IGNORED

Upcoming Baby Season

ophelia

Anna from Maidens of Worth is expecting!! They wasted no time- they got married at the end of January. If we're giving her the benefit of the doubt that she didn't announce until the 2nd trimester, that would mean she got pregnant almost immediately.

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her Facebook announcement says 14 weeks and that was May 2- which basically means she got pregnant within a week or two of getting married. Good grief.

Her Facebook announcement says 14 weeks and that was May 2- which basically means she got pregnant within a week or two of getting married. Good grief.

I feel like she'll end up in the 6-10 kids range.

I'm not sure why I rolled my eyes so hard at this, since I actually like Anna, but it's just so predictable. "Get married, have sex like three times, conceive" is The Fundie Way, to the point that if a couple doesn't pull off pregnancy in the first month of marriage, we wonder what's wrong or if they're using teh ebil birth control.

The Sanderses put up a new blog post and Darth looked a bit suspect (definitely heavier around the middle than usual...especially noticable in a pic where she's sitting outside watching the crew play volleyball). However, they're really behind posting stuff, so who knows how old the pics are? Just surprised that there's been no announcement, since she definitely looks knocked up, they're building a house, etc. I wonder if she subsequently miscarried, so they decided not to say anything.

Sweet tea and Buttermilk is having a girl for her 4th!!

Poor girl. By her 4th birthday she'll be her mothers helper, not only with her three younger siblings (at the rate they are reproducing) but also as helpmeet in training to her three older brothers.

She's doomed.

Poor girl. By her 4th birthday she'll be her mothers helper, not only with her three younger siblings (at the rate they are reproducing) but also as helpmeet in training to her three older brothers.

She's doomed.

Didn't she literally have the last baby in the driveway? With her clown car vagina, she'll probably have this one on the toilet or while walking from the kitchen to the dining room table. The baby will just sort of slide out, someone will cut the cord, swaddle the baby and Momma will go right back to being the perfect helpmeet for her man.

She's doomed.

Agree!! I don't undstand why she can't give her body a break!!

Non Reversal Anna should be starting on her next arrow soon.

I am betting while they r celebrating Josh's 1st b-day, she will say she is expecting again!

I'm surprised Rachel Wissman isn't pregnant yet. She's "old" (31 I think), so I would have thought they'd get making the bebes right away. Maybe she, like her brother, is moving away from fundie into fundie-litedom.

me too...In some recent pictures it almost looks like Kendalyn Staddon is no longer pregnant. I cant really tell for sure and there has been no announcement but I hope not. As much as I despise fundies, the heartache of a lost pregnancy is sad.

I'm surprised Rachel Wissman isn't pregnant yet. She's "old" (31 I think), so I would have thought they'd get making the bebes right away. Maybe she, like her brother, is moving away from fundie into fundie-litedom.

I'm not surprised. Do you remember their "love story"?

The Sanderses put up a new blog post and Darth looked a bit suspect (definitely heavier around the middle than usual...especially noticable in a pic where she's sitting outside watching the crew play volleyball). However, they're really behind posting stuff, so who knows how old the pics are? Just surprised that there's been no announcement, since she definitely looks knocked up, they're building a house, etc. I wonder if she subsequently miscarried, so they decided not to say anything.

I think those pictures were taken in December(I believe Abbi's birthday is in December)

In the pictures from the visit to Big Sandy, especially the last picture, Kendalyn looks very pregnant. I'm really surprised that NR Anna hasn't announced a pregnancy yet, and I think that Zsu will announce one before the end of the summer.

okay...I think I was looking at older ones... I am surprised too about anna and Christopher. Rachel Wissman not so much.....alan just doesn't seem that interested in her.

In the pictures from the visit to Big Sandy, especially the last picture, Kendalyn looks very pregnant. I'm really surprised that NR Anna hasn't announced a pregnancy yet, and I think that Zsu will announce one before the end of the summer.

Zsuzsanna doesn't usually get pregnant until after her babies first birthdays, she co-sleeps and feeds on demand and her lactational amenorrhea seems to stay effective for at least a year.

okay...I think I was looking at older ones... I am surprised too about anna and Christopher. Rachel Wissman not so much.....alan just doesn't seem that interested in her.

I always took those photos to mean he was shy and slightly embarrased of having his photo on the blog.

Lots of our fave A-listers at that conference.

It looks like Nadia Botkin is expecting another baby soon. I was looking up photos for the Family Economics and Discipleship Conference in St. Louis (after Olivia mentioned it on her blog) and came across a picture of her in this set. It's the last one:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 037&type=3

It does! And is it just me, or do AS & E both look really tired/worn out in those pictures? I know that to an extent they've chosen their life but since I know there's also an element of brainwashing there, I do worry about them.

It looks like Nadia Botkin is expecting another baby soon. I was looking up photos for the Family Economics and Discipleship Conference in St. Louis (after Olivia mentioned it on her blog) and came across a picture of her in this set. It's the last one:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 037&type=3

Who's the blond kid preaching at the beginning of this photo set?

so what do we all think M3's name will be? if they go for another 'm' name (they're predictable, but i don't think anyone predicted mackynzie!) my bet is on matthew thomas.

Nadia definitely does....they have been married two years and I believe their daughter turned one in February so that sounds about right. Do these women ever go more than two years between children?

AS and E look exhausted....how sad to be in your mid to late twenties, traveling around and parroting the party line. They could be "so much more" in life and still hold to their morals and values. Sad.

Archived