IGNORED

Smugs is "live tweeting" the CNN debate

Buzzard

So... he found someone that cant vote and spent 3 minutes talking to him about a candidate? He couldnt find an actual registered voter?

Hey smugs, next time you decide to do interviews UNDER A FUCKING BRIDGE get a damned microphone!

Totally what I was thinking! Why the heck film someone that can't vote, and why the hell is the person even there? I sure as heck wouldn't fly to another country in support or someone that doesn't effect my countries outcome!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

joshduggar Josh Duggar

@MittRomney is nervous tonight...and his buddy @NewtGingrich also has sweaty palms... #answer the questions! @RickSantorum is doing awesome!

kitty_finn Kitty Finn

@

@joshduggar @RickSantorum as if either of you actually care about anything other than banning abortion and birth control.

----

Yes ma'am!

Totally what I was thinking! Why the heck film someone that can't vote, and why the hell is the person even there? I sure as heck wouldn't fly to another country in support or someone that doesn't effect my countries outcome!

He said he's a political writer. He's probably studying.

kitty_finn Kitty Finn

@

@joshduggar @RickSantorum as if either of you actually care about anything other than banning abortion and birth control.

----

Yes ma'am!

:lol: How did I know someone would post my tweet here?

Twitter GOLD!

showingsigns Mike Butler

@joshduggar At least the Obamas own their own home, unlike you and Anna. #grandmasboy #deceptive #depedent pic.twitter.com/oCvUkLyD

emuupagumtree Annmaree K

@RickSantorum How do you feel about @JoshDuggar stating that your religion = wrong beliefs ?

StephRatliff StephanieRatliff

@joshduggar U laugh @school w/all short buses? U say Catholics in general=wrongbliefs? What's wrong w/u? U r showing your lack of education.

delaneymariaks Delaney

@joshduggar not only r u racist, homophobic n hate non christians but u play favorites w/ur kids. no pics of mac but a ton of mike

This is too much fun! anyone from FJ tweeting @joshduggar?

shesastarxo Megan

@joshduggar Dear Josh, I'd like to inform you that you're a misogynist dickhead. Say hello to frothy for me!

OH MAN, We need to invite these peeps to Free Jinger!!!

I imagine the "frothy" tweet came from FJ. Who else is in on that joke?

DUDE does he like ROn Paul now? WTF?

joshduggar Josh Duggar

@RonPaul loves an open mic...he has a lot to say some good and most just doesn't work! #CNNdebate #gop2012 @RickSantorum

5 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

joshduggar Josh Duggar

@RonPaul @RickSantorum are the only people on this stage answering tough questions with real answers! #CNNdebate #winning

I wish I could but my twitter is my full real name!

me too, I also tweet for the Obama campaign... Smugger would block me in a second if he knew!

StephRatliff StephanieRatliff

@

@cedges Has @joshduggar been insulting to u as well? His "education"@the dining room table is full of ignorance regarding society isn't it?

SOTDRT!

I wish I could but my twitter is my full real name!

Could do what I did...

Ahem... If anyone is interested I am now Merrika Thunderhoof. I need to find random people to follow.

joshduggar Josh Duggar

@RickSantorum hammered the issue on illegal immigration! @MittRomney Doesn't illegal still mean it's against the law? #CNNdebate

just like being behind on taxes ;)

joshduggar Josh Duggar

@MittRomney will not vet judges to be pro-life? Wow! The lies...he wrote Romneycare and yes abortions in Massachusetts are still $50! #fail

:shock:

Archived