to dress as she pleased, she would wear retro clothing and try out different funky hair colors.

Well, we know how she feels about people with green hair. Jealous, much, Miss Erin?

(when I was her age I had bright pink hair)

I know I'm in the minority, but I like her hairstyle. I think she could do something different with the color though.

(Then again, I tend to vacillate between crazy braided styles, head coverings, and Amy Winehouse style beehives here lately)

Well, we know how she feels about people with green hair. Jealous, much, Miss Erin?

(when I was her age I had bright pink hair)

I'm probably totally out there, but I for one think that her present hairstyle, in pink, would be absolutely wicked! :clap:

I know I'm in the minority, but I like her hairstyle. I think she could do something different with the color though.

(Then again, I tend to vacillate between crazy braided styles, head coverings, and Amy Winehouse style beehives here lately)

I like her hairstyle too. I just don't get why she does all of that as often as she does.

Next formal event I go to, I'm going to figure out how she does her hair. Of course, mine would probably be too short to pull it off (it's a little past shoulder length) :(

I'm with you here Raine, reminds me of like victorian hair-dos. But then again, I'm known for my ..... eclectic style in fashion.

There's a part of me for some inexplicable reason that LOVES big hair.... :shock:

Her hair and piano are the areas that she is allowed to express her personality. Maybe if she was allowed to dress as she pleased, she would wear retro clothing and try out different funky hair colors. She is a girl that wants to be noticed or she wouldn't wear her hair in such an unusual hairstyle(at least unusual for this decade) There is nothing wrong with wanting to be noticed, however she doesn't really have freedom to really play with her own style.

THIS

I think you are right...hair from a totally different era.

I think the style is fine. Not to my personal taste, but so what? It works reasonably well with her face shape. But the color looks awful. For her sake, I really hope it's the lighting.

Yes. My first thought was old school Dolly Parton.

OSDP.jpg

Yes. My first thought was old school Dolly Parton.

OSDP.jpg

I have not seen that one before but she looks gorgeous... sort of high class hippy (if that made any sense)

I love me some Dolly. And Erin Bates hair... when its not that color.

What is it with Erin and the bouffant? I swear I've never seen a picture of her without it. Just about any way she does her hair would work really well as a formal hairstyle, for prom or a wedding.

It's the Pentecostal Poof (the higher the hair, the closer to God.)

This, IMHO, is hair one should aspire to.

250px-PatsyStone.jpg

Fab, dahling.

Archived