IGNORED

Upcoming Baby Season

ophelia

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who is Brandy? Does anyone know how many months Rebecca Loomis is?

Wait! The Loomii are expecting Blessing No. 2? Where did you all see that?

I'm surprised we haven't had an announcement from Christopher and Anna Maxwell yet. Joshua must be about 10 months, so they're surely pregnant again.

The speculation about Rebecca Loomis's pregnancy is based on this photo on Benjamin Serven's Facebook:

facebook.com/benjamin.serven/photos_stream#!/photo.php?

fbid=418065811600706&set=pb.100001918717626.-2207520000.1361566308&type=3&theater

I'm going to change her status to (speculated), since nothing has been announced.

As far as the LeClercs, they had a baby boy named Philip. She doesn't update her blog and her Facebook is private, but she tweets from @estherleclerc.

The speculation about Rebecca Loomis's pregnancy is based on this photo on Benjamin Serven's Facebook:

facebook.com/benjamin.serven/photos_stream#!/photo.php?

fbid=418065811600706&set=pb.100001918717626.-2207520000.1361566308&type=3&theater

I'm going to change her status to (speculated), since nothing has been announced.

As far as the LeClercs, they had a baby boy named Philip. She doesn't update her blog and her Facebook is private, but she tweets from @estherleclerc.

I don't tweet, so I will take your word for it on the LeClerc boy. Would love to see photos!

You don't have to tweet! Just follow this link: https://twitter.com/estherleclerc

She mostly just tweets from her Instagram, which is private, but if you click on the links in her tweets you can see those pictures. He's a cute little guy!

Thanks, SSU! That baby is cute, even though he's got his father's rather unfortunate nose.

If Brandy really is 5 weeks pregnant (why would anyone announce a pregnancy at 5 weeks???) is it wrong to wish for a (very) early miscarriage? I know that probably sounds harsh but her kids must have such a miserable life.

again, why is this person so horrible?

There are lots of threads devoted to Brandy and her routine child neglect, as well as her and Jason's financial irresponsibility.

There are lots of threads devoted to Brandy and her routine child neglect, as well as her and Jason's financial irresponsibility.

Her facebook page won't open and I think her twitter is down. She can't have completely gone dark?!! How will I entertain myself?

Her facebook page won't open and I think her twitter is down. She can't have completely gone dark?!! How will I entertain myself?

Give it like 3 days. She'll be back with a new personality. Which reincarnation are we up to on the Wheel of Brandy now?

Give it like 3 days. She'll be back with a new personality. Which reincarnation are we up to on the Wheel of Brandy now?

I've been surprised that she hasn't opened a new blog already. It must be a record for her.

The last I saw her fb it was mostly private, except for the five week baby development thing and one single, solitary like: 19 Kids and Counting.

My bet on her next incarnation is baby crazy quiverfull who identifies with J'chelle's rapidly closing womb despite a desire to collect more babies. I fully expect her to start scraping together money for a Reborn doll to tide her over until the new blessing arrives, only for the doll to be tossed away with the wheat berries in a few weeks.

I don't know if anybody follows the Nelsons. I discovered them through the Paines a while back. They have 11 kids, all with 'S' names. Their oldest daughter is married with 5 kids, and 1 on the way. She's due in June. The 3rd oldest is also married, and she had her first baby, Esme Gabrielle, on December 11, 2012. Here's a link to their blog:

nelsonthirteen.blogspot.com

And their oldest daughter's blog:

heagyseven.blogspot.com

I vote we change the name of this thread to the Neverending Baby Season.

I've never seen the Nelsons come up, but they seem to have ties to the Paines and the Staddons. And wow, Suzi has a lot of young children. Where do you see that she's expecting again?

And I've been saying that we should update the thread title for awhile, but I don't think I have the power to do that!! I like the Neverending Baby Season idea though :)

On the Nelson's blog, in the post where they announce Esme. The second paragraph:

"Also, Josh and Suzi announced the upcoming arrival of baby #six in June! That will mean thirteen siblings and nieces and nephews under ten years old, so you can imagine the fun we'll have!"

So if they'll have thirteen siblings, nieces, and nephews under 10 years old, that must mean the Nelson's have 6 kids under 10. Must be a few aunts and uncles that are younger than their nieces and nephews.

OT:but, fwiw, weight had very little to do with how difficult a birth will be. Head circumference is a much more accurate indicator.

OT:but, fwiw, weight had very little to do with how difficult a birth will be. Head circumference is a much more accurate indicator.

Yep, that. And length of unmedicated labor.

On the Nelson's blog, in the post where they announce Esme. The second paragraph:

"Also, Josh and Suzi announced the upcoming arrival of baby #six in June! That will mean thirteen siblings and nieces and nephews under ten years old, so you can imagine the fun we'll have!"

So if they'll have thirteen siblings, nieces, and nephews under 10 years old, that must mean the Nelson's have 6 kids under 10. Must be a few aunts and uncles that are younger than their nieces and nephews.

Are the Nelson's a reversal family?

FYI, Justin & Melissa (Keen) Turley are expecting a girl (#3) and are due about 7 weeks or so before her sister Lindsay.

Certainly there is no denying Loomis #2 at this point:[attachment=0]Loomis2.0.jpg[/attachment]

ITA. Where did this photo come from ?

ITA. Where did this photo come from ?

It's their facebook profile picture. She also made a couple of comments on Lauren Zimmerman's facebook page which indicated that she is indeed expecting number two.

Archived