IGNORED

Josh & Anna Talk About Dating and Purity

GeoBQn

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh great. Just what I want to see. 56 minutes of Smuggar and JoshyGirl preaching about sex.

(Honestly, though, thanks for the link. I'm going to watch a few minutes.)

Looking at the way her white top hangs out over her, (which is obvious from the lights shadow) it looks more like it's hanging out over a bump than how smuggars hangs on his gut, if that makes any sense.

He is NOT standing on a stage next to his wife while she's speaking and TEXTING! She was nice enough to look like she was interested while he was speaking--he can't do the same?

I haven't watched the video yet but what the hell do either one of them know about dating or purity? They never dated and were never in a situation where they had to guard their own virginity. What they know about dating and purity is about the same amount of information of what it like to pee standing up and not make a mess. In other words, nothing.

OMG, Anna is so obsequious. I could never stand next to my husband while he's speaking and look up at him with fawning eyes and a perma-smile, laughing at every lame joke he makes. Poor girl.

He is NOT standing on a stage next to his wife while she's speaking and TEXTING! She was nice enough to look like she was interested while he was speaking--he can't do the same?

No, no reason for a man to listen to the nattering of a woman (don't you know that women were just put on earth to help men).

:puke-front: (would also add the face palm smilie but I can't find it)

I had the volume turned down for the few minutes I watched. I'm assuming she wasn't *actually* listening, but throwing on the sweet face and periodically nodding. Don't disabuse me.

Well, that video, even though I only could stand to watch a few minutes of it..saw both Josh and Anna speak...leaves no doubt in my mind that Anna is indeed pregnant, probably at least 4-5 months along. I find the two of them slightly less annoying than Jim Bob and Michelle, maybe because Anna isn't using a baby voice and Josh doesn't quite come across as much of a redneck as JimBob does. I guess this is what the two of them will be doing for a living once the show is off the air, conducting speaking engagements. BTW, this might sound awful, but at any point in Michelle's last pregnancy, was she even showing? I didn't watch the episode the other night , but I never saw pictures of Michelle that even indicated she might be pregnant, and she always showed very early. It appears in this video that there is no way that Anna can hide it...I have to wonder if she's having twins?

I'm watching it right now and Josh is spouting BS about how if you don't date a believer God won't "bless" them.

So, does that mean that God grants you free birth control? Because, sweet! Sounds better than having to pay for it out of pocket or holding an asprin between my knees!

So, does that mean that God grants you free birth control? Because, sweet! Sounds better than having to pay for it out of pocket or holding an asprin between my knees!

:clap:

I lasted 8 minutes. That tight shirt was so distracting- I kept waiting for a button to pop off.

Wonder how much they got paid for this?

I'm watching it right now and Josh is spouting BS about how if you don't date a believer God won't "bless" them.

All atheists are secret god-lovers!

Up next: I'll give talks on peeing standing up and how to hide an erection from all the defrauding. I don't have a penis, so naturally that makes me an expert on them!

I lasted 8 minutes. That tight shirt was so distracting- I kept waiting for a button to pop off.

Wonder how much they got paid for this?

I'm wondering about that too. I bet FBC Bentonville paid them some kind of fee. I have heard of some Christian speakers charging anywhere between $300-$1,000 for presentations/speeches.

Josh does speak a lot better than his father. Anna has come a long way in her public speaking, too. I don't agree with their views, but they do seem to love each other. They do seem to truly believe in what they are saying.

Anna does appear to be preggers. 3 kiddies under 3...

Anna was looking forward to "opening the package on her wedding day." tee hee

You got defrauded by Smugs! :mrgreen:

Archived