IGNORED

Tonight's Episode

MandyLaLa

The description on my DVR sounds so cheery.

" 'Planning the Future' In the season premiere, the Duggars plant trees, solve a corn maze and go to speaking engagements. Meanwhile, Michelle goes for a pregnancy checkup"

ETA: To add Maze

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to whine now. I have a glass from 8-10 tonight, so will miss it, and we don't have DVR or anything. Will it be available online? Can someone record and e-mail it to me? (I don't know what people are expected to do who don't have Tivo or anything and who can't sit in front of a TV at a designated time."

Yeah... I'll be watching Star Trek 2009. I'd rather think about Young!Bones/Young!Kirk/Young!Spock threesomes than anything having to do with the Duggars.

I'm going to whine now. I have a glass from 8-10 tonight, so will miss it, and we don't have DVR or anything. Will it be available online? Can someone record and e-mail it to me? (I don't know what people are expected to do who don't have Tivo or anything and who can't sit in front of a TV at a designated time."

TLC reairs it at midnight.

What kind of glass? :?

Anyway, it comes on twice tonight and most likely will be on again later this week or next week. Also check later on demand in your cable thingy. I don't know what it is really called but I find it when I hit the menu button on my remote.

I don't think they stream it ergo I'll need PugLover to post a play by play, until some media thief, or attention whore posts it on you tube.

I can do that but I'm not good with the written word. :lol:

I can do that but I'm not good with the written word. :lol:

Yer gonna make me wait huh? What if I'm too old to wait it out? Huh? What if I wind up clutching my chest in two hours and its the big one? How ya gonna feel then?

Yer gonna make me wait huh? What if I'm too old to wait it out? Huh? What if I wind up clutching my chest in two hours and its the big one? How ya gonna feel then?

Fine! :hand: I will do my best to report a live action play by play but it will be boring as hell as I suck at reporting. You will be keeling over due to poor writting skills. :violin: :whistle:

I will post in this thread rather than make a new one. Mind you due to where my computer sits and the kitchen TV, I will only be able to post during commercials and it will be biased from a FJ veiw. :whistle:

Does anyone have TLC on right now - can you confirm for me whether it is showing something about nude art models?

Its a duggar episode. The one where they end announcing the pregnancy. The commercial on RIGHT NOW is a preview for my 600 pound life

Guest Anonymous

Ok...during this "special announcement" episode, it definitely seemed to me like all of the older children & maybe Grandma Duggar weren't thrilled. It was like they were reading from a teleprompter or script. I've already heard/read about Josiah's reaction & all of that, but this is the first time I've taken a close look at the the reactions of the other older children. If didn't already know that this is a heavily scripted show, I do now.

Just caught the end of the last episode before this current one (I haven't watched a new Duggar episode in years), and I'm assuming it was the last episode of the previous season?

Anna said she was happy Michelle was expecting again and something about catching up to them. It looked like Josh was hesitant of that and said something like, "maybe we'll have another one soon," but he did not seem into it. Then he announced to everyone that Anna was not pregnant.

Has this been discussed?

Intro is the same, 19 and counting not 20 and counting. Jim Boob is pissed that the Duggar time has trickeled down to the kids as it takes the kids up to 20-40 minutes to respond to his announcements.

JB is planting fruit trees below the septic field but I think it is to block veiw from the street. Of course he has to use every huge toy he owns like back hoes and so forth for the job. He even admits it might be a little over kill to use all the stuff but I agree that I would the back hoe every chance I got too.

Michelle is 12 weeks pg and working out every chance she gets to help ensure the pregnancy goes well. She complains how it isn't morning sickness but all day sickness off and on.

Back to the fruit trees after a short break. And Famy will be on this episode.

Archived