IGNORED

Help finding fundie's blog? / Tabby the Plain Torah Keeper

Esther

Where are the before and now photos? I couldn't locate them...then again, I can't get the tags that vary from "Mark of the Beast" to "Juicing" LOL

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where are the before and now photos? I couldn't locate them...then again, I can't get the tags that vary from "Mark of the Beast" to "Juicing" LOL

If you keep choosing older posts you'll come to it, maybe 3 or 4 pages back. She's very young and thin. She was 32 in 2009, making her about 35 now depending on when her birthday is. She has a 20 or 21 y.o. son so she had her kids very young.

In one post she mentioned she was having some heartbreaking times with 3 of her children but she left it at that rather than sharing everything like some bloggers do. And again she made no disparaging or judgements about her kids.

I would like to know more of her journey to the faith she has now. She does mention she spent 7 years as a Mennonite before becoming what she is now. But in her photo with her kids in 1998 they all look like just a regular family, jeans, no special clothing or anything. I always wonder if there was some crisis, or what led to making such a drastic change. I'm not sure if her husband is on board with it all but he's not against it.

i come away from her blog seeing her as a good Mom, wife, and grandma who lives a simple life, and is a kind, good person. She's not very smart, her spelling and grammar aren't good but all in all, not a person to snark.

If you keep choosing older posts you'll come to it, maybe 3 or 4 pages back. She's very young and thin. She was 32 in 2009, making her about 35 now depending on when her birthday is. She has a 20 or 21 y.o. son so she had her kids very young.

In one post she mentioned she was having some heartbreaking times with 3 of her children but she left it at that rather than sharing everything like some bloggers do. And again she made no disparaging or judgements about her kids.

I would like to know more of her journey to the faith she has now. She does mention she spent 7 years as a Mennonite before becoming what she is now. But in her photo with her kids in 1998 they all look like just a regular family, jeans, no special clothing or anything. I always wonder if there was some crisis, or what led to making such a drastic change. I'm not sure if her husband is on board with it all but he's not against it.

i come away from her blog seeing her as a good Mom, wife, and grandma who lives a simple life, and is a kind, good person. She's not very smart, her spelling and grammar aren't good but all in all, not a person to snark.

She was save 6mos after the youngest was born.

I can't really stomach phoney Jews regardless of their past or how much they allude to their heartbreak.. On the phoney Jew forum she went on and on about how her husband wasn't saved until recently and aired a lot of crap about her kids and their rebellion.

A post from December 5 shows a baptism and the man doing the dunking is wearing a shirt that says YAHWEH!!!!111!!! I'm not a Jew or a fake Jew but I find that tacky.

If you go to the tags and click on 'family photos' I think it is back a page or two. This woman is a about 5ish older than I am (I assume she is in her late 30s/early 40s) and I still get asked for ID. I feel bad for her that she's obviously had a hard life and let herself go. She was a bit of a looker.

I can't really stomach phoney Jews regardless of their past or how much they allude to their heartbreak.. On the phoney Jew forum she went on and on about how her husband wasn't saved until recently and aired a lot of crap about her kids and their rebellion.

I don't understand the phoney Jews at all. Where is the forum?

If you go to the tags and click on 'family photos' I think it is back a page or two. This woman is a about 5ish older than I am (I assume she is in her late 30s/early 40s) and I still get asked for ID. I feel bad for her that she's obviously had a hard life and let herself go. She was a bit of a looker.

In 2009 she was 32 y.o. which would make her 35 y.o. now.

Where is the forum?

Never mind, found it. I joined there a few months ago.

Never mind, found it. I joined there a few months ago.

Yea its pretty boring except for all the whining and prayer threads, but you can really pick up good stuff on the prayer threads cause those ladies spill their guts.

Are you sure you are on the right one? I had to do a whole bunch of questions about Yah and whether I was homeschooling, using contraception. But I was looking for Lina at that time :lol: I just recently cleared them from my bookmarks. I'm fickle that way.

In 2009 she was 32 y.o. which would make her 35 y.o. now.

According to her profile on Messianic Keepers she's 34.

Are you sure you are on the right one? I had to do a whole bunch of questions about Yah and whether I was homeschooling, using contraception. But I was looking for Lina at that time :lol: I just recently cleared them from my bookmarks. I'm fickle that way.

Yes, I had to answer those questions too. I'm all signed in and kosher. :shock:

Yes, I had to answer those questions too. I'm all signed in and kosher. :shock:

I never posted there, I'd quite forgotten the number of kids I claimed to have had :lol: But I was a head covering follower of the Yah :laughing-rolling:

I never posted there, I'd quite forgotten the number of kids I claimed to have had :lol: But I was a head covering follower of the Yah :laughing-rolling:

Yikes, this lady is in trouble:

I don't know if anyone remembers but a while ago I was scheduled for an operation to see if my tubal litigation was reversible.

Damned tubal litigation, it will get you every time. :doh:

I'm single with no kids and I'm there for: "Support of friends on this particular journey. I'm not clear in understanding what a messianic Jew or Christian is. In my mind you're either Christian or Jewish."

They're not the sharpest knives in the drawer. The email I use for online contact has the name 'Amil Zola' attached to it. I told them that my headship didn't permit me to have my own account and he would let me read and not post there. I'm so gonna burn in hell, if there is one :lol:

Experiencedd, are they all on disability support? Either the wife or husband, or both, seem to be in every message I've read. And yes, I'm getting a different picture of Tammy than I get from her blog.

Experiencedd, are they all on disability support? Either the wife or husband, or both, seem to be in every message I've read. And yes, I'm getting a different picture of Tammy than I get from her blog.

It appeared to me that a lot of those women are really living in poverty. These are not the fundy elites of the Morton clans et al. I know that there was a time when Tammy's older kids were working and home and they had to give her their paychecks. Going through the prayer threads I found a lot of internet begging going on. Someone was always in dire need. And yet they were all buying babushkas and crappy home school material. And the majority of posters there don't use Drs. nor do they accept govt assistance. Everyone is treating anything from a prolapsed uterus to a cough or cold with some freekin homeopathic slop.(I do no discount all homeopathy, nor do I depend on its use.)

The one thing that really stood out for me there, was the fact that woman who probably weren't in the best of health to begin with were continuing on with multiple pregnancies and no medical care. There were women who were continually being cared for by their younger children during difficult pregnancies and without medical guidance. It was very sad that they were trading their health and their childrens futures for some Yah.

edited to add: I just went there and I'm still logged in.

It appeared to me that a lot of those women are really living in poverty. These are not the fundy elites of the Morton clans et al. I know that there was a time when Tammy's older kids were working and home and they had to give her their paychecks. Going through the prayer threads I found a lot of internet begging going on. Someone was always in dire need. And yet they were all buying babushkas and crappy home school material. And the majority of posters there don't use Drs. nor do they accept govt assistance. Everyone is treating anything from a prolapsed uterus to a cough or cold with some freekin homeopathic slop.(I do no discount all homeopathy, nor do I depend on its use.)

The one thing that really stood out for me there, was the fact that woman who probably weren't in the best of health to begin with were continuing on with multiple pregnancies and no medical care. There were women who were continually being cared for by their younger children during difficult pregnancies and without medical guidance. It was very sad that they were trading their health and their childrens futures for some Yah.

edited to add: I just went there and I'm still logged in.

Yes, I'm seeing that. And just a whole lot of crazy thinking. It's making me feel brain dead!

Nell I really should be in bed now but I got sucked into Tammys BS

Thank you for your comfort~Hugs~

I know it is all in yahweh's hands and I keep praying, for His will to be done. My Son is already going through the court procedures and having to get tested if He is the Father. I knew this baby was his as soon as I saw her in the nursery. Even though she is half african america, she still looks like one of my babies :)

They are having to test her Husband as well to see if the baby is his .They had already had to do paternity test on the other child, whch isn't my Son's but is probably the Husband.

It is all messed up, and I cry everyday. I pur my whole life into my Son whom I love so very much, He regrets what he has done and just trying to do His best. I would have never believed though if someone told me my Son was going to do anything like this.

We have to pray earnestly for our children, and fight ha satan every day to keep our children to follow Yahweh.

Comment by Cammy H on February 1, 2012 at 6:04

Nell I really should be in bed now but I got sucked into Tammys BS

Yes, I should be in bed too!!

Yikes, her son has made some major mistakes.

Yes, I should be in bed too!!

Yikes, her son has made some major mistakes.

The one thing I don't understand about her and her husband, they are both on SSID, that means that their minor daughters get income from SS. Why oh why don't they move into subsidized housing and give those girls at least half a chance? And she's got her daughter buying her some kind of camera stuff with the money the kid earns. Heck they had to go to food bank for food and she still wants this camera thingy. She goes on and on about how she has to self cath, etc but I'm not getting the photos of her outside the trailer. Ok I'm a cynic and I'm getting tired.

Lets pick over her bones in the a.m Nell.

Is she really only 34? I just turned 33, so she's less than 2 years older than me with a 20 year old? I have one child and he's only 5...I can't even fathom being a Grandmother at my age...although 2 of the Grandmothers on the last season of 16 and Pregnant were my age, I think one was a year younger. SMH..Wow! The picture of her in 1998 with 5 kids was taken the year after I graduated HS..so she was 21 with 5 kids? And if she's been married to her husband for 21 years that means she was 13 when she got married? Maybe 14 when she had her first child? He looks like he's at least in his mid 40s...WTF? AND she didn't adopt the religous thing til after she'd already had the 5 kids....

Is she really only 34? I just turned 33, so she's less than 2 years older than me with a 20 year old? I have one child and he's only 5...I can't even fathom being a Grandmother at my age...although 2 of the Grandmothers on the last season of 16 and Pregnant were my age, I think one was a year younger. SMH..Wow! The picture of her in 1998 with 5 kids was taken the year after I graduated HS..so she was 21 with 5 kids? And if she's been married to her husband for 21 years that means she was 13 when she got married? Maybe 14 when she had her first child? He looks like he's at least in his mid 40s...WTF? AND she didn't adopt the religous thing til after she'd already had the 5 kids....

Yep, married at 13. :o

I married my husband when I was 13 .

We have been married 21 years......

He is only 42, still so young....

... where is marriage at 13 legal? To a 21-year-old, no less?

I shudder to think of what her upbringing was like if she was allowed to get married at that age to a grown man.

if her husband does have full situs inversus or Kartanegers syndrome

then who is the father of the kids?

since men with full situs inversus and dextrocardia are sterile, as the whole condition is due to a genetic ciliary dysmotility meaning that the bodys cells dont migrate and rotate as they should during develoment - which also affects the motility of sperm

unless hes got a variant like situs inversus levocardia? or incompletus

Archived