IGNORED

Upcoming Baby Season

ophelia

Nadia definitely does....they have been married two years and I believe their daughter turned one in February so that sounds about right. Do these women ever go more than two years between children?

AS and E look exhausted....how sad to be in your mid to late twenties, traveling around and parroting the party line. They could be "so much more" in life and still hold to their morals and values. Sad.

Anna Sophia definitely looks like she's thrown in the towel. Elizabeth still looks like she's dressing for the part but AS appears to have given up and with good reason... she's well past the usual Fundie expiration date. Destined to only be an Aunt to her brother's kids. *Not Isaac though.. I have a feeling he will also continue to be single but probably because he's terrified of being alone with a woman he's not related to.

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It looks like Nadia Botkin is expecting another baby soon. I was looking up photos for the Family Economics and Discipleship Conference in St. Louis (after Olivia mentioned it on her blog) and came across a picture of her in this set. It's the last one:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 037&type=3

Woah, AS is shooting MAJOR daggers in the pic with Ebot. :lol:

Who's the blond kid preaching at the beginning of this photo set?

i believe that is Daniel Craig . the same one who sang Nearer My God to Thee at Dougies Titanic fest. He appears to be the brother of Steven Craig who married the barbie-looking Tara ...

Woah, AS is shooting MAJOR daggers in the pic with Ebot. :lol:

It looks as if she's thinking, "I am so over this shit."

There are several more pics of the Botkinettes at the Family Economics Conference at mazzoumemories.blogspot.com. The blogger waxes rhapsodic, describing them (somewhat paradoxically) as "humble and sweet," and "regal." The topic of their talk, delivered to a standing room only crowd of ladies? Why, brothers, of course! Because it's all about teh menz, all the time.

(Sorry for not including pics here, I am traveling, and limited to smartphone connectivity for the nonce.)

WOW, Anna Sophia definitely is Over It. Don't blame her. Can you imagine how many times they've trotted out the same bullshit and given the same lectures and been fawned over by the same sort of beskirted, sparkly-eyed maidens who, as someone mentioned, are considered their peers? (Reminds me of when Zsu called Sarah Maxwell a "godly young lady" setting an example for Miriam and Becky).

Should we start a betting pool on when M3 will make his appearance? I'm guessing Anna will go a few days early, so May 31st weighing 8 lbs 8 oz.

Should we start a betting pool on when M3 will make his appearance? I'm guessing Anna will go a few days early, so May 31st weighing 8 lbs 8 oz.

I'm guessing June 3rd 8lbs. 11oz.

my bet is on june 2nd. 7lbs 14oz. her belly is quite big, but she looks like she's mostly fluid and maybe not baby.

and i don't even think they'll go with an m name. i think they'll switch it up this time.

Does anyone know when Rebecca Serven Loomis is due with her second baby?

Sometime in June, I believe

I don't have any prediction on the date or weight but I think the name will be Mark or Matthew. Classic bible names and nothing beats the Gospels!

Bethany and Danny Lane are having a girl in October: Lenora?! That makes her kids about 13 months apart since their Lewis was really early. These look about 16 but are maybe 22/23....related to the Smith/Morton/Sanders clan.

Bethany and Danny Lane are having a girl in October: Lenora?! That makes her kids about 13 months apart since their Lewis was really early. These look about 16 but are maybe 22/23....related to the Smith/Morton/Sanders clan.

How did you out about this. The kids will be 14 months apart.

Bethany posted a pic of Lewis on instagram and the caption was "Yeay. I'm going to have a sister." or something like that.

Previously...

Mackynzie Renee due 12 Oct born 8 Oct 6.39 pm 8 lbs 19.5 inches

Michael James due 19 Jun born 15 Jun 5.55 pm 8 lbs 10 oz 21 inches

I'll guess:

Mason Garrett due 7 Jun born 8 Jun 7.25 pm 8 lbs 6 oz 20.5 inches

I also think the name will be Matthew or Mason. It's hard to tell since they only have two kids so far, but their daughter has a misspelled/trendy name and their son has a traditional name. I think they'll do 'cool' names for girls and traditional names for boys. But who knows? Maybe they'll surprise everyone and not even give him an M name.

I guessed yesterday, so unless she gave birth and they're not announcing it yet, I was wrong... I'll refine my guess to.... June 4th. 8 pounds 3 ounces. Matthew Joshua. :P

wtffundiefamilies on tumblr says there are rumours it'll be a Marcus.. I wonder where the rumours come from.

I'm saying 5th of June, 5.58pm 8lbs 10oz and 22 inches

Archived