IGNORED

Tonight's Episode

MandyLaLa

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why hold it out? It was on the today show this morning for pete sake.

The scenes with boob taking care of the kids, I wonder if that's the beginning of showing some of the dark side of the family's lifestyle.

Dr. Sarver made a joke that it has to be a girl because it has a brain. Michelle thinks this is funny and agrees. This isn't ironic, at all...

I thought they weren't seeing Dr. Sarver anymore? I swear I read somewhere that they stopped seeing Dr. Sarver, maybe because she discouraged them from trying for #20. Does anyone else remember this?

It just feels so wrong to see this played over the course of the season. Next week is all 'hijinks and fun.'

I agree. It just seems so morbid to show things like an ultrasound for a fetus we know gets miscarried (granted, I don't watch the show but even reading about it makes me cringe)

I feel it's almost the same level of distasteful as it would be to show, say, a documentary about a school field trip to the WTC on 9/11, with it being played for laughs and cuteness.

I thought they weren't seeing Dr. Sarver anymore? I swear I read somewhere that they stopped seeing Dr. Sarver, maybe because she discouraged them from trying for #20. Does anyone else remember this?

Maybe Dr. Sarver is famewhoring....Or the only doctor in the area that allows cameras in, and to do so TLC hands her a nice check.

Maybe once the show is off the air and michelle can on longer have babies someone can interview dr sarver about her real thoughts on the duggars

It just feels so wrong to see this played over the course of the season. Next week is all 'hijinks and fun.'

I agree. If the season starts when she's 13 weeks pregnant, and she doesn't miscarry until 20, then just downplay the pregnancy for the first few episodes. Don't emphasize it and do a big, tasteless fake out.

Maybe once the show is off the air and michelle can on longer have babies someone can interview dr sarver about her real thoughts on the duggars

I felt like her opinion was coming through pretty strongly... she couldn't say it outright but kept saying things like "Michelle has a lot of risk factors", "you have to make patients aware of the risk factors", "I can't be judgmental of my patients' choices as long as they accept the risk factors" etc. She just seemed like she was trying to be PC but it definitely came off like she didn't think Michelle should be having more kids.

Guest Anonymous

Had to pause my DVR for a little bit. When the girls started playing their violins....oh my ears!!! I don't know what in the hell that was, but it wasn't music. It woke up my feline headship...it was that bad!

Guest Anonymous

I felt like her opinion was coming through pretty strongly... she couldn't say it outright but kept saying things like "Michelle has a lot of risk factors", "you have to make patients aware of the risk factors", "I can't be judgmental of my patients' choices as long as they accept the risk factors" etc. She just seemed like she was trying to be PC but it definitely came off like she didn't think Michelle should be having more kids.

Yeah, even though Dr. Sarver didn't outright say it, the message was pretty clear...STOP HAVING BABIES YOU FUCKING FUNDIE MORONS!

Does this mean that, had TWOP opened the thread again, they STILL wouldn't be able to talk about the miscarriage because it hasn't happened on the show yet, even though it was shown in commercials?

Did Michelle sound more adult to you all? The baby voice wasn't rearing its ugly head the whole time.

My husband saw them on Today Show and insisted watching the first five minutes of the new episode. So maybe she sounded like a wind up toy after that. LOL

Yeah, even though Dr. Sarver didn't outright say it, the message was pretty clear...STOP HAVING BABIES YOU FUCKING FUNDIE MORONS!

So did the Duggars in fact part ways with her for a time, or am I making that up?

After this episode, how many people do you think are going to post on the 19K&C Facebook page congratulating Michelle on #20, or for getting pregnant again after the miscarriage?

I am going to have to wait until someone uploads it to youtube or another similar site. I would never actually pay to watch the duggers.

I bet they're just burning off old footage. These eps were probably already in the can.

Did anybody but me freeze frame on Michelle worksheet? I could read it clearly - 'How a Wife Destroys Her Husband's Manliness'

I could transcript that worksheet, if ya'll want.

I agree. It just seems so morbid to show things like an ultrasound for a fetus we know gets miscarried (granted, I don't watch the show but even reading about it makes me cringe)

I feel it's almost the same level of distasteful as it would be to show, say, a documentary about a school field trip to the WTC on 9/11, with it being played for laughs and cuteness.

This!

And you know all their lemming followers will just think it's so heartfelt and precious before the inevitable hits. Kind of like watching Titanic. :icon-rolleyes:

After this episode, how many people do you think are going to post on the 19K&C Facebook page congratulating Michelle on #20, or for getting pregnant again after the miscarriage?

LOL you know they will!!

I bet they're just burning off old footage. These eps were probably already in the can.

Did anybody but me freeze frame on Michelle worksheet? I could read it clearly - 'How a Wife Destroys Her Husband's Manliness'

please do.

Oh please, please, please do.

Please do!

Big thanks to those of you taking one for the team tonight! I cannot watch one more second of these people and contribute to this show staying on the air. But the hypocrite in me is thankful to the FJers who do! :lol:

So I guess they're gunna drag it out and make us watch the whole damn season.

I think the fruit trees are an FU internets - see! We can garden and feed our kids fruit!

I'm not worried. The Duggar Black Thumb has probably already reared its ugly head. Because raising fruit trees is like raising kids. They needs lots of food, water and attention. The lady at the NURSERY said this. LMAO at the irony.

Sarver was pretty candid about saying that she makes her patients aware of every risk and that she doesn't judge what they decide to do based on the information given.

Such a red herring with the heartbeat. Unless someone can carry around a dead fetus for 6 weeks (caught the date of the ultrasound as October 26th), that scene was kept in for the idiots who really thought that was going to be IT.

From the previews of next week (more boring shit), I don't even see the Space Center stuff.

Tonight I DID see the 49 Character Qualities in Mullet's hand. Between that, planting shit, a corn maze (didn't Hannie or Jenny get lost in one a few years back?), and an ultrasound, the entire show was REHASHED SHIT. Including Famy mugging for the camera at a fucking child's attraction (in which the J'Slaves were all taken to watch their parents' biological children).

Now that I've seen it, I can't stop staring at that mole! *vomit emoticon here*

OK, I pieced this together over multiple freeze frames. Some of the text I just couldn't read since I recorded on low quality. Everything here is what I could clearly make out and is appalling enough. Anyone who watched in HD should be able to read this list better than I can. Any mistakes/typos are mine. I was also surprised to see the 52 character qualities worksheet actually be shown on screen and talked about. Maybe they're going to be more open about their beliefs?

Seven Basic Needs of a Husband

1. A husband needs a wife who respects him as a man.

How does a wife destroy her husband's manliness?

A. By expecting him to know what protection you need.

Physical

Spiritual

(2 more I can't make out)

Tell your husband how he can protect you.

B. By being financially independent

(list of 2 items I cant read)

Center your work and ministry in your home.

C. By giving greater loyalty to outside leadership.

1. Pastor and Church leaders

2. Men and Women bible teachers.

3. Relatives and friends

Ask your husband spiritual questions (See 1 Corinithans 14:15)

D. By resisting his decisions in your spirit.

(2 items I cant read)

Learn to wisely appeal to your husband

E. By resisting physical affection

This is the independence crushing (sic) of a man's spirit

A wife's godliness is a powerful guard against a husband's abuse

Learn the power of prayer based on scripture (Some verse in James)

F. By taking matters into your own hands

(2 lines I can't read)

Do not become your husband's critic (frame cut off)

and give him reason to fail.

That's all that was shown. My eyes hurt. :shock:

Archived