IGNORED

Smugs is "live tweeting" the CNN debate

Buzzard

AlyssaIsBetter Alyssa Tyson

@joshduggar you and your tiny, closed mind, provide me with hours of entertainment. #spreadingsantorum

SO TRUE Alyssa!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Amy Duggar just tweeted @FreeJinger.

She made me cry great big tears though when her response was "ridiculous"! :(

I can't see amy's tweet. Post it please. TY

It's a huge joke on the Stephanie Miler radio show (one person even called in to say that their preschool aged kid referred to him as "frothy Santorum" and that she had to correct him before he said it in public!).

Well, "frothy" IS part of the [link=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campaign_for_%22santorum%22_neologism]definition of "santorum..."[/link]

Ok, I opened a Twitter account just so I could follow dumbass. He calls himself a "leader":. Who exactly does he lead?

He leads his hand to his mouth.

I can't see amy's tweet. Post it please. TY

That's all she said. She's also been posting on Smug's Twit wall, saying she's @#watchingfromhome. Guess TLC isn't filming this season of the Duggars' life (as if).

It's a huge joke on the Stephanie Miler radio show (one person even called in to say that their preschool aged kid referred to him as "frothy Santorum" and that she had to correct him before he said it in public!).

Hi to another Steph-head!

See Joshie? This is what happens when you flaunt your ignorant mind and beliefs for thousands to see. If you don't like what you read hear or what people say THEN GET OFF THE TV!

I love this thread with a big crazy love. And I have a twitter account, just never worked out how to use it. want to follow Visionoyahweh, as he doth truly rock.

I can check Twitter on my phone so I will try again...

shesastarxo Megan

@joshduggar Dear Josh, I'd like to inform you that you're a misogynist dickhead. Say hello to frothy for me!

OH MAN, We need to invite these peeps to Free Jinger!!!

:oops: That was me! :whistle:

I like his Twitter description: "Christian. Husband. Father. Son. Brother. Leader. Businessman. Activist. Conservative. American. Blessed."

Going. Through. Dictionary. Quoting. Random. Words. Stratosphere. Jamboree. Marimba. Markworthy. Deign. Superfluous.

I like his Twitter description: "Christian. Husband. Father. Son. Brother. Leader. Businessman. Activist. Conservative. American. Blessed."

Going. Through. Dictionary. Quoting. Random. Words. Stratosphere. Jamboree. Marimba. Markworthy. Deign. Superfluous.

Personally I would give him this description: Fundie. Husband. Father. Son. Brother. LazyAss. Twat. Pillock. UglyFooq. American. Deluded.

That you for the inspiration. My twitter description is now: "High. Yellow. Octopus. Fir. Housed. Experienced."

even better:

Wannabe Christian. Twat. Husband. Father. Food. Chickenetti. McDonalds. Fried Chicken. Fries. Donuts. mmm, Donuts *drools*

That's all she said. She's also been posting on Smug's Twit wall, saying she's @#watchingfromhome. Guess TLC isn't filming this season of the Duggars' life (as if).

I wonder if she was looking to see if there was an official FJ twitter account. There isnt, Amy... we're not a singular entity!

So I'm thinking of this response:

Catholics think Gothard=wrong choice. Have you forgotten the Bible's warning about false prophets? Matthew 7:15

What does everyone think?

Catholics think Gothard=wrong choice. Have you forgotten the Bible's warning about false prophets? Matthew 7:15

I like it. There's even a bible verse! :clap:

Archived