IGNORED

Remember Emily and Dna?

Nancy Drew

LOL!

I also miss Gizmola's Lady Lydia parodies: "I scooped up my uterus - in a ladylike manner of course - and went to the kitchen."

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have dog-daughters, not human-daughters - so it never occurred to me that my windows were too low. I just never thought about it. My windows are definitely too low - my house was built in 1913 and I swear I have original panes as most have a slight wave to them. I've always assumed the original paint was full of lead. I live in a deathtrap apparently.

I'm actually really disappointed that she is still "on the grid" interwebz wise. I had been hoping that she finally had enough of spreading the seeds of her crazy around and was living with her mom, eating veggies. Oh, I had dreams for them. Especially poor Dna.

Do we have any confirmation on their relationship status or where they are living?

Be careful...

My parents took down the window-guards in one of their rentals (per the tenant's request--tenant didn't ahve kids, only dogs and liked the view) and after the 2nd time the dog managed to pop the screen out and break his paw, we put them back in. :? (dog is fine. Or was last I knew, they lived there another few years then moved out)

I saved this status update from "Dan's" short-lived fake Facebook:

Mi tumy wantes too sing. soooo hapee to hav fud in it. not sur why emlee sayed fud at th clown hows mad are poops not cum out. emlee maks yucky fud. clown and piza hutt r gud.

Which ebil member of The Free Jingers made that fake FB page?

*Ralar snorts and slinks away quickly, remembering that ebil mean thing she did.

"My family is not deprived, they like my food.

The other day, while I was cooking supper I realized I was real hungry. Then I remembered I had forgotten to eat since that morning, as a post partum appetite can be a little erratic. I told my husband about that after work and he was amazed. "How can you forget to eat?" he asked, "Eating is the best part of the day." He went on to explain that he bases his whole concept of time around when he gets to eat again. He has a structured eating schedule and is not a grazer like the rest of us. That's my food he's eating, that his thinking revolves around, that he is looking forward to."

It really makes you wonder, with all the "grazing" they did, dna's obvious hunger, and her forgetting to eat, did little dna go into a coma because he was starving? How can your child have such severe dehydration when you're at home with him all day everyday? I don't understand. I feel like I take better care of my pets than she took care of her sons.

Oh, Emily. She was the cause of my Fundie-obsession, and the first thing that got me coming back to FJ. I hope to follow her 'internet marketing' or whatever crazy thing she does next, the lulz are guaranteed. :)

I always thought you guys called him Dna because all he seemed to be capable of in the relationship was providing his DNA. Oops.

Em lied about a lot of things w/ regard to their income. She had a pretty steady gig as a mystery shopper and got to eat at a bunch of different fast food joints. She'd take the kids and feed them kids meals and order what she was told to order and she got reimbursed for that.

If she is back with her Mom, the kids will have decent food. Mom's got money, Dad's got education. Why she thought she had to rebel in poverty with Dna is beyond me. She was quite the catch for him. Totally not in his ballpark at all.

I am so glad this thread brought Em and Dna back. I have "Dae of Dna" in a text file, and I read it when I am having a laugh need. Never fails. If she hadn't have had kids, I would have wished it would have gone on and on. Reading, discussing, and parodying them was my favorite unemployed/childless activity some days.

And I fell in love with FJ. I am so glad they brought so many of us together!

Although I can see Dna thinking Dae of Dna was funny, I bet Emily was not amused. I never saw any evidence that our gal had a sense of humor anyway.

I wish we knew someone at his seminary who could tell us more scoop about them.

Although I can see Dna thinking Dae of Dna was funny, I bet Emily was not amused. I never saw any evidence that our gal had a sense of humor anyway.

I wish we knew someone at his seminary who could tell us more scoop about them.

Didn't Dna get dismissed from (translation: kicked out of) seminary after one of The Free Jingers sent a letter to the dean?

somebody said they reported his academic dishonesty to the college. They said they received a carbon copy letter, and then a real, more personalized to the situation letter. Although the source was never credited, they said they were going to look into their living situation, as well as the academic part. Some people thought they made have made it up, but to me the sequence of getting a general letter, then a more specific one, sounded on target. The only (ONLY) reason i am happy emily is not blogging anymore is that she did so at the expense of her family. It scares me at the same time, because now we have no idea what state they are in. Who knows the portions and food they eat now? I loved emily's blog, and hated when it shut down. I only hope the govt or her family intervened to make sure everything was okay for the kids and dan. dan reminds me of a forrest gump almost, with jennie taking him along for the ride. Only jennie always just ditched him for somethign better.... emily used dan to create the martyr fantasy that she so wanted to live. I think a lot of it is and continues to be in spite of her mother.

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone fill me in on the story of Dna's academic dishonesty? I mean what did he do...

I'm reading her blog now, for the first time. Apparently her dad and uncle went to Oxford and her Aunt went to Cambridge...or so she says. Has this been mentioned before? I find it pretty unbelievable.

Can someone fill me in on the story of Dna's academic dishonesty? I mean what did he do...

Emily did 99% of his homework

If her family members did go to those schools, its pretty sad where she ended up with no education and nothing to offer when homeschooling her own kids. I was just reading some of her more recent posts and came across this: http://freeedomwriter.hubpagesDOTcom/hu ... ed-By-Cats. Disgusting!

She gets paid to write that shit? Seriously? I've seen better 'journalism' in FB status updates. Good grief.

This is crazy. She/her family are recklessly, destructively crazy. There is something evil about it all when you consider that children (lots of them!) are involved.

I know you all have probably seen all this before, but I'm just discovering it:

We do not budget for:

Life insurance - Yeah, we're not covered, and yes, we know the risks. My husband had some coverage through his old job. I'm not sure that Walmart gives any coverage.

Dental Insurance - I consider it a luxury. We take care of our teeth.

Vision Insurance - I have glasses. I wore an old pair, from high school. My mom offered me new ones. I got a discount at Walmart's Vision Center and a nice Christmas present last year.

Retirement - My husband wants to be a pastor. He says servants of God never retire. I tend to agree. Barring senility, this is our plan. For those wanting to retire, I agree that money should be budgeted for this.

Health Insurance - This is a tricky one. As I said before, we paid for our midwife out of pocket, and I am quite proud of that. But, we are covered by low-income state health insurance. We don't use it; it is for emergencies only.

Yeah, she proudly states that they don't use their health insurance. Elsewhere I think she says that she and the Dna aren't covered by health insurance, but they have the kids on the state insurance plan because it "wouldn't be fair" to have them hit with an emergency and no way to get treatment. No shit. But yeah, they don't use it except in emergencies. That is, no doctor visits for these kids. Disgusting.

Oh, and:

Weeks ago, a reader suggested dropping the [health] insurance and in case of an emergency, picking it up again. My husband and I have been discussing this and are for it. We would save the tax payers the administrative costs of us just being on the insurance. We know that with our income, they would put us back on with no trouble, and our state insurance will pay up to three months of back bills in certain situations, so we wouldn't have to worry about paying massive bills that we incur before we can fill out the paper work. We are, of course, hoping that we never have to resort to this.

:shock:

Dental insurance is a luxury? Has she looked at her husband's teeth lately?

I think they all have scurvy, among numerous other dental issues.

...and decided to post about it on her blog? Wow. Smart.

Serves his ass right to get kicked out of college.

I wouldn't really call it "college" though. Not in the traditional sense that most people think of. If I recall, it was a very small class of people in the basement of a church. Unaccredited.

She gets paid to write that shit? Seriously? I've seen better 'journalism' in FB status updates. Good grief.

Emily appears to be making money by generating eight or so 400-500 word articles per hour, for clients using her work for backlinks or as filler on their websites. She's writing shallow, low-quality, keyword-laden junk for companies trying to game Google's ranking system - quality of writing is completely beside the point.

I wouldn't really call it "college" though. Not in the traditional sense that most people think of. If I recall, it was a very small class of people in the basement of a church. Unaccredited.

Oh, I should have guessed. :roll:

One of his heros' PP did not even make it through 1 yr of Bible College, so he can start another HCofSC

Archived