IGNORED

Upcoming Baby Season

ophelia

I'll guess: Marty McFly Duggar (or Martin Joshua), June 3 at 8:32 p.m. 8 lbs, 14 oz., 22.5 inches.

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I also think the name will be Matthew or Mason. It's hard to tell since they only have two kids so far, but their daughter has a misspelled/trendy name and their son has a traditional name. I think they'll do 'cool' names for girls and traditional names for boys. But who knows? Maybe they'll surprise everyone and not even give him an M name.

I guessed yesterday, so unless she gave birth and they're not announcing it yet, I was wrong... I'll refine my guess to.... June 4th. 8 pounds 3 ounces. Matthew Joshua. :P

My guess was wrong too. Should I be mean this time and guess that she'll go really late like Esther? say June 16th or 17th?

I hate to even comment on them but can't help myself.

No clue on the date but my name guess is Matthew Joshua. The M factor, the named after someone factor, the religious factor...all rolled into one.

Poor kid, whatever moniker he's given.

Going with Mark or maybe Marcus. Mathew is too obvious even for those dullards, Max is too cool, and Mason isn't sufficiently biblical. (Jackson is the only male offspring of Boob and Michelle not to have a name with some biblical basis.)

Marcus is a Roman name, right? Not exactly the"right" side of the Bible. *snerk*

Does Marcus pay homage to NE Missouri Dominionist Pastor Marcus Serven? Only about an 8-hour drive betwen the two clans.

Speaking of Nimmers Loomis' family, any ideas on when his new bro/sis is due? The April 1 FB photo on the Loomis' page shows Rebecca looking well along. But the servenclan.blogspot.com is frozen on April 11 and srloomis.com only produces a Dreamhost page advising that the domain owner has either not activated the page or chosen to leave up the placeholder page up, instead.

Party poopers!

I think Marcus would be fine with them because Roman origins or not, Mark is derived from it.

Oh my goodness, if this M baby arrives tomorrow, I'll share a birthday with a Duggar. The one and only thing we'd ever have in common!

Oh my goodness, if this M baby arrives tomorrow, I'll share a birthday with a Duggar. The one and only thing we'd ever have in common!

It's not hard to do. Give it a few more years and most of the planet will share a birthday with one of the arrows in the quiver.

I have a feeling that M3 is here, they're just finding a super fame worthy way to announce it. Let's inflate Smugger's ego more.

Malachi Garrett, born June 6th, weighing 8lb 8ozs.....

or just in case they switch to S for Suzette after having two M's for Michelle....

Stephen Matthew.....

I think Marcus would be fine with them because Roman origins or not, Mark is derived from it.

As I mentioned on another thread, I've been partial to Markus all along because I have a gemini named Markus, named after paternal great-grandpa Markus, and my dad, Robert Mark.I'm not sure if Josh and Anna would use the more traditional spelling Marcus, or go with Markus, since it's derived from the biblical Mark.

I'm gonna guess this kid is here, so the 3rd would have put her at the usual 4 days before EDD.I think Anna will keep having 8-9lb babies.

Previously...

Mackynzie Renee due 12 Oct born 8 Oct 6.39 pm 8 lbs 19.5 inches

Michael James due 19 Jun born 15 Jun 5.55 pm 8 lbs 10 oz 21 inches

I'll guess:

Mason Garrett due 7 Jun born 8 Jun 7.25 pm 8 lbs 6 oz 20.5 inches

If Wikipedia is correct then

Marcus Andrew due 7 June born 5 Jun ? Time ? Weight ? length

So far I was wrong, wrong and wrong...

Mackynzie Renee due 12 Oct 2009 born 8 Oct 6.39 pm 8 lbs 19.5 inches (4 days early)

Michael James due 19 Jun 2011 born 15 Jun 5.55 pm 8 lbs 10 oz 21 inches (4 days early)

Marcus Anthony due 7 June 2013 born 2 Jun 11.32 am 9 lbs 3 oz 21 inches (5 days early)

Next!

Even crazier is the Keller family:

Daniel and Candice adopted Brighton last July

Suze had Noelle in January

Esther and John had Sophia in March

Priscilla and David had Paul (aka Little Pecan) in March

and now Anna and Josh had a baby in June

That also brings the Keller grandchild count to a whopping 16, all of whom are 10 and under.

She better quit now, if her babies keep going up in weight she'll end up with one of those 15 pounders you see on the news.

Even crazier is the Keller family:

Daniel and Candice adopted Brighton last July

Suze had Noelle in January

Esther and John had Sophia in March

Priscilla and David had Paul (aka Little Pecan) in March

and now Anna and Josh had a baby in June

That also brings the Keller grandchild count to a whopping 16, all of whom are 10 and under.

Wow. The Mortons have 16 grandchildren ages 6 and under

Wow. The Mortons have 16 grandchildren ages 6 and under

That would be some insane reunions and/or holidays! Very noisy;)

Kristina (of soak and wet fame) is due with #4 next week. Did we do name guesses for this one?

Kristina (of soak and wet fame) is due with #4 next week. Did we do name guesses for this one?

I thought she had already revealed the name and it was surprising normal with no unique spelling. I could be dreaming... someone else can confirm.

I thought she had already revealed the name and it was surprising normal with no unique spelling. I could be dreaming... someone else can confirm.

Her 4th child will be named Briana Rose. She announced it on her new blog everythingnice2013.wordpress.com

I'm slightly disappointed in the lack of new blessings for the year 2013. It's mid June already and far too many wives are failing in their duty to bring forth new recruits for God. At least far too few of those I expected. Maybe the bodies of some of those prolific baby makers are rebelling; maybe their god is closing wombs left and right because he's offended and the many lives he has to create in order to make his men feel like men and his women feel like women?

Archived