IGNORED

Smugs is "live tweeting" the CNN debate

Buzzard

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Josh, you dodge the questions people ask you as well. I suppose you learned that from your mother, Miss "We just feel it's important to praise them 10 times more than you correct them and I hope this is a good enough way to detract from the question of whether or not we spank our kids... Hope no one finds that blurb I had on the website about blanket training!"

"@RickSantorum you are the only candidate in the race that fights for values, not just saying whatever to get elected! #answer #President"

I really dislike Ron Paul, but he actually seems pretty genuine. So does Santorum, I'll admit, but that's what makes him so scary.

joshduggarJosh Duggar

#CNNdebate @NewtGingrich @mitt2012 you have left several questions unanswered #dodge #debates are where we are supposed to get #answers ?

I'm not seeing other people's tweets at him

Josh, you dodge the questions people ask you as well. I suppose you learned that from your mother, Miss "We just feel it's important to praise them 10 times more than you correct them and I hope this is a good enough way to detract from the question of whether or not we spank our kids... Hope no one finds that blurb I had on the website about blanket training!"

so there is proof of the blanket training :o ? or was this just a hypothetical statement :?:

Is there any way to see what other people tweet at someone? I'm not a twitter person.

Go to the search box and type @joshduggar or whomever you want to see replies/tweets to.

Go to the search box and type @joshduggar or whomever you want to see replies/tweets to.

Thanks found some gold!

showingsigns Mike Butler

@joshduggar You're an anti-mormon bigot. What's the difference between Joseph Smith and Bill Gothard? #hate #bigot

Thanks found some gold!

showingsigns Mike Butler

@joshduggar You're an anti-mormon bigot. What's the difference between Joseph Smith and Bill Gothard? #hate #bigot

:lol:

so there is proof of the blanket training :o ? or was this just a hypothetical statement :?:

You have to look on the Wayback Machine capture of it. She talks about 'training' the younger twins to stay on their blankets. They also have a link on their site right now to No Greater Joy Ministries with some description like "Excellent Biblical advice on how to train your children!"

delaneymariaks Delaney

@joshduggar to you ur perfect america would b every1 strait white christian republican havin babies like ur moma.

YESSSS... LOVE these people!!!

shesastarxo Megan

@joshduggar Dear Josh, I'd like to inform you that you're a misogynist dickhead. Say hello to frothy for me!

OH MAN, We need to invite these peeps to Free Jinger!!!

joshduggarJosh Duggar

#CNNdebate @NewtGingrich @mitt2012 you have left several questions unanswered #dodge #debates are where we are supposed to get #answers ?

@joshduggar #will #you #be #hashtagging #all #the #words #in #your #tweets?

Not that I am a tweeting expert but he does seem to love his hash!

joshduggarJosh Duggar

@RonPaul doesn't talk with his wife about finances... She finds out thru returns? @MittRomney won't release his return either! #CNNdebate

Anna has no idea about your finances 'cause that aint wimmin's koncernz. You dont pay yours! So... dont throw stones #hashtagbecauseIcan

Just found this Video he posted on his Youtube... does he fancy himself a News Anchor now or something!???

Kb3NPIkHgQ8

and another telling people to get out their checkbooks as we watch the bus for a minute.... *eyeroll*

F_cLxccPMPs

So... he found someone that cant vote and spent 3 minutes talking to him about a candidate? He couldnt find an actual registered voter?

Hey smugs, next time you decide to do interviews UNDER A FUCKING BRIDGE get a damned microphone!

The dugger parrots have no idea who is good or bad. they just parrot what their parents spoon-fed them. I have seen more individuality in ants.

@Exotic Familiarity: Besides asking Smuggar the "Do you think of Catholics and Mormons as Christians too?", ask him if he views any Christian branch/denomination outside of Vision Forum/ATI cults as Christian?

Archived