IGNORED

Who is your favourite Duggar offspring?

Triplet3

In reaction to the other Duggar offspring thread. I'm in the mood for positivity :)

From what I've seen (clips rather than full programmes, as I'm not based in the US), I think Jordyn, Hannie, Jinger and Jill are my favourites. Jordyn because she's so cute and I feel sorry for her being left out so much, Hannie and Jinger because they have some spunk, and Jill because she has such a caring and kind heart. Justin is pretty sweet towards Jordyn, so maybe he's my favourite out of the boys.

Jordyn, Hannie, Jinger- I think I started to like her, when she spit up chewed food all over the place. :lol:

Hanna because her hair always looks like she was just running through wind, and because I can't picture her dooing slavework.

Jinger, because ... I don't know, she has something. :think:

Mackynzie, cuz she is just so stinking cute.

Jordan is a doll, and also like Jana she seems to know her parents are full of crap.

Jackson and Johannah

Seconded. They have a very natural "Little Rascals" quality about them.

I also have some hope for Jeremiah, the boy who likes to play chess. There seems to be a spark of intelligence there and when he's in a talking head group with his twin and a couple of the other middle boys, he usually remains silent while they're spouting Kool-aid talking points.

I like Jill because she seems to have a variety of interests: nursing/midwifery, firefighting, Spanish, harp, etc. Also, I think she's more sensitive to people's feelings than some of the other Duggar kids. Like when they visited the school and the other girls were rolling their eyes at the kids' dance, Jill kind of imitated the hand motions along with the kids. She didn't dance exactly but she didn't avoid participating either.

Jill. She seems like such a genuinely kind, caring person. My second favorite is Jordyn because she is unbelievably cute and seems like such a happy baby.

Jackson and Hannie because they're funny and have spunk potential.

Jinger-Obvious reasons.

Jordyn and Josie because I feel sorry for Jordyn and Josie for the same reason, but especially since she may have a disability and be stuck with those loons.

Out of the older kids..John David and Jinger. Jessa was one of my favorites at one point but aside from being pretty, I'm not too sure about her being a favorite of mine anymore.

The middle kids..Joy Anna and Josiah.

The younger kids..Jackson, Johannah (my son adores Hannie..at three years old he likes those older girls lol), Jennifer, Jordyn, Josie, Mackynzie, and Michael.

And although she's a family member due to being married to Josh, I like Anna.

Hannie and James. THey are the same age as my kiddos and they played together nicely at a Duggar event. I was impressed at how nice they both were.

Twister for the girls and some board game for the boys.

Jana, John, Jill (because they just do what they need to get done and don't sit on their ever-widening rear ends talking about it to the viewers like they're too stupid to understand what's going on (cough-Josh). There's a clip of Jana writing out all the meals for when the Bateses come to visit. She just says 'We're planning all our meals for the next 2 weeks" and moves on. I think Josh would give us a lecture on how great meal planning is because it saves time and money and gee I'm so grateful for m parents teaching me such wise financial principles!), Josiah, Justin, Jordyn.

Johannah. I love that she has spunk and it hurts my heart to know that they'll probably squelch that and turn her into a drone as she gets older. (I used to love JoyAnna, and - see above - it hurts my heart what they have done to her.)

I love any of them that seem to exhibit a bit of spunk (Jessa/Jinger/Jackson/Johannah/Howlers) because I hope that will help them to break free someday. I'm rooting for them ALL to escape!

The ones I'm saddest for right now are Jana & JoyAnna, they seem to have had any spark of life driven right out of them.

Johanna is my favorite by far. I have some hope that she'll be able to break free from the lifestyle. She's smart and lively and certainly doesn't want to be a meek doormat just because she's a girl. I'm thankful that the cameras around so often or else she would be beaten constantly.

Jana, I've always thought she and Jill have worked the hardest of any of the older girls, but that she has resented it far more than Jill. I've always felt that Jill will just tow the party line, so while I feel bad for her in general, I don't feel like the only way she can find happiness is to rebel. With Jana, I don't even feel like she wants anything outrageous for their belief system. (unlike Jessa or Jinger, who I feel have no real desire to be little wives and mommies). I think that she wants to be what she has been raised to be, a wife and mommy, but she isn't even allowed to be that. I would just love to free her from the constrictions of her life and party with her. It just sucks that these girls are raised to be wives and mommies, but aren't allowed to fulfill that dream once the time comes. After all, if Jana and Jill left, who would raise the little ones?

I love poor ignored Jordyn and Justin for being just about the only Duggar who seems to care about her.

I adore Hannie. She is my daughter's age and reminds me of her so much, plus what everyone else has said about her probably being able to bust free when she grows up. I also really like Justin, who we rarely see. When we do see him, he seems like such a special, sweet, caring little guy.

If I could have any of them to raise as my own, it would be Jennifer and Jordyn. Jennifer would never be traumatized in my house. No one would ever torment with things she is terrified of, she could have the calmness and order that she seems to need, and I would have had her into some speech therapy (she is talking more now, but she sounds like she needs intervention). And Jordyn would be showered with affection and attention and would never have to nap in an infant's bouncy seat. They would both have their OWN BEDS.

I really want Jana to find a NICE conservative Christian man and move a state or 2 away from the family.

John and Joseph because they seem quiet and humble. Also, John seems to have this subtly wicked sense of humor that no one else in the family has. Like when they were redecorating the bathroom and John kept trying to find something weird-looking to put in it, and finally bought a red disco-ball looking thing.

Also, Justin is awesome and sweet.

Don't like the girls as much, but if I had to pick one it would probably be Jana.

John David, because of that sense of humor Rural Juror mentioned above.

Jeremiah because he wants to be an artist, and he seems to be more 'switched on' then the rest of the middle kids. (Actually, when I first watched an ep of 17KAC, before I really knew about the Duggars, I seriously thought Jeremiah was adopted because he was so different to the rest of them..)

Of course, Jackson and Johanna, because they are adorable!

Jennifer- I love that kid! She always has a "WTF am I doing here?" look on her face. She openly despises Jim Bob and Michelle. She cracks me up.

Archived