IGNORED

Birth Control is Sinful in the Christian Marriages and also

Maul the Koala

Robbing God of Priesthood Children!!

http://www.amazon.com/Control-Christian ... 435&sr=8-3

I remember finding this book on Amazon about a year ago. I recently found her Facebook page and thought I'd reshare some of it.

Some of my favourite parts:

THIS IS A HOLYSPIRIT MANUSCRIPT BOOK: WHEN YOU BUY THIS BOOK YOU WILL BE READING A HOLYSPIRIT DIRECTED BOOK FROM GOD; & *CHRIST JESUS.

THIS BOOK MAY BE REVISED: BECAUSE OF COMPUTER DICTATORS: MANY WORDS IN THIS BOOK: MADE HAVE BEEN CHANGED: TO>>DISCREDIT: THE AUTHOR. BUT IN TRUTH: I AM A HOLYSPIRIT CHOSEN ANOINTED DISCIPLE FOR GOD & CHRIST JESUS.

EVEN FOR JEWS, MUSLIMS & GENTILE SINNERS. MANY PEOPLE WILL LEARN HOW TO> BECOME REAL BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN: THROUGH THIS HOLYSPIRIT BOOK & THROUGH THE PROTECTION & SUPPORT OF MY HOLYSPIRIT LIFE!!

And if you feel so inclined, you can 'like' her page on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/AUTHORMS ... 14?sk=info

But if you want to write her, you must address her as APOSTLE ELIYZABETHYANNA STRONG. You can contact her to be YOUR PRIVATE *HOLYSPIRIT ANOINTED *KARATE INSTRUCTOR

And finally

YOU WILL LOVE MY ANOINTED BOOK FROM GOD ALSO. >MY ANOINTED BOOK IS A GIFT FROM GOD TO THE WORLD

I seriously wonder if she's mentally ill.

Quite possibly mentally ill. Ithink we discussed this on the old board, i remember reading about it. I think she has a webpage somewhere too.

Definitely remember coming across this book, but I can't remember if it was through here. Basically the entire book IS WRITTEN LIKE THIS! SO YOU GET TO SPEND YOUR ENTIRE READING EXPERIENCE BEING YELLED AT!

It's on Kindle for 3 dollars now but if you mail her $125 dollars she'll provide you with a hard copy. What a steal!

Oh but read the reviews. Oh, they are worth the trip to the link....

The reviews! I'm pissing my pants! Here a taster....

"My wife and I were actually quite impressed with this item. Between the two of us it took 9 days to finish and I must say I found it hard to get used to during the first few sittings, but gradualy became more comfortable as time went on.

Although neither of us paid too much attention to the content, the sheer volume and quality of the paper contained within was pleasantly suprizing. The paper feels crisp, heavy and tough, yet the pages seperate with just the slightest tug of a thumb and forefinger.

The only real controversy this book created for my wife and I was mostly my fault. You see after I finished the last page I was too lazy to replace the book with another and I left the empty cover sitting on top of the sistern. Let me tell you I copped a nagging!

Overall the item was an interesting change, but we found it a bit expensive and not as suitable as the regular stuff available at the supermarket. Together my wife and I have decided just to stick with normal sorbent two-ply rolls from now on, and would suggest others do the same."

Customers who viewed this item also viewed:

Knitting with Dog Hair: Better a Sweater from a Dog You Know and Love than from a Sheep You'll Never Meet (book)

3B Scientific W43014 Testicle Self Exam Form

Holy Bible: Stock Car Racing (book)

People Who Don't Know They're Dead: How They Attach Themselves to Unsuspecting Bystanders and What to Do About It (book)

Fresh Whole Rabbit

Uranium Ore

How Green were the Nazis?: Nature, Environment, and Nation in the Third Reich (book)

Relaxman Relaxation Capsule

The Big Book of Lesbian Horse (book)

The Stray Shopping Carts of Eastern North America: A Guide to Field Identification (book)

UFO-02 Detector

Liquid Ass 4-Pack

The 2009-2014 Outlook for Wood Toilet Seats in Greater China (book; price: $495.00)

Wheelmate Laptop Steering Wheel Desk

Wolf Urine Lure-32 oz.

Example of One of My Images on the Side of a Truck NOT FOR SALE Canvas Print (price: $12,941,176,248,039.60)

Accoutrements Horse Head Mask

The Toybag Guide to Dungeon Emergencies and Supplies (book)

Anyone Can Build a Tub-Style Mechanical Chicken Plucker (book)

Caffeine Killed my Family: Best Free Cure Since Jesus Christ Himself (book)

Accoutrements Yodelling Pickle [sic]

Datastroyer Model 1000 Disintegrator

The Complete Idiot's Guide to Understanding Intelligent Design (book!)

Castration: The Advantages and the Disadvantages (book)

Nothing in this Book is True, But That's Exactly How Things Are: The Esoteric Meaning of the Monuments on Mars (book)

Does God Love Michael's Two Daddies (book)

Moon People (book)

The 2007-2012 Outlook for Building Portable Folding Chairs in India (book; price: $495.00)

You can contact her to be YOUR PRIVATE *HOLYSPIRIT ANOINTED *KARATE INSTRUCTOR.

Hm. I've been looking for an unbalanced person with expertise in martial arts with whom to be alone in a room.

Hm, I think her belief that COMPUTER DICTATORS have changed the words in her book points to mental illness.

I always wonder if being mentally ill like that is kind of like being in one of those dreams where the situation changes rapidly. One minute you're all, oh I wrote this great book, and the next you're like, wait, why does my book make no sense? That would drive me crazy.

I'm looking at the reviews on Amazon, and off to the side is a Cover Girl ad--I didn't know that the Ellen Degeneres empire now extended to being a Cover Girl!

Seriously, though, I need something amusing to lighten up my day at work, this will do it.

"Last week, the Missouri House passed a resolution denouncing President Obama's mandate that birth-control coverage be included on health insurance policies.

The resolution doesn't really accomplish anything, but it has prompted a tongue-in-cheek response from Rep. Stacey Newman, D-St. Louis, who filed a bill on Wednesday that would prevent men from vasectomies unless needed to avert serious injury or death."

http://www.semissourian.com/blogs/1565/entry/46620

My state has its share of crazy, but I'm glad to see sanity (and snark) still exist.

Hm, I think her belief that COMPUTER DICTATORS have changed the words in her book points to mental illness.

I always wonder if being mentally ill like that is kind of like being in one of those dreams where the situation changes rapidly. One minute you're all, oh I wrote this great book, and the next you're like, wait, why does my book make no sense? That would drive me crazy.

The posts on her Facebook page from 2011 says she's writing more books, including one called "STOP EATING CANCER" and a children's book. But she's begging for donations to help fund those books.

I wonder if she gets anyone that's interested in having her teach karate lessons.

The posts on her Facebook page from 2011 says she's writing more books, including one called "STOP EATING CANCER" and a children's book. But she's begging for donations to help fund those books.

I wonder if she gets anyone that's interested in having her teach karate lessons.

Well I do martial arts, in particular karate and I have never heard of taejukenpo karate. There are many styles of karate but taejukenpo is not one of them!

But if you buy the book for $150 you get:

this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping

Well I do martial arts, in particular karate and I have never heard of taejukenpo karate. There are many styles of karate but taejukenpo is not one of them!

From her Facebook page

********ALSO* YES * I HAVE A KARATE BLACK BELT * IN TAEJUEKEMPO**> MY KARATE BLACK BELT INCLUDES ** INCLUDES > FOUR SELF DEFENSE *STYLES ** TAEKWONDO KICKING* 2) MARTIAL ARTS JUDO* 3) KENPO KARATE* and >.> 3) KARATE STREET STYLE BOXING.

Taekwondo=Tae

Martial Arts Judo=jue

Kenpo=Kempo

Clearly she smushed a whole bunch of words together, but why do that?

The Facebook page is entertaining but really sad. She has two daughters. I feel sorry for those two girls.

That's what I suspected. She seems to have mashed them all together and declared herself a black belt. That does not mean she is a first dan though.

Now there is a style called Ju Kempo, I don't think she means that though.

Archived