IGNORED

Who is your favourite Duggar offspring?

Triplet3

I like Jessa, because she is so much like me. Minus the fundie, permed hair ensemble.

I admire Jinger, but I also dont believe she is a Duggar. She doesnt look like any of them, She doesnt act like any of them. etc. :?

I can see Hannie becoming a nuisance, and because of that, she has my vote. 8-)

John, Joe, Jer & Jed--they seem so much calmer. Probably because they have less responsibility than the girls. I like Josiah too--he can't help the script he's given and I do think he's a true misfit in that family. I joke about him, but I honestly think he's just bored out of his skull with the life he's been handed. I like that Jer?Jed? is into chess--that takes concentration even when playing against his idiotic little brothers. John and Joe seem to want to give tv a big pass and I like that!

Jennifer- I feel so bad for her when she is frightened and doesn't want to participate in some activity. I guess I relate!

Johannah for sure. I have the most hope for her. As one of the younger ones she wasn't raised as strictly as her older siblings, especially since she grew up in front of the cameras. By the time she's old enough to break away a little her parents will be beyond caring. I also have a soft sport for Justin and Jordyn, because they are the forgotten Duggars, and I hope they break away too, and perhaps do it together:)

Johannah for sure. I have the most hope for her. As one of the younger ones she wasn't raised as strictly as her older siblings, especially since she grew up in front of the cameras. By the time she's old enough to break away a little her parents will be beyond caring. I also have a soft sport for Justin and Jordyn, because they are the forgotten Duggars, and I hope they break away too, and perhaps do it together:)

Agreed. But they seem to have an affection for each other. Wasn't it Justin who made Jordyn her breakfast in one episode because the DQ was too busy? Maybe they'll stick together until they find freedom and little Jordyn will have someone to care for her.

Again, Jill. She reminds me achingly much of a fundie friend I was at school with, and often think about...

Hannie is awesome, so smart, feisty and adventurous. Jill, because she is such a sincere and genuine person. Jinger because she's got her moments of snark and sarcasm.

Jeremiah because he wants to be an artist, and he seems to be more 'switched on' then the rest of the middle kids. (Actually, when I first watched an ep of 17KAC, before I really knew about the Duggars, I seriously thought Jeremiah was adopted because he was so different to the rest of them..)

Isn't that the blond twin, Jed? I always get them mixed up, but the dark haired twin is clone of Jim Boob. I prefer the other one. :mrgreen:

If I had a place to put them, I'd steal sweet Justin and lost Jordyn, stat. Maybe the REAL forgotten Duggar, Jason, as well. I guess I have a thing for the quiet ones.

Jeremiah is the one who looks just like JimBob and I'm pretty sure he is the one who wants to be an artist. He stands out as being one of the more intelligent boys. He's the one who got the fancy chess board for his birthday, although I bet it's not easy finding someone to play a match with in that chaotic household.

I still am not sure sure which is Jason and which is Justin.

I like John David and Jer because they both seem to have developed a little personality that makes them stand out. I think Jer plays chess with the film crew(one of the few benefits I see to the kids being filmed is that Jer gets to interact with someone who would be a worthy competetion). I also like that we rarely if ever see either of these boys doing the confessional talks during the show and keeping it sweet.

Isn't that the blond twin, Jed? I always get them mixed up, but the dark haired twin is clone of Jim Boob. I prefer the other one. :mrgreen:

Jer (dark hair) likes drawing/sketching and chess, and Jed (blond) likes photography, according to the Duggar website :)

Archived