IGNORED

Upcoming Baby Season

ophelia

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tiffany Hector- Tristan Primus

how did they come up with that one, I wonder? are they secret rock fans ;) ?

I still can't believe skinny ass Tiffany had a 11 pound baby! OMG! In fact I give HUGS to all of you have passed kids over 9 pounds. It's hard to believe a woman can survive such a thing. I thought I was close to death after passing a 7 pounder :shock:

I still can't believe skinny ass Tiffany had a 11 pound baby! OMG! In fact I give HUGS to all of you have passed kids over 9 pounds. It's hard to believe a woman can survive such a thing. I thought I was close to death after passing a 7 pounder :shock:

Not to thread-jack, but my son was 9 lbs 4 oz. I can haz hug? :) He was pretty skinny actually, which I think helped a ton - he was 23" long. Getting him out was quite the relief.

Not to thread-jack, but my son was 9 lbs 4 oz. I can haz hug? :) He was pretty skinny actually, which I think helped a ton - he was 23" long. Getting him out was quite the relief.

High Five to cjsmom, my son was 9 lbs 4 oz and 22.5 inches. we all said he looked like a three month old when he was born and he hasn't stopped since! He's three now and way off the height charts.

High Five to cjsmom, my son was 9 lbs 4 oz and 22.5 inches. we all said he looked like a three month old when he was born and he hasn't stopped since! He's three now and way off the height charts.

I know! I totally felt robbed of the newborn experience! My son was way off the growth charts for height as a preschooler, but in the 80th percentile or so for weight. One health nurse at a check up wanted to talk to me about his weight as it was in the higher range and may not be healthy, until I pointed out his height didn't even fit on the growth chart any more. He's levelled off for height now in terms of there's one kid in his class taller than him, and he's a healthy weight. However, he's already taller than his teacher and special education assistant (in Grade 6 - how tall will this kid get?) - which he thinks is very funny.

Aaaaand, back to le snark. God closed my womb when I felt it called upon me to purpose my headship to get a vasectomy. No babies here!

I don't know if someone has already said it but Hadassah from A prayerful life is expecting number 5 (due in november). She will be 44.

About baby weights, one of my son was 5kg050 and 56cm (sorry, I'm not familair with pounds, inches, etc). He was born in a birth center and everything went very well. Great memory!

I don't know if someone has already said it but Hadassah from A prayerful life is expecting number 5 (due in november). She will be 44.

About baby weights, one of my son was 5kg050 and 56cm (sorry, I'm not familair with pounds, inches, etc). He was born in a birth center and everything went very well. Great memory!

I think it will actually be blessing #7.

I think it will actually be blessing #7.

Yes, you're right. Sorry for the mistake :-P Too much children and I lost count...

Yes, you're right. Sorry for the mistake :-P Too much children and I lost count...

:lol:

In fact, it will be #8, but somehow her first daughter doesn't make the count.

I'm in awe of you!My daughter was 5.045 and 59cm but I had an elective c-section, and wouldn't you know it, I still get the evils from certain wankers about it?

"oh, your baby was the size of a 6 month old, but you should have trusted your body, breathed, prayed and walla, out she would have slid. How will she ever know you love her?!!11!"

I'm in awe of you!My daughter was 5.045 and 59cm but I had an elective c-section, and wouldn't you know it, I still get the evils from certain wankers about it?

"oh, your baby was the size of a 6 month old, but you should have trusted your body, breathed, prayed and walla, out she would have slid. How will she ever know you love her?!!11!"

Oh gosh, all I know is I had a colleague who had a baby that size but they didn't realise how big he was before he was born. Apparently the surgeon told her that he lost count of how many stitches he had to do. :shock: a C-section would have been far less traumatic for her.

Pretty sure I'm only checking this thread to see if Priscilla Waller has popped yet. I feel like she's been full term forever

Wow, seriously? Thats stupid, its not like babies remember being born. She knows you love her because you looked after her, read her stories, told her you love her, played with her, like how most children in the world know their mom and dad love them.

No child in the world has ever said "If you love me so much, why didnt you give birth to me naturally in a pool surrounded by dolphins and then eat the placenta"

As long as baby comes out somehow, then its fine.

Wow, seriously? Thats stupid, its not like babies remember being born. She knows you love her because you looked after her, read her stories, told her you love her, played with her, like how most children in the world know their mom and dad love them.

No child in the world has ever said "If you love me so much, why didnt you give birth to me naturally in a pool surrounded by dolphins and then eat the placenta"

QFT. I was in labor a total of 42 hours with my first, the last 2 of which were pushing (his face was turned the wrong way.) After the DR. manually tried to turn him (OUCH!!!!!), she discovered that my pelvis was too narrow and ordered a C-section. By that point, I was very much in the "Yay, C-section!" camp.

Seriously. I was born via C-section and it hasn't traumatised me at all. It's not like I remember being born! And I was *gasp* bottlefed too!

Briana one of the Catholic fundie bloggers updated her blog on Thursday and she said that had her baby girl on March 6th. The birth story and name will be revealed soon.

According to Brianna's twitter, the baby's name is Alice Therese- it's already on the list. She's a cutie too :)

Seriously though, where is little Pecan? Priscilla looked huge in the last YouTube clip, I thought she would pop early. I'm going to guess her little guy will be at least 9 lbs.

ETA: looks like I spoke too soon! Pecan is here!

My kids know I love them because I didn't leave them to die and rot inside me (they were both transverse lie and were not coming out without a csection). My kids know I love them because I have a great big scar on my tummy where they were cut out of me. Screw the frigging dolphins. My kids know I love them because we are all alive.

:shock: Whaaaaaat?!? I can't see the content so I'll have to take your word for it.

ETA, just signed in to facebook, and there it is. God, what a disaster.

And she's also facebook friends with Sparkly Lauren. Disaster is right.

And where, oh where, is the Philip and Esther LeClerc baby, anyway? Anyone got info on that little blessing? They are friends with Kelly and Petey and Philip is a filmmaker for VF.

And according to that Facebook post she is 5 weeks pregnant. I am always amazed at how early some of these people announce their pregnancies to the world

Archived