IGNORED

Upcoming Baby Season

ophelia

Blair Tsantles has been posting lots of baby and pregnancy things on Pinterest lately. I'm guessing she's already pregnant again or at least hoping for/suspecting another baby.

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think Courtney is even 25 yet.

Blair is probably pregnant. The first two are 11 months apart. She could easily have a third before the first is two.

She might be 30 by now. I found an entry on her old blog from 2011 that said 30 was getting "too close for comfort" or something like that.

I also find her husband kind of disturbing-looking. Not always, but in pics like this he just looks like a creeper :?

69010_1292860939981_1784035548_572682_7231617_n.jpg

Nice punch bowl.

Blair is probably pregnant. The first two are 11 months apart. She could easily have a third before the first is two.

11 months!?!? :shock:

Well, her manchild husband is just acting like any teenager boy: all he can think of is having sex.

yes, poor Blair looks like she is trying to beat her sister Kelly....Do we know anything about Monica Brown? I believe her first two were only 14 moths apart...Certainly she has to be with her third...my god it has been a whole year since her son was born. ( insert sarcasm and a little bit of sadness for these women)

Blair Tsantles has been posting lots of baby and pregnancy things on Pinterest lately. I'm guessing she's already pregnant again or at least hoping for/suspecting another baby.

I don't "pin", so is there a link to her Pinterest? Would love to check it out!

And I don't feel a bit sorry for Monica Brown. She's a smarmy little thing who's mother walked down the aisle at her wedding carrying an infant -- over-breeding is a goal of hers and she seems quite happy to add to the population, even with oneof the world's ugliest man-child (I'm sorry, but David Brown is so homely, IMO).

I don't "pin", so is there a link to her Pinterest? Would love to check it out!

pinterest.com/blairtsantles/

Wonder how manchild Taylor is going to pay all her dream kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, living rooms... Seriously, what does he do for a living? How expensive is life in North Carolina? I have no idea.

About Monica B... I don't know the exact number, but her mother has something like 12 kids and has had at least one after Monica got married. So yet again mother and daughter being pregnant at the same time.

pinterest.com/blairtsantles/

Wonder how manchild Taylor is going to pay all her dream kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, living rooms... Seriously, what does he do for a living? How expensive is life in North Carolina? I have no idea.

About Monica B... I don't know the exact number, but her mother has something like 12 kids and has had at least one after Monica got married. So yet again mother and daughter being pregnant at the same time.

His twitter lists him as "Creative Director" for something called Steadfast Design Firm (don't spend too much time looking at the website, the blurry print is giving me a headache).

Wake Forest, NC is pretty rural, and central NC is not that expensive to begin with. They can live pretty cheaply, but they'll still need a fair bit of space if they're going to keep popping out a kid every year.

I find it interesting how most fundies seem to expect their daughters to "leave and cleave" to their husbands, but Scott Brown seems to be drawing his SILs into his sphere. I guess it suits his brand better to have his kids and a bunch of grandkids around :?

His twitter lists him as "Creative Director" for something called Steadfast Design Firm (don't spend too much time looking at the website, the blurry print is giving me a headache).

Wake Forest, NC is pretty rural, and central NC is not that expensive to begin with. They can live pretty cheaply, but they'll still need a fair bit of space if they're going to keep popping out a kid every year.

I find it interesting how most fundies seem to expect their daughters to "leave and cleave" to their husbands, but Scott Brown seems to be drawing his SILs into his sphere. I guess it suits his brand better to have his kids and a bunch of grandkids around :?

Blair was always the family cook before she got married and moved out. I did go check out her Pinterest page and could only go about halfway down before I had to go get something to eat. She DOES know her food, I will give her that.

I went to the Steadfast Design site. It's totally bare bones, the text will give you a headache, and it's really not clear what they are trying to sell. I'm thinking if they are such great designers, they should have one rockin' website. But, sadly, what's out there for the public to most easily access is just 3 sad pages with no details or purpose or mission statement or any reason to hire them. Good job, Taylor Tsantles! I guess that's what comes of being 18 and inexperienced!

Blair has two already? I thought she and her man-child only had the one son.

Blair has two already? I thought she and her man-child only had the one son.

They had a little girl a few months ago, who's first name is very similar to her brother Aiden. Adalyn Paige maybe?

Also, here's Kelly's Pinterest. http://pinterest.com/kellyjeannette/ I honestly do repin a lot of their things because, well, I like the things Kelly and Blair post.

They had a little girl a few months ago, who's first name is very similar to her brother Aiden. Adalyn Paige maybe?

Also, here's Kelly's Pinterest. http://pinterest.com/kellyjeannette/ I honestly do repin a lot of their things because, well, I like the things Kelly and Blair post.

Are there photos somewhere of the baby girl? I think Blair is pretty and her man-child, once he becomes a man and his adolescent complexion clears up, will probably be one of the more attractive fundies. I imagine their kids are going to be pretty (not like Petie and Kelly's -- they look too much like their father).

The few photos I've seen inside the shack (without a water heater) that Kelly lives in show that she has good decorating taste. And not like her mother (thank goodness) -- seeing photos inside that big barn give me a headache. I will have to check out Kelly's pinterest.

Are there photos somewhere of the baby girl? I think Blair is pretty and her man-child, once he becomes a man and his adolescent complexion clears up, will probably be one of the more attractive fundies. I imagine their kids are going to be pretty (not like Petie and Kelly's -- they look too much like their father).

The few photos I've seen inside the shack (without a water heater) that Kelly lives in show that she has good decorating taste. And not like her mother (thank goodness) -- seeing photos inside that big barn give me a headache. I will have to check out Kelly's pinterest.

This blog is run by a girl who is, I think, a cousin of the man-child. She has a couple pics of Adalyn, and I think there is one of Aedan(sp?) in there as well.

fifismemories.blogspot.com/2013/01/adalyn-paige-tsantles.html

I remember looking for more info about Adalyn before because no one even talked about Blair being pregnant, but no one seems to have mentioned it. Grandpa Scott didn't even put an entry on his blog when she was born. He only mentioned her as one of Taylor's children when talking about his White Unto Harvest conference, and I'm pretty sure he spelled her name wrong.

ncfic.org/harvest-speakers

Good find on both of those! I love the write-up about Taylor: "Taylor Tsantles is a member of Sovereign Redeemer Church under the eldership of Jason Dohm. As a member of Sovereign Redeemer, Taylor has been involved in grassroots-level outreach, by participating in evangelism in his local city of Youngsville and in preaching the gospel at an abortion clinic. Taylor currently runs his own graphics design company – Steadfast Design Firm. He is married to Blair, and they have two children – Aedan Chase and Adalynn Page."

What I want to add at the end is "and he'll be eligible to vote in 2 years".

Also, can we add Dede Haislip of the "Phantom Pregnancy" thread to the list? Just to see what happens?

Phantom pregnancy, you say? I think, from reading one of xgay's comments on her FB wall, she's carrying twins--Peter and Bella. So I guess it makes sense that her pregnancy could be in month 11. Twins take a little longer to make, don't they? Like heating two bowls of soup in the microwave takes longer than just one?

Also, can we add Dede Haislip of the "Phantom Pregnancy" thread to the list? Just to see what happens?

Only if we're prepared to keep transferring her to the 2014, 2015, 2026 list etc as god keeps testing our faith and she keeps refusing psychiatric help.

Phantom pregnancy, you say? I think, from reading one of xgay's comments on her FB wall, she's carrying twins--Peter and Bella. So I guess it makes sense that her pregnancy could be in month 11. Twins take a little longer to make, don't they? Like heating two bowls of soup in the microwave takes longer than just one?

I wouldn't put it past those nutjobs to latch onto that idea at some point. Maybe miracle Jesus babies with gay fathers take longer to make? The extra-holiness takes longer to bake?

Only if we're prepared to keep transferring her to the 2014, 2015, 2026 list etc as god keeps testing our faith and she keeps refusing psychiatric help.

lilith I am totally a-ok with that. I'll keep watching the crazy train until it crashes and explodes in the most tragic fireworks show of crazy we've ever seen.

I found Blair's Pinterest after hearing about it here last night, and I felt weird as hell but she has some good low-carb recipes and and and....I repinned. :(

Anna Duggar's sister Esther still has not had her baby. Why don't they intervene and do a C-section before one or both of them lose their lives, or go into distress? This is crazy!

I'm also wondering if they will be announcing Anna's pregnancy in the first part of the season or if it will be after the over sea's trips episodes. At least Josh and Anna are spacing out their babies and not having one every year.

I'm surprised that Anna wasn't pregnant on Michael's first bday. I'm glad that they're spacing out their children as well, but there's no way their current house can hold another child. Will TLC build them a mega house like they did for J'Chelle and Boob? Time will tell I suppose.

Yeah...I've also been wondering if they might move into the house that they were fixing up last season. That shoe box they call a house is not going to be big enough much longer. But then I think back to small house the 14-15 kids lived in before the palace was built.

What makes you guys think she's spacing out their children.She had a miscarriage before Michael. Most of the families we follow have space between each child. I don't think it's done on purpose.

Archived