IGNORED

Upcoming Baby Season

ophelia

Kristina (of Kristana's Keepsakes) has posted a few new photos of her preggo self with hubby Josh, as well as a few updated photos of her kids (probably Easter photos I'm thinking) on her regular Facebook page (Kristina Carter) not her Kristina's Keepsake Facebook page. I guess they took down the Josh Kristina Carter Facebook page? Kloe looks cute to me.

Is there a link to the page, I couldn't find it. Thanks!

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sola, not sure. The link on her page says she lives in Oscoda, Michigan. Is that where Jason's parents live, I don't recall.

Edited: Oh, and also she's back on a swing of being a fundy.

No, pretty sure his parents live in New Hampshire.

And now heart-shaped tornado Kelly is having another baby! I wonder if they'll have to start getting more chicken breasts. ;)

She announced the pregnancy months ago with an anti abortion video starring her children.

I imagine it was quite tasteful and sensitively done. /sarcasm

Somehow I missed that video - I just saw her family photos posted today along with her "don't let lack of money stop you from having kids!" pep talk. I think I'm kind of glad the video post slipped by me.

Lydia and Wesley Brubaker- just into the 2nd trimester. Not quiverfull because I'm pretty sure they use NFP, but still rather fundie.

It looks like Brian & Julie Knox are expecting a baby on June 24th. I was looking for a baby registry for a friend who shares the name Julie Knox, and their registry caught my attention.

The Muellers sure are fertile! Other than Valerie, the rest of the married Muellers have all had babies before their 1st anniversaries.

Wow TheBeautyUnderneath- That's some super sleuthing!! Haha. Good catch! And they sure are fertile... I can barely keep up with them. Mary Jane (who is a sister-in-law) just had hers and Valerie is pregnant too! Jeez.

fauxmenno- Where did you see this about the Brubakers? I looked at his blog (which is horribly outdated) and both of their Facebooks, yet haven't found anything.

Little white house/egg on the floor is due in December.

She always has to have props. How much you wanna bet the kid had that pee stick in his mouth? :?

fromthelittlewhitehouse.blogspot.com/2013/04/and-then.html

confirmed that Melissa Keen Turley is due the end of June. Her sister Lindsay is due with a boy Aug 2nd.

So it's a second kid for our dear old friend Brantley Disharoon...

She always has to have props. How much you wanna bet the kid had that pee stick in his mouth? :?

I was a little skeezed out by the little guy holding the pee stick. Yuck.

She looks really young.... How old is she?

I always like it when people show progressive photos of their family and the wife looks older, more out of shape, and tired in every picture. Of course the husband looks the same in the first picture as the last. It really makes me want to have a bunch of kids. :roll:

Christa MacDonald ( sister of Tiffany Hector, newly married Melissa Sanford, daughter of Stacey and James) is 27 weeks with her third.

'Courage' Bradrick is going on a year - he was born in May. Kelly has to have another by now, or be very close to it. Her blessings are never more than a year apart.

Her due dates have been pretty much exactly 14months apart, but seeing as she's been having progressively harder pregnancies/confinements (#3-emergency c/s for prolapsed cord, #4-emergency d&c for retained placenta+she looked lthe colour of reheated oatmeal in her post birth pictures.I'm guessing she was either severely anaemic prenatally or she had a fairly traumatic 3rd stage even without the retained tissue, #5-prem labour @ 30 something weeks) , I

wonder how long it will be before Peter Bradrick's sturdy brood mare breaks down to the point she will be considered fit only for the glue factory.

Her due dates have been pretty much exactly 14months apart, but seeing as she's been having progressively harder pregnancies/confinements (#3-emergency c/s for prolapsed cord, #4-emergency d&c for retained placenta+she looked lthe colour of reheated oatmeal in her post birth pictures.I'm guessing she was either severely anaemic prenatally or she had a fairly traumatic 3rd stage even without the retained tissue, #5-prem labour @ 30 something weeks) , I

wonder how long it will be before Peter Bradrick's sturdy brood mare breaks down to the point she will be considered fit only for the glue factory.

Is there ever ANY allowance made for the mother's poor health? Can she stop breeding for any reason? Or does she have to just keep doing it (joyfully of course) until it actually kills her?

Most will pay lip service to the idea of taking the health of mother into consideration. In reality, unless there is a significant chance of death (& I mean the layman's definition of the word, not a statistician's), being 'open to life' is expected, or at least lauded. In this day and age, maternal death as a direct result of pregnancy is a rare thing (although, the rates of emergency hysterectomy post miscarriage seem high in grand-multi Fundy woman and I suspect many end their childbearing careers in that manner) but it is undeniable that the physical and mental burden of constant pregnancy and breast feeding takes a huge toll on women's long term health and shortens their life expectancy, especially when they're also expected to be parenting and homeschooling a whole gaggle of children, often in circumstances that could only be described as financially precarious. That's just considered to be suffering for Christ and definitely no excuse to slack off on producing warriors for the Lord.

Once a woman is pregnant, of course, the life of the blastocyst/embryo/foetus trumps all. Vision Forum even rejects the possibility of terminating ectopic pregnancies, something pretty much every other pro life group considers to be morally valid. According to the 'experts' at the VF Baby Conference, the theoretical one-in-a-squillion chance of a non-lethal outcome for both woman and embryo overrides the very real probability that at very least the embryo will die and the mother will suffer serious health consequences.

TO:DR version= No

Remembering how I stumbled on Julie Knox's baby registry, I decided to occupy my boredom by searching for other random fundies. I found Adam & Valerie Waller's Target registry. Due date is listed as August 27th. Everything seems to be green and gender neutral.

I wonder what that baby will look like! *sarcasm*

Hadassah G from a prayerful life miscarried.

aprayerfullife.com

Also, Adam Waller posted a blog entry confirming that Valerie is pregnant.

joyfullservice.com/2013/05/the-blessing-of-the-lord/

Archived