IGNORED

Josh & Anna Talk About Dating and Purity

GeoBQn

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great Recap Buzzard!!!!!!!

Why do I smell a Josh gets in shape episode?

I can totally see that episode happening. We'll see Josh doing a token amount of exercise, maybe a quick walk around the block. Anna talking about having to make a healthy meal for her man. Maybe a stop at a fast food place where he actually orders a salad for once. Then as soon as they get the footage they need he's back to shoveling in the chili cheese fries

His idea of a salad is probably a Giant Taco Salad. He'd be singing its praises (courtesy of Bud Light presents Real Men of Genius):

Today we salute you Mr. Giant Taco Salad Inventor

(Mr. Giant Taco Salad Inventor!)

A culinary invention that baffles the human mind,

a twelve thousand calorie salad.

(Aye carumba!)

Ground beef, refried beans, guacamole,

cheese, sour cream and, if there is any room left,

a few shreads of lettuce.

(I don't see no mayonnaise!)

Some may ask, is your Taco Salad healthy?

Of course it is, it's a salad isn't it?

(You can eat that deep fried crunchy bowl!)

So crack open an ice cold budlight, conquistador of the calorie.

You put the feast in fiesta.

I cant believe that Josh was able to stand for a a whole hour! I'm guessing he needed a snack! Off to instagram...

ETA: No snack yet, just broomball.

Theres a shocking number hiding in all this. Joshie says they have 160 episodes. Assuming 30k per episode... thats 4.8 MILLION!

Couple of simpletons with a microphone.

Not that I have any problems with the intellectually challenged having their voices heard, but the smug self-righteousness of these two dolts with so little life experience is actually comical.

She's definitely pregnant and he's definitely obese. I hope Kynzie is studying hard on her Home Ec. assignments.

I have a friend whose daughter was born two days after mine, and she thought breastfeeding was good birth control. Before our daughters were a year old, she had a one-month-old full-term son.

Breastfeeding can lessen fertility, but it doesn't mean you can't get pregnant, and plenty of women get pregnant within a month or two thinking they can't.

Thanks for the write-up!

I thought she was asking if you can continue nursing once you get pregnant. You can, and you can continue with the first one once baby is born. I have a friend who tandem nursed her last two and middle two, who are about a year and a half apart.

You can definitely get pregnant while nursing , and can continue to breastfeed while pregnant, and after the baby is born as well.. I have a picture of me looking soooooo, soooooo exhausted while nursing my toddler and (surprise !) baby.

Omg, that video of Josh and Anna was mind numbing and hilarous at the same time. Listening to Anna speak is like nails on a chalkboard, i.e. "Aannnddd sooo..." "Ummm..." "Annnnddd thennnn...." :angry-banghead: They also spouted the party line: "Purity matters..." "Guard your heart and actions..." "Trust Jesus..." :violin: It's really predictable and I didn't realize the whole rose/purity analogy is something that is widespread in youth ministry. I remember when my hypocrite adulterer Minister used the rose analogy to preach the idea of purity to myself and my peers. Everything that they preach is nothing but a guilt trip. Pathetic.

His idea of a salad is probably a Giant Taco Salad. He'd be singing its praises (courtesy of Bud Light presents Real Men of Genius):

Today we salute you Mr. Giant Taco Salad Inventor

A culinary invention that baffles the human mind,

a twelve thousand calorie salad.

(Aye carumba!)

Ground beef, refried beans, guacamole,

cheese, sour cream and, if there is any room left,

a few shreads of lettuce.

(I don't see no mayonnaise!)

Some may ask, is your Taco Salad healthy?

Of course it is, it's a salad isn't it?

(You can eat that deep fried crunchy bowl!)

So crack open an ice cold budlight, conquistador of the calorie.

You put the feast in fiesta.

You win one internet! I read this whole thing in those commercial voices!

Anna def. has that melon shape under her shirt. I'm starting to wonder what the head count is in there.

Josh looks like Elvis... not the "sex in leather pants" Elvis, but the "dead and bloated on a toilet seat" Elvis. Yikes. I've said before, weight is not an issue with me when someone is healthy - Josh just scares me because I can see him rocking his first coronary by the age of 30.

Oh, and I've gotten my cycles back by 8 weeks at the latest after all 3 births that I've had, breastfeeding or not. I won't be able to nurse while pregnant, just because I've had multiple miscarriages and preterm births, but otherwise it wouldn't be a problem if Mom and Baby are both cool with it.

Josh looks a bit bored by Anna's speech.

Texting on stage when you are the guest speaker is just wrong. Its rude to your partner and its rude to your audience. :naughty:

Josh says later in the speech that he was looking up some christian sex video on his phone that he encouraged all the youth to download... I know it's not that kind of video, but um ok....

I'm wondering about that too. I bet FBC Bentonville paid them some kind of fee. I have heard of some Christian speakers charging anywhere between $300-$1,000 for presentations/speeches.

My ex-inlaws charge $5000. Another couple from their church charge anywhere from $10K-$20K. D:

OMG! As much as I hate to snark about overweight people (I'm no bean pole myself), Smuggar is getting to be one hell of a fatty. How old is he, 24? I dread to think what he will be like by the time he is 30. Type 2 diabetes and a heart attack waiting to happen.

YIKES!

Basically, gay be bad, dating be bad. All honour the Jim-Bob and Michelle and people who have lots of babies!

Joshie talks about thoughts and desires! JINKIES! He didn't guard his heart? I want details! (But call BS! He is just trying to seem 'normal and relatable'.)

Take every thought captive and take it hostage in Christ??? :shock:

He knows when others have made wrong choices!? He just totally see's himself as judge jury and execution for Jesus doesn't he!?

Anna's knows lots of parents aren't encouraging their kids towards goodness and purity? and are infact making fun of their kids for choosing a 'moral' life? WTF? She admits that she didn't even seem convinced about the Bible til 13 and was just 'going through the motions'.

*josh checks phone while she talks* :evil:

Anna Talks about dating at 13/15 and says whats the point and so she decided to put all that aside. But then rambles about ditzy gals daydreaming all day about 'bob and bill' and stating that girls get the most excited talking about boys? WTF??? What a cop-out!

She settled for the best, and whatever she could get??? HAHAHA did she really say that? lots of moans from the audience!!!

Rose analogy for purity... :roll: Virginity is perfect!...

evidently so is Josh. :|

He worked a lot in politics? really?

He throws out the word "loquacious" to seem smart because he was homeschooled you know! But fact is the whole speech he's used basic words and simple running sentences in his speech, so it just goes to show how dumb he really is!

Big laughs for Josh's weight!

Him trying to justify that someone who is unmarried trying to make ends meet in deeply unhappy and would change things, when he is basically in the same siutation just under the guise of marriage and the blessed baby Jesus, so its OK??? Seriously what are these people on???

HAHA Anna wasn't really impressed when she first met Josh!

OMG Did Josh seriously just snatch the microphone off Anna? scoffs from the audience! :o

He talks about Anna like she was a prize to be won!

Josh talks about spouses turning into their Mothers! :? And more judgements from him about other people...

God honours Josh :shock: Seriously?

Sex is wrong! Its all wrong! and there are consequences! Its second-rate sex!!! Its a tragedy! :naughty:

Admits that they don't trust themselves and chose to have chaperones. lol! MORE BS!!!

Purity Matters!!!

Anna relates marriage and sex to opening presents on Christmas, and not before!

and says something about thanking God for making me normal with these desires? :evil:

Anna looks nervous a lot of the time Josh speaks! Which I don't blame her, but she's just as bad!

Josh talks Politics, Obama hinders and attacks their religion and their futures! :shock:

WOW THAT was an hour of Bullshit I could just go throwup! She definitely looks pregnant though, thats more sure!

So this is their post-TLC plan. Good luck with that.

Going to lose some steam once people start asking, "Jeff and Anna who?" Of course, "the one who had her baby on the toilet" will jog memories for awhile, but... I don't see this job being quite as forever as the forever love of a boy & a girl who save themselves for marriage.

Doesn't she know the difference between full-term pregnancy and miscarriage? A loss was still a pregnancy.

Kelly says she had 3 miscarriages one at 10 weeks and 2 in the week following the pee test. so still winning

Archived