IGNORED

Remember Emily and Dna?

Nancy Drew

From under1000permonth and her death trap apartment where she starved her husband and forced her children to eat gloodles? Anyway, I did a quick search for her to see if she was still posting anywhere online. I came across this: http://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Thread-Emily-Pierce-emilykate84-yahoo-com-is-a-thief. Anyone understand what that's about? She also goes by her maiden name now and it looks like she lives with her parents. Anyone know what big Dna is up to?

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weird. I know a while ago someone on FJ sent her a brand new organic mattress and she sold the mattress but thanked the person for the box because her kids liked playing with it. She's crazy.

What is scrapebox?

Yikes, this person has the same first and last name as my daughter. :?

If I recall correctly a while ago there was a post about Dna mentioning that Emily said she was leaving him or something similar. I can't remember how long ago that was (I think at the time there was also a post about Chinese food, which I am sure was much more exciting for poor Dna).

Emily and Dna were my true gateway fundies and despite the horror of their living conditions, I kind of miss her blog. She really knew how to bring the trainwreck-crazy,

She also goes by her maiden name now and it looks like she lives with her parents.

Where is this information coming from? As of 8/11, she was still using Dna's last name, Pierce, if your above link is anything to go by. There is no mention of her parents in that post. Plus, her mother and father are divorced, if I remember correctly.

I remember the mattress fiasco! Emily and Dna were the whole reason I got into Free Jinger and all the other crazies. Funny how she was sooooo against money and material belongings (including food and beds for her children) yet she seems to be finding ways to make money that she hasn't rightfully earned. She also has a habit of taking charity and then complaining about it.

It looks like one of the functions of Scrapebox is to "refer" other sites from your own without actually doing so. From the site "Ping Mode allows you to send referrer hits through proxies and leave your domain as the referrer. This is extremely useful if you want your domain to show up in the referral logs of other sites, the recent visits widgets on sites, artificially increase your traffic to show affiliate programs and many other uses such as drive up “views†on your articles so they appear on most popular lists and receive more exposure. You can ping a list of sites with as many URL’s as you wish, this all runs through proxies to appear like the target page is receiving traffic from all over the world. This is great for getting exposure, traffic and links!" I'm not sure if that's what she'd be using it for though. It looks like it has multiple purposes.

I found her using a different last name and address from a common people search engine using her e-mail address from the old blog.

What is scrapebox?

It's a link harvester, by making automatic blog comments (spamming comments some call it), it can also do some technical blog stuff, like help find your active backlinks on sites, mostly it has a rotten reputation. If this is our Emily then what is she up to? Hmmm.

Where do find that she's living with her parents? I'm still FB friends with DNA, he doesn't post much and I haven't seen any photos since the home birth ones of their youngest.

You can use Spokeo with the e-mail address (which I found on her old blog since its still up) and it pulls up that info. It could be wrong though, search engines aren't always the most accurate. But the name part is weird...she has to have posted under that name somewhere for it to show up like that.

Emily was my gateway fundie. You never forget the one that popped your cherry.

I'm betting she's still nuts. She just switched brands!

I'd be so excited if there was an update post by Emily.

I imagine her waxing lyrical about growing sprouts in old socks and using it to fix up a sturdy 80-calorie dinner for her and Dna...

I don't know for sure she's living at home, I'm just assuming. Spokeo shows her household in a different city than it use to be, and gives her parents' names and ages under that household. There's also no mention of Dna. The last time I searched for her after she took her blog down, none of that showed up. But it may just pull up old info based on her maiden name, which she obviously posts under somewhere on the web and is linked to her e-mail. If I search under her Pearce name on there, nothing comes up.

That sure looks like where they were living in Biddeford. In an apartment over some kind of shop with no backyard.

I wonder if Dan is still snacking at Wal

using the oven as a sleeping place for the littlest ones....since it was electric and not gas she was sure it was ok. Strange. Girl.

That sure looks like where they were living in Biddeford. In an apartment over some kind of shop with no backyard.

I wonder if Dan is still snacking at Wal

using the oven as a sleeping place for the littlest ones....since it was electric and not gas she was sure it was ok. Strange. Girl.

What. The. Holy. Fuck?

Oh, Emily. I miss her and her skirt cheese and gloodles.

Criminy, I hope someone with some freakin' common sense is overseeing those kids' welfare.

Oh, Emily. I miss her and her skirt cheese and gloodles.

Criminy, I hope someone with some freakin' common sense is overseeing those kids' welfare.

I'm glad I wasn't taking a drink just now, because your use of "skirt cheese" just killed me. Emily was also one of my gateway crazies, and I still sometimes wish she'd start blogging again.

As for Danny boy, he's all over the internet as GhostDP, including (interestingly enough) PlentyOfFish.com (at least Emily would approve of it being free).

What. The. Holy. Fuck?

Truth is stranger than fiction, right? She had a whole post about how she could "easily" fit 13 children into that apartment. I think she even had a diagram of how she'd put bunk beds in the kitcehn over the fridge.

Not only was she somewhat of a gateway fundie for me, but I also realized after reading a few posts that HOLY SHIT SHE LIVES IN MY TOWN! (Give or take a 20 minute commute.) It was extra shocking considering that I live in one of the least religious parts of one of the least religious states in the country. I kinda thought we were immune to fundies 'round these parts!

Although Emily had some fundie ideas she screamed mentally ill more than anything. She had her heart set on Dan being a pastor and when that flopped and he withdrew from bible school (and all of the money they spent so he could enroll) she was ready to call it quits because what really did she have to wait around for anymore? To me it seemed like Emily wanted a fundie life so badly that she found the first guy that came along (Dan) and when that didn't work out she moved onto other things.

It was Gizmola that sent the bed to them if I remember right. There was also a blog under1000braincells.

Archived