IGNORED

Remember Emily and Dna?

Nancy Drew

A couple of DNA updates - Dan added "First met Emily Pierce" 2004 to his facebook timeline, and also posted that he Traveled to Ottawa, Ontario

2012 with Emily Pierce and went on a tour of capital of Canada.

And his grandmother died in June 2011. She was from Mexico, Maine (so are Dan's parents). Apparently Dna's mother is a twin... scary to think that these two could do the same!

27NicholsOBIT.jpg

"grandchildren, Daniel Pierce and wife, Emily of Biddeford...four great-grandsons, Robert, Thomas, Edmund and Daniel Pierce, Jr. of Biddeford;"

Also, don't forget Em's 2nd blog - http://emilysbellybutton.blogspot.com/

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daniel Pierce and Emily Brown

Nov. 6, 2005

RUMFORD - Alta Pierce of West Paris is announcing the engagement of Emily Kate Brown of Rumford, to Daniel James Pierce.

Miss Brown is the daughter of Karen and Roger Brown of Gorham. She is a 2005 graduate of New Brunswick Bible Institute and is employed at Hannaford in Rumford.

Mr. Pierce is the son of Paul and Charlotte Pierce of Mexico and grandson of Alta Pierce of West Paris. He is also a 2005 graduate of New Brunswick Bible Institute and is employed at Sunday River Skiway.

The couple will wed on Nov. 19 at 2 p.m. at Faith Baptist Church in Peru.

Isn't it usually the bride's parents who make the announcement?

By 2010 Emily's parents are no longer living together, possibly divorced. Em's brother Daniel attends community college in Colorado and works at TARGET. For some reason I find that very funny. :lol: :lol:

Here is Em's brother and sister-in-law

405173_690641727003_72206066_34001592_1713909216_n.jpg

Yeah, ikr? Every piece of furniture we own was given to us or is from Goodwill or Yard Sales. But it's CLEAN, and I've put effort into making things nice! There is NO excuse for living that way.

The skirt cheese...but it's such a cute fabric! I can't imagine ruining such a cute fabric (I love me some polka dots).

Why is the apartment draped in fabric? Why is everything so freaking UGLY?!?! I'm poor. 99% of my stuff is used (couch and love seat is new, we bought it with last years tax return, after 5 years of a used, and dead couch and love seat), but it looks nice. TV stand was my MILs, she knew I loved it and gave it to me when she bought a flat screen; range, microwave, washing machine & 2 8.5 foot tall IKEA book cases all from craigslist, kitchen table from thrift store, kitchen chairs saved on trash day, etc etc etc, but my house doesn't look like crap! My kids have REAL shelves in their rooms, REAL beds, I don't get the whole "eh, whatever, my kids need nothing!" attitude.

I was just reading over at 1000 braincells. I didn't find the recipee for gloodles. Could someone fill me in, they seem to be such a big part of the Emily parody and comments?

She made her noodles out of flour and water. No eggs. They were really thick and gloppy and looked like paste.

On page 4 of this thread someone posted some pictures of the crib and the boys' room.

Thanks! Yeah, it's bad alright...

Ladydnimue, I'm surprised Dan and Emily are still married. Wasn't there some speculation that he left her? If it hasn't happened yet, it's only a matter of time, I'm sure.

that was sad..who lets a baby sleep under a crib and on a plastic crib mattress with no sheet? i have had my kids cribs fall through and that is a horrible accident waiting to happen. she comes off as a selfish asshole who seems to enjoy making her family suffer as some sort of power trip...poor kids!

cant someone let her extended family see how these babies are living???

:( :(

i honestly thought you guys were joking about half the stuff on here until i read her blog myself!

She made her noodles out of flour and water. No eggs. They were really thick and gloppy and looked like paste.

You missed the best bit. She put them into a pan of cold water and brought the whole lot up to the boil. You can make edible pasta from just water, salt and flour (provided it's decent flour). But you always, always, always add the pasta too the boiling water, never cold.

Thanks! Yeah, it's bad alright...

Ladydnimue, I'm surprised Dan and Emily are still married. Wasn't there some speculation that he left her? If it hasn't happened yet, it's only a matter of time, I'm sure.

Emily would make gloodles served with fermented DNA sauce if he ever thought to leave her! Honestly I think they are made for each other, two peas in a psycho pod and no way will they ever split up. I went sleuthing them because I just couldn't believe the rumors of divorce posted here, Em would never allow Dna that much freedom :naughty:

What did your sleuthing session reveal?

Pretty much everything on this page of the thread... I posted and shared all the info and photos. 1st post shows Dna's facebook quotes stating that he and Emily recently traveled together to Canada and that he added the year they met to his timeline. Also found that Dna's grandmother recently died and Dan and Emily are listed (thus still married), Emily's parents are divorced, her brother attends community college in Colorado and works at Target and is also named Dan. Also shared Em's gloodle recipe :D

Also found that Dna's grandmother recently died and Dan and Emily are listed (thus still married), Emily's parents are divorced, her brother attends community college in Colorado and works at Target and is also named Dan.

Wow. Emily's husband, her brother, and her son are all named Dan? Maybe she arranged this so that praying for her loved ones would be as fast as possible ("God bless Thomas, Bobby, and DAN")...now that would be a new level of economical fundie commitment.

One huge flaw in her family planning ( aka vaginal AK-47) was that she kept imagining stashing little kids all over like over the fridge and in closets. She had like 13 little kid sized beds all planned out...

never, ever, planning for the day when they become big, hairy, smelly, masturbating, fighting, teenagers.

She is going to get rolled when those boys get bigger and start to have an opinion on their food.

One huge flaw in her family planning ( aka vaginal AK-47) was that she kept imagining stashing little kids all over like over the fridge and in closets. She had like 13 little kid sized beds all planned out...

never, ever, planning for the day when they become big, hairy, smelly, masturbating, fighting, teenagers.

She is going to get rolled when those boys get bigger and start to have an opinion on their food.

I don't think any of those kids have a fighting chance of growing bigger than your average 6 year old on her diet.

No, that isn't their apartment. She wasn't dirty, just crowded and cluttered and cheap.

No, their apartment was absolutely filthy. Photos of Dna sleeping in bed with a couple of their kids showed overflowing wastepaper baskets and

stained sheets.

Oh, lordy--the smell of all those teenaged boys (and those to come*), packed into one tiny apartment all day, every day (because you know they won't do better if it's up to Emily to make a living)? I await with bated breath Emily's cheap-jack, ineffective "air freshener" recipe.

And the bunk arrangements for so many little kids--I remember that, and thinking, "She does realize that these little guys are going to grow into bigger guys, right? No? No. Holy fuck, she's crazy."

* ETA: Pun totally not intentional, but I'll leave it... :lol: :puke-front:

You missed the best bit. She put them into a pan of cold water and brought the whole lot up to the boil. You can make edible pasta from just water, salt and flour (provided it's decent flour). But you always, always, always add the pasta too the boiling water, never cold.

She had no cooking skills at all. Just no knowledge of how to prepare food, no familiarity with ingredients, and no idea of how food should taste either.

And yeah, that apartment was filthy, not just cluttered. And in every pic I saw, every member of the family was dressed in visibly stained clothes and with matted, unwashed hair. She was too cheap to buy any real laundry soap or to use hot water to clean anything or anyone. I can only imagine how that apartment must have smelled if you walked in there: the layers of scavenged, dusty junk, unwashed clothes on unwashed bodies, horrible half-rotted food in various states of preparation and decomposition.

From what I've read of the blog, it really sounds as though they lived worse than medieval peasants. Worse than Garment District tenement workers. Read history - People everywhere, at all times, have labored to provide their family with nutritious food. To provide comfortable beds. Women hundreds of years ago would chop wood, haul water, boil it in huge heavy pots, to wash the family's clothes. A farm wife 200 years ago understood that shitty diapers and sweated-in shirts need hot water, soap, and sunlight to disinfect! Immigrants landing at Ellis Island from Italy, Poland, Germany, would work 14-hour days, then cook nutritious food at home from scratch - enough food for everyone - because they understood that growing children need protein! What has gone wrong with Emily's education and her maternal instinct and her normal human sense of disgust that she thinks that this is any way to live?

She was too cheap to buy any real laundry soap or to use hot water to clean anything or anyone. I can only imagine how that apartment must have smelled if you walked in there: the layers of scavenged, dusty junk, unwashed clothes on unwashed bodies, horrible half-rotted food in various states of preparation and decomposition.

I have no idea how on earth she got things clean. A wonderwasher is ok, IF you use hot water and a decent detergent. The hot water creates pressure which is how the wonderwasher works. No hot water, no pressure, so the clothes wouldn't have got clean at all. Then of course she used soap nuts, which aren't actually that bad IF you use hot water. I dread to think how horrible those nappies were.

*spitting coffee all over my laptop* :D

I think there was carpet in the apartment? It does not feel very hygienic to - on top of everything - have carpet in a tiny apartment where five peple lived.

We used to live in a tiny studio apartment (two adults and two cats) and we had to clean all the time to keep the dust and dirt away.

Luckily we had hardwood floors so we could bring out buckets with hot water and soap and really scrub it clean. And we had to do it 2-3 times a week not to live in dirt.

I can't imagine what it had been like if there was carpet installed. Just vacuuming doesn't really clean the dirt, it only lifts the dust and crums and stuff.

And yeah, that apartment was filthy, not just cluttered. And in every pic I saw, every member of the family was dressed in visibly stained clothes and with matted, unwashed hair. She was too cheap to buy any real laundry soap or to use hot water to clean anything or anyone. I can only imagine how that apartment must have smelled if you walked in there: the layers of scavenged, dusty junk, unwashed clothes on unwashed bodies, horrible half-rotted food in various states of preparation and decomposition.

This is a very poetic and eloquent description of how Emily lives. Especially since a big part of her "homesteading" is doing food-science projects involving decomposition: lacto-fermenting, sprouting, growing whey starters and kefir cultures that she calls by name and refers to as pets...

The lacto-fermenting is surely bullshit, right? She basically explained it as leaving your fresh food out on the counter for a few days before putting it in the fridge. To me, that's not "lacto-fermenting," that's "letting it rot." (Although I do sometimes tell myself I'm lacto-fermenting when I'm too lazy to put something back in the fridge right away...)

Archived