IGNORED

Upcoming Baby Season

ophelia

That Loomis baby is an exact copy of his Uncle Andrew S.They do look happy, but Steven totally annoys me nowadays. Yes, I knew they were hc fundies but I still had a little hope that Steven would be more relaxed, more like the image I have of people from San Francisco area and West Coast USA. I didn't expect him to be a cool surfer dude ( :lol:) but not so damn rigid and a$$hole-ish he seems to be. But he is all that and probably even worse. And what is the most annoying and sickening of it all is that Rebecca allows it. No, she actually totally endorses it.

Ugh :puke-front:

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That baby is adorable. It's a bit unfortunate they've got him in seersucker, but he doesn't seem to mind. Maybe it's a California thing,.

I think Steven was so excited to finally get permission to marry Rebecca that he fancies himself as quite a success. They probably have a good relationship, but she probably also could have done much better. Not sure why I think that. As conservative as they are, I wonder how well they fit in with their community (I think they live in the Silicon Valley, don't they?). I wonder if he evangelizes at work. And if she has any friends.

Aren't the Servens originally from the same area that R&S now live in? Maybe Rebecca still has some old fundie friends there.

Aren't the Servens originally from the same area that R&S now live in? Maybe Rebecca still has some old fundie friends there.

Right you are - and she has plenty of company - why, now it's just a hop, skip and jump to kaffee klatsch with Carmon Friedrich (buriedtreasurebooks.com), who scares me silly.

(Well, not really scared silly, but that woman is all sorts of extremist. The Bayly Brothers love her, and she's a woman with ladyparts and everything, and yet they obediently mentioned her on their site the minute she complained (gently, of course, being sweet and all *rolleyes*) that they hadn't done so.

Recall that before Beckers conceived the first time, church people were loading her up with used baby clothes and accoutrements. Oh, no, she's by no means isolated, out there.

Oh wow! She must be due soon then! Where did you see this? It isn't on their blog.

Can't reveal my sources but she's due around June.

Kristina (of Kristana's Keepsakes) has posted a few new photos of her preggo self with hubby Josh, as well as a few updated photos of her kids (probably Easter photos I'm thinking) on her regular Facebook page (Kristina Carter) not her Kristina's Keepsake Facebook page. I guess they took down the Josh Kristina Carter Facebook page? Kloe looks cute to me.

Just saw via a comment on FB from a friend who is mutual friends with Brandy Cormier that Jason and Brandy are expecting.....

It's their facebook profile picture. She also made a couple of comments on Lauren Zimmerman's facebook page which indicated that she is indeed expecting number two.

Is Lauren Zimmerman a relation of Esther Zimmerman (I forget Esther's married name)?

Is Lauren Zimmerman a relation of Esther Zimmerman (I forget Esther's married name)?

Lauren is married to Esther's brother. Esther's married name is LeClerc (sp?). She's married to that boy, Phillip LeClerc, who makes movies for Vision Forum.

I didn't realise the Zimmermans were that high up in fundie rankings. Esther used to guest-post on Feelin' Feminine and I always thought she was the prettiest outfit contributor.

Kristina (of Kristana's Keepsakes) has posted a few new photos of her preggo self with hubby Josh, as well as a few updated photos of her kids (probably Easter photos I'm thinking) on her regular Facebook page (Kristina Carter) not her Kristina's Keepsake Facebook page. I guess they took down the Josh Kristina Carter Facebook page? Kloe looks cute to me.

She has a "Kristina Carter" page now. I really wonder why...

One of the twins always looks like she/he has cold or is a little bit... strange.

And she is posting few pics than in the last pregnancies (same for Courtney). Real life with 3 kids hits hard, ey?

Wait, what? There are 5 Bradrickines???? One after Geneva Convention? I see it's true on Scott Brown's page

scottbrownonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Browns2012.jpg

but I have no memory of #5 coming along! So we have Triumph, Fortitude, Bespectackle, Geneva and who's #5? Perseverance? Harmony? Sasheen?

Help an old snarker lady out and refresh my failing memory: boy? name? approximate DOB?

TIA! THXBAI!

Wait, what? There are 5 Bradrickines???? One after Geneva Convention? I see it's true on Scott Brown's page

scottbrownonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Browns2012.jpg

but I have no memory of #5 coming along! So we have Triumph, Fortitude, Bespectackle, Geneva and who's #5? Perseverance? Harmony? Sasheen?

Help an old snarker lady out and refresh my failing memory: boy? name? approximate DOB?

TIA! THXBAI!

Michael Courage Bradrick! viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10561&hilit=courage+bradrick

'

Oh, my goodness, yes! How could I have forgotten? It must sound like they're calling in the dogs around suppertime.

"Triumph!" (the comic insult dog)

"Courage!"

gadz........ :penguin-no:

ETA: For some reason I thought I'd refresh my memory - and found yet another SOTDRT fail:

Triumph (noun) Perseverance (noun)

Knox (proper name) Defender (noun)

Loyal (adjective) Cromwell (proper name)

Geneva (proper name) Constance (proper name)

Michael (proper name) Courage (noun)

Wouldn't it have made more sense to be consistent in naming? (adjective) (noun)

The proofreader part of my brain thinks of nails on a chalkboard just to look at that list.

(The mother part of me wants to get to North Carolina, ring their doorbell and say, "WERE you thinking?" and then just walk away.)

Kelly's GOT to be pregnant again, right? If not, Petey's not doing his job right!

Michael Courage was born almost a year ago, so I'm sure Kelly is pregnant again. :angry-banghead: If she's not, I'm guessing her poor tired uterus finally revolted and ran away.

Free Kelly'sUterus!

Michael Courage was born almost a year ago, so I'm sure Kelly is pregnant again. :angry-banghead: If she's not, I'm guessing her poor tired uterus finally revolted and ran away.

Free Kelly'sUterus!

Maybe she finally ran out of eggs.

Kelly's GOT to be pregnant again, right? If not, Petey's not doing his job right!

Hard to tell since Kelly's wearing a dark color and stripes. And they must have told her to smile in this photo. On another note, I must say that this is not a very flattering photo of Deborah of the wild hair.

'

Oh, my goodness, yes! How could I have forgotten? It must sound like they're calling in the dogs around suppertime.

"Triumph!" (the comic insult dog)

"Courage!"

gadz........ :penguin-no:

ETA: For some reason I thought I'd refresh my memory - and found yet another SOTDRT fail:

Triumph (noun) Perseverance (noun)

Knox (proper name) Defender (noun)

Loyal (adjective) Cromwell (proper name)

Geneva (proper name) Constance (proper name)

Michael (proper name) Courage (noun)

Wouldn't it have made more sense to be consistent in naming? (adjective) (noun)

The proofreader part of my brain thinks of nails on a chalkboard just to look at that list.

(The mother part of me wants to get to North Carolina, ring their doorbell and say, "WERE you thinking?" and then just walk away.)

Yes! That violation of parallel structure really frosts my pop-tarts.

It's like the registration lists at the Jockey Club (Thoroughbred horse registration), only most horse breeders plan carefully!

Also...

Jacie Wells (Munah's Cupcake)- Carbon Black (Born February 4)

Carbon Black?Is that seriously the kid's name????

CARBON BLACK? Sounds like a paint color.

Not on-topic, but RachelB

Yes! That violation of parallel structure really frosts my pop-tarts.

I luvs ya!

I wonder if the Seven Sister's Mother is pregnant. They posted a question from one of their young brothers, did they want a sister baby or a brother baby.

Just saw via a comment on FB from a friend who is mutual friends with Brandy Cormier that Jason and Brandy are expecting.....

Are they still mooching off Jason's parents or have they got a home now?

Sola, not sure. The link on her page says she lives in Oscoda, Michigan. Is that where Jason's parents live, I don't recall.

Edited: Oh, and also she's back on a swing of being a fundy.

Archived