IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 2)

Alecto

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Loewes is the store that pulled its ads from All-American Muslim, right?

Yes, except they spell it Lowe's. :D

Looks like the Bateses are filming in Big Sandy. Maybe they'll show more of the crazy on their show.

There's going to be SO much overlap I don't see how both Bates and Duggar shows could stay on the air.

Maybe they'll kill the concept of showing us mega-families quicker that way? Perhaps by fall they'll both be gone from TV. :idea:

Looks like the Bateses are filming in Big Sandy. Maybe they'll show more of the crazy on their show.

There's going to be SO much overlap I don't see how both Bates and Duggar shows could stay on the air.

e3274c0e8feb11e1989612313815112c_7.jpg

[ @ ]joshduggar@rotan Working hard filming the Bates new show here in Texas! 2h.

[ @ ]rotan *their @kynziipetes ;-) #grammarpolice 1h.

[ @ ]blueeyesann Wow! Exciting :) 1h.

[ @ ]kynziipetes Haha my bad! I'll work on that! 1h.

[ @ ]kynziipetes@rotan 1h.

[ @ ]iwannasettheworldonfirewithgod I can't wait till their show and yalls come back on!!! 49min.

[ @ ]iwannasettheworldonfirewithgod@joshduggar 48min.

[ @ ]1drewful When's it airing? & what about 19kac? Last season was so short and sad! x. 31min.

[ @ ]paniemilia Can't wait for their show!! 29min

Someone really needs to teach smugly the definition of "work". Taking pictures of other people doing shit is NOT work!

I think the fact that the comments are still up and he's still posting proves that he doesnt read them. Its just another example of his smug ass ways, post and run... who gives a flying fuck what your "fans" say! If anyone needs a handler, its smugly!

Apparently he made it to whatever conference they were going to

c41444fe8f2b11e1be6a12313820455d_7.jpg

Looks like the Fundie Borg. Young people, prepare to be assimilated. Resistance is futile. :?

e3274c0e8feb11e1989612313815112c_7.jpg

Someone really needs to teach smugly the definition of "work". Taking pictures of other people doing shit is NOT work!

Is that Mrs. Seppi?

I wonder why there are two camera and sound guys

That's easy because they are filming for 2 different TLC shows. :lol:

Truly a sign that the end is nigh... God would never allow this. GO BACK SATAN!

None of them appear to be the usual sets of camera/sound guys for the Duggars, but the Duggars have two different sets too.

None of them appear to be the usual sets of camera/sound guys for the Duggars, but the Duggars have two different sets too.

Yeah, but these aren't either of the Duggars' camera/sound guys.

Nice of Boob to insinuate his way into the shot there too. Well done, big guy!!!! I wouldn't expect any less from ya!!!!

Gil is SHORT! From the looks of it, 5'6" tops. Definitely a Napoleonic Complex going on with that guy.

Can't wait to see how they spin the Gothardfest THIS time around. They showed the trip from 2 years ago (when Mullet stayed in Little Rock with Josie) and SHE was the one who mentioned ATI by name. That said, they still sell it as a generic conference for homeschoolers, with lots of NEAT activities for the kids (didn't mention they cost $50-$75/kid). Jinger was in the "orchestra" with about 10 other kids whose parents could afford it. And there was Boob meeting up with Gil and Clark Wilson. Woohoo! Only not so much.

I think TLC secretly wants to cancel the Duggars and put in a "new" fundie bat shit crazy family as their replacement. Knowing them, they're going to throw in the Duggars in the first few episodes to attract more viewers, more viewers will begin to watch and suddenly be "ooooo" and "aaahhhed" over this family, TLC will cancel the Duggars and enter the family who "have no plans to have a series of their own" (as Kelly has stated numerous times). The Bates will become fame hungry just like the Duggars and will become more glamorous with the wardrobe, Gil and Kelly will purposely pop out more children for the sake of their show, TLC will get bored of them, and oops, what do you know, enter some other bat shit crazy family.

At this rate, the Maxwells will probably have a show on how you can take something fun and turn into a biblical study of boredomness.

TLC could have a win win. The Bates family is so much like the Duggars and "cast" and crew will be cheaper as they'll be on season one rates. They aren't as over exposed so maybe viewership will be up some and TLC will therefore make more money. They can replace the Duggars who are probably approaching the break even point without any developmental effort.

My first thought too. Reality tv is not work. Photographing people being filmed for reality tv is not work. The only people working here are the two sound guys and two camera guys.

Question for everyone; We know Duggars are to be becoming less and less reality (filming day to day activities) and more and more staged pieces (talking heads, scenes/activities that seem to have been set up purely for the show, scenes that appear to have been reenacted such as JB&M after Jubilees ultrasound). At what point does it cease to be a reality show and become a normal, everyday, drama/soap opera?

It has been discussed here and on other sites over the past few weeks about whether or not the children are paid. We all know that children in reality tv are not covered by the same laws as regular child actors. I want to know at what point these children are considered actors? In my opinion, it was several seasons ago. I am curious what other people think.

We all know that children in reality tv are not covered by the same laws as regular child actors. I want to know at what point these children are considered actors?

It varies state by state in the US. In California, for example, children in reality TV shows have been determined to be performers. Thus children are covered under the state laws that govern child performers and are protected. Arkansas has no such laws or regulations.

It varies state by state in the US. In California, for example, children in reality TV shows have been determined to be performers. Thus children are covered under the state laws that govern child performers and are protected. Arkansas has no such laws or regulations.

I didn't know that but I'm REALLY glad to hear it. There are obviously some sensible people making laws in California. I hope children in other states get the same protection soon.

PA had to pass laws protecting children of reality shows after the Gosselin family exploited their children. It was determined that they were working. I dont know all of the details but I do know that the parents have to put 15% into a trust for the children.

I think TLC secretly wants to cancel the Duggars and put in a "new" fundie bat shit crazy family as their replacement. Knowing them, they're going to throw in the Duggars in the first few episodes to attract more viewers, more viewers will begin to watch and suddenly be "ooooo" and "aaahhhed" over this family, TLC will cancel the Duggars and enter the family who "have no plans to have a series of their own" (as Kelly has stated numerous times). The Bates will become fame hungry just like the Duggars and will become more glamorous with the wardrobe, Gil and Kelly will purposely pop out more children for the sake of their show, TLC will get bored of them, and oops, what do you know, enter some other bat shit crazy family.

At this rate, the Maxwells will probably have a show on how you can take something fun and turn into a biblical study of boredomness.

I thought the exact same thing! TLC is going to slowly wean people off the Duggars and onto the Bates family.

Sentimental Smuggar...

joshduggar This is the exact spot where I met my wife a few short years ago! 56min

7c117474909811e192e91231381b3d7a_6.jpg

It's where he first knew he wanted to have sweet, sweet handsex with Anna. Of course, it was somewhere with food. How romantic.

Its so funny that, in retrospect, this is the most likely spot for smugly to be. If only she knew then what we know now!

Can anyone tell what the signs say?

At what point does it cease to be a reality show and become a normal, everyday, drama/soap opera?

Never - it is always a "scripted" show in that the producers set up various scenes, activities are constantly reshot/reenacted to catch something that happened when the camera crew wasn't there or the lighting/sound wasn't good enough, and the participants are given direction/suggestions on what to do/say concerning whatever the current "storyline" is.

The only thing that changes over time is that at first, you can satisfy the audience just with the basics - since no one knew anything about the Duggars, the producers could get away with mundane activities like Michelle "teaching" everyone what PER-PEN-DICK-U-LAR meant. But after you've done that for a couple of "seasons," there's nothing new left to tell. That's when the producers start inventing situations, trips, etc., and the "plots" get far more contrived. Since the participants aren't actors (painfully apparent in 95% of the "confessionals"), everything starts to get awkward-looking and awkward-sounding, like that 3rd-grade play by your kid's class.

Towards the end, as viewing drops, panic sets in for the producers, while the participants begin to think they really are speshul snowflakes who are entitled to whatever they want. That's when the producers begin throwing the really big prizes at them, like extravagant overseas trips, 1) in hopes that the scenery and novelty of the trip will distract the viewers from the fact that the trainwreck is going off the rails, and 2) to try to keep the participants satisfied to the end of the current contract.

So far, this exact same pattern has been followed to a T with both Jon and Kate and the Roloffs, and to date, it looks like the Duggars are right on schedule. The only thing that threw them off was the Jubilee fiasco, which actually might have worked in their favor. I suspect if Jubilee had been born, the show would have ended there. As it is, now the producers have one more "hook" they can use to eke out another season - will Michelle get pregnant again, and what will happen?

Picturing Anna standing by the concession stand, fellating a pickle, watching the ATI boys pass, waiting for prince charming to arrive on horseback.

Archived