IGNORED

Upcoming Baby Season

ophelia

What makes you guys think she's spacing out their children.She had a miscarriage before Michael. Most of the families we follow have space between each child. I don't think it's done on purpose.

Yeah, I don't think they are purposely spacing. They vowed not to use contraception on their wedding day, and I think they both genuinely equate it with murder.

If Anna has breast fed on demand for the first year of Michael's life (as is recommended by the WHO) and has average fertility (not like Michelle's super ovaries) then this could be the natural space, even without a miscarriage that I too think is probable (there were photos mid last year where she really did look four or five months pregnant).

I also think that with a baby, a toddler, a busy life and both of them carrying some weight, they probably aren't having sex every night, so it's very possible that lots of months passed without them having sweet fellowship while she was fertile.

I'm glad that they seem to be truly leaving it to god/nature and not charting her cycles and trying to conceive every cycle.

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if we want to include Christi Cason, they have lots of kids but aren't necessarily fundy (Dave is a member here- dadtolots, but he only posted three times and hasn't logged in ages) She is pregnant with #17 due Oct 27th.

Oooo, and as luck would have it, this weekend the church is hosting their Men's Advance (because it would imply weakness if they called it a Retreat). I wonder if we'll see any photos of other fundie manly men who attended?

Oh good grief. They WOULD have to take the military interpretation, wouldn't they? Can't have men being contemplatives or anything.

What makes you guys think she's spacing out their children.She had a miscarriage before Michael. Most of the families we follow have space between each child. I don't think it's done on purpose.

I think you're onto something there.

It's most likely not a choice for them. It is what it is. They'll take miscarriage, delay, pregnancy as it comes - at this age. Of course, they can't blame birth control pills for any miscarriage; they'll make it all about god's doing.

But, the timing of their pregnancies have nothing at all to do with them - I would bet my life on that.

They claim to give it all to their god, but they're just baby hoarders; the women have no other purpose, so it becomes their focus. Like that chick who whined about 'secondary infertility' after one month - and what, four or five kids?

They need to reproduce or they have no value or worth. They don't space their offspring. They take what their fertility gives them - when it's what they need - and whine about it otherwise.

Baby collectors. They have no concept of the fact that those babies grow up to be human beings. They don't want to acknowledge that concept.

Looks like Valerie Waller, Priscilla's SIL through the Waller brothers, is in the early stages of pregnancy. Their Christmas blog post made no mention of a pregnancy and she still looks stick thin in the pictures that Pecan Thief posted on the blog yesterday.

Any word on Esther Shrader?

Oh good grief. They WOULD have to take the military interpretation, wouldn't they? Can't have men being contemplatives or anything.

I thought of this post when I overheard someone explain, today, that a "retreat" is called that because the participants are to quietly - sometime silently - be contemplative, meditative.

Girly stuff, in other words, as far as the dominionists are concerned. plbbbbb

I don't know if we want to include Christi Cason, they have lots of kids but aren't necessarily fundy (Dave is a member here- dadtolots, but he only posted three times and hasn't logged in ages) She is pregnant with #17 due Oct 27th.

Just gotta roll my eyes, sorry. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I don't know if it has been mentioned here... but Regina Seppi also gave birth to a baby girl, Mercy.

There are pictures on the family's blog: apparently they had a baby shower after the birth.

Is there enough interest in Alice (last name unknown) to add her to the list? She is 7 weeks pregnant (and hella crazy): alicesbaby.blogspot.com/

Is there enough interest in Alice (last name unknown) to add her to the list? She is 7 weeks pregnant (and hella crazy): alicesbaby.blogspot.com/

Wow.... Theres a boat load of crazy.... Kept me busy for a while (typed the address rather than linked from here). One to follow, I think.

Esther finally had Sophia Joy today.

We have a baby!!!! 9:31 pm central time. No other info yet. Beautiful baby girl! Thanks prayer partners. Love you all.

2 people like this.

John Shrader Placenta is out. All going great, Esther doing fantastic!

Yay for Esther!

(I was coming to post that Robert and Kendalyn Staddon are expecting a "new little blessing" on September 30. See their latest post on robertloveskendalyn.com. And be sure to listen to the sound clip. Or not!)

Yay for Esther!

(I was coming to post that Robert and Kendalyn Staddon are expecting a "new little blessing" on September 30. See their latest post on robertloveskendalyn.com. And be sure to listen to the sound clip. Or not!)

BAHH! That was terrifying! I was listening to the heartbeat and thinking "well that's a sweet way to announce it" and then Robert's voice just came out of nowhere! Thank you Captain Obvious, I had no idea what I was listening to...

Wow.... Theres a boat load of crazy.... Kept me busy for a while (typed the address rather than linked from here). One to follow, I think.

Oops, forgot to break link. And of the Mods want to fix my bad?

I haven't done so, but apparently if you go back to her diaryland days she talks about how she and her husband did not have sex for many years because of a fear of pregnancy. There is a thread on her, viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15718

Thread needs to be revised .Some people are expecting again since the first list was started!Start a new thread for 2103 births.

Thread needs to be revised .Some people are expecting again since the first list was started!Start a new thread for 2103 births.

If you go to the first page the list has been updated.

9-10-13 from Courtney's (Sweet Tea) Facebook about the 4th baby being due.On the list somebody had it has as August 10 which is why I thought the list was out dated! hard to keep up the fertile people!!

Oops, forgot to break link. And of the Mods want to fix my bad?

I haven't done so, but apparently if you go back to her diaryland days she talks about how she and her husband did not have sex for many years because of a fear of pregnancy. There is a thread on her, viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15718

CW, thanks for noting the hotlink -- just so you know: you can "fix your bad" ;) in your own posts: just click on your "Edit" option in the post, make the change ( remove http://www. ) and click on the "Submit." Granted, a mod will have to go into other folks' posts where your hotlink has been quoted, but if you forget to break the link in a post, just use your edit/submit powerz and you'll have chilled that hotlink!!! :D

Courtney will turn 29 this month. Interesting how she is already on her 4th child while her friends from Mountain Musings are not married.I guess some ladies will always be SAHD while others breed over and over.Evens out at the end. Mountain Musings mom was in her 30's when the 4 were born so maybe that will happend to them .

Archived