IGNORED

Post on Amy's FB page

ophelia

I actually thought it was blue... the media "dotted" the face of a rape victim so they could televise her testimony. The dot slipped a couple of times... It was a complete mess.

It probably was blue. I can't believe that trial was 20 years ago. Just a bump in the road for the Kennedys; they were still teflon back then. Now? A young Kennedy in the same circimstance may well be convicted. WKS went on to become a doctor, if memory serves.

At any rate, technology was not quite ready for "the dot."

Back OT, Amy really needs to stay out of current affairs and politics. She just succeeds in showing what an idiot she is. As was posted above, going free will likely kill Casey Anthony before she's 30; she would have lived longer in jail, what with appeals, etc.

Karma will take care of her one way or another.

I strongly support the death penalty... but not in this case.

I agree. I am generally against the death penalty unless there is no other way to protect society, and I don't think it was appropriate in this case. I think she's guilty as sin, and I think there was enough evidence to convict her of aggravated manslaughter at the very least (though I think there was probably enough for murder one or two as well), but if I'd been on the jury, there'd be no way in hell I'd vote for her death.

Casey may walk free tomorrow but my guess is she will be in prison or dead within 5 years. The IRS may get her, she may pick up drug charges because she's gonna party hard, or she'll get killed... Karma is a bitch...

Yeah, I have a feeling she'll walk free tomorrow, but I can't help but hope she'll get at least another year. We'll see. Nothing will surprise me, but I'm not getting my hopes up. I really can't bear the thought of her making millions off of this. The consolation is that even if she does make money off of this, she'll probably spend it all quickly and will end up broke in the end. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if she ends up in prison again in ten years or so.

Archived