IGNORED

Upcoming Baby Season

ophelia

Suzi Nelson Heagy, who has 10 siblings and is family friends with the Staddons and Paines, had her sixth a few days ago. It seems like they've stopped updating the blog, but I found her Instagram.

Is Kelly from Generation Cedar overdue?

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I was that poor fetus, I would be staying in there as long as possible. Its safer on the inside, and its the only time in its life it will ever be considered important.

I'm pretty sure Zsu will be getting preggs any day now. Baby is one soon and she has been dieting and it's summertime. Lethal combination!

What's the news on Princess Militant Fecundity, aka Kelly Bradrick? Seems like we should be hearing about another new blessing for her soon.

Corner of Joy just announced she is pregnant; not sure how far along. Those two have had a difficult time; so I'm sending them all of my prayers.

Kelly Bradrick's gotta be knocked up again, but they seem to keep that stuff quiet these days since they probably know people are questioning their decisions. Certainly they would never use ebil birth control, would they?

Any word on Rebecca Serven Loomis? Their April 1 FB photo shows her quite well along, but so far I've not heard a word. As much as they're all going radio-silence on us, these folks just thrive on sharing their good newses. Dang'em, they get you hooked and then - BLAM! Nothing at all. :embarrassed:

Kelly 2 chicken breasts is due another. Love that she adores her epidurals and hospital stays. Very counter-culture. :lol:

What's the news on Princess Militant Fecundity, aka Kelly Bradrick? Seems like we should be hearing about another new blessing for her soon.

I've been waiting for that announcement, too. What's taking so long, Petey? Too many manly romps taking their toll on you?

I googled Kelly to see if I could find any new photos of her, and accidentially found this gem:

annarebekahportraits.blogspot.fi/

That's a photographer who knows the Browns & Co. I browsed the blog and found quite a lot of photos of our dear friends. Here's the latest where you can see Kelly & her Mister Manly Man:

annarebekahportraits.blogspot.fi/2013/02/marriage-retreat-2013.html

Scroll down for K&P and other Brown offspring. Kelly doesn't look pregnant to me but the photos are from February so who knows...

And here's lil' Geneva B.: annarebekahportraits.blogspot.fi/2011/07/baby-blessings.html

I feel horribly sad for this little girl :cry: To have parents like Kelly and Peter just blows my mind. She never had a chance.

There are many photos of the Bradricks and Blair and her teenage husband in the blog. They look so normal in these pictures that you almost forget who they really are. Almost.

Corner of Joy just announced she is pregnant; not sure how far along. Those two have had a difficult time; so I'm sending them all of my prayers.

I was also wondering how far along she is. The first time she was pregnant she anounced it right away which made me wonder if she actually was pregnant or if the home pregnancy test was not accurate (they aren't 100% accurate after all). In anycase I hope she sees a doctor sooner rather than later and the doctor confirms her pregnancy.

It's from last year, but this picture of sippy cup and his brood mare is so telling. It's rare you see them without their polished smiles and 'life is great' image. This pic is real life and the smiles (except for one kid) are conspicuously absent.

2.bp.blogspot.com/-3Lb2J_AT62k/UCGqAj00aaI/AAAAAAAAChA/U6-Sy7d5LoU/s900/North+Carolina+Portrait+Photography+Event+People+Wake+Forest+NC+Birthday+Party-5.jpg

I was also wondering how far along she is. The first time she was pregnant she anounced it right away which made me wonder if she actually was pregnant or if the home pregnancy test was not accurate (they aren't 100% accurate after all). In anycase I hope she sees a doctor sooner rather than later and the doctor confirms her pregnancy.

From her post it looks like she just did a home test. If I remember correctly she was adamant in NOT seeing a doctor regarding fertility because if one of them had a "problem" she didn't want it to hurt their marriage. I really do wish her all the best; I think she's a lovely young lady (although I can't agree at all with her posts about feeling "bullied" by people because she doesn't support gay rights).

Really?!? Who blogs that?!

Kelly does. She's even posted video of herself in labor.

Kelly does. She's even posted video of herself in labor.

Where and with which of brood did she do that? That's crazy. IMO.

Where and with which of brood did she do that? That's crazy. IMO.

Here ya go: generationcedar.com/main/2009/07/the-birth-of-ellia-brynn.html

Here ya go: generationcedar.com/main/2009/07/the-birth-of-ellia-brynn.html

For a lot of women, being able to see what they have gone through is important because honestly, when you're in labor, you are so focused on yourself, you don't really remember later how it all happened.

I do think it's silly that she waited until her EIGHTH child to choose natural childbirth. There is really no heroism there -- and that birth should have been fairly simple since she'd been through childbirth so many times. And really, after so many births, she still chose a hospital? Whatever.

I don't understand how it's silly to wait until your eighth birth to make a different decision? Nor how it's stupid to choose to give birth in a hospital? And I definitely don't like the implication that 'natural' birth is somehow more 'heroic' than 'unnatural birth' (whatever that is).

Is Kelly of generation cedars first child Brea with her husband? She looks older than 14 (& Kelly married 15 years this year)

She is Kelly's shameful reminder of the fun she had in college. (Which is another reason she won't let her children ever have the tools or the freedom to make any real choices. She feels ashamed of the mistakes she made, so she'll prevent her children the opportunity to grow and learn by making any of their own.)

She is Kelly's shameful reminder of the fun she had in college. (Which is another reason she won't let her children ever have the tools or the freedom to make any real choices. She feels ashamed of the mistakes she made, so she'll prevent her children the opportunity to grow and learn by making any of their own.)

Ooh fun! Is there a link to this story on her blog?

Archived