IGNORED

Smugs is "live tweeting" the CNN debate

Buzzard

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous

Wonder if he knows what misogynist means?

Why should he, when I doubt that he knows what "dickhead" and "frothy" mean either?

Josh Tweeted:

We are headed to Chick-fil-a in Florence, SC at 2:30, please come by and say hi to the Duggars! (2016 S Irby St) @RickSantorum see ya there!

Locals, please go see him!

I wonder if she was looking to see if there was an official FJ twitter account. There isnt, Amy... we're not a singular entity!

Nope. She was responding to a tweet FreeJinger had sent her an hour before. FreeJinger said something about how it was cool that Amy spent so much time with Joy, cause we all want Joy to be free too! So Amy said "Ridiculous!" to which FreeJinger responded "Ridiculously funny!" or something along those lines.

fundiemaster Sexy Biker

@joshduggar If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen! (We all know Anna's the only 1 in the Kitchen realistically)

HAHAHA Love these people!!!

He must have slept all day so he could get it kickin!

Josh Duggar@joshduggarReply

Praying for @RickSantorum ahead of tonight's debate! God is going to do gr8 things here! #FLdebate #CNN http://instagr.am/p/k8WBi/

He's ready for it tonight! Santorum looks the most Presidential on the whole stage! #CNNdebate #FLprimary

Have fun with this retweet

I was just going to post that. Well I hate him as much as anyone can hate a complete stranger who wants to take away my personal rights and has a say about my body. :evil:

I'm Mary Bush - just eatin my velveeta!

Mary Bush@MaryBush3Reply

@Shaftan Wait, seriously? Have you googled him recently? Uncle Frothy is the most hated guy on the stage! #freejinger

I'm loving watching Nancy Grace and hearing all the haters over Santorum , he doesn't have a chance.

Why did Josh just share a pic of Santorum on the TV is he not with him? Looks like he is inside somewhere watching the debate on TV.

Rankings so far: 1)@MittRomney 2)@RickSantorum 3)@RonPaul 5)@newtgingrich #CNNdebate #FLgop

Awesome

Is ANYbody tweeting Leslie Knopes' campaign?

Who be that? :?:

Joshie learned to spelz!

Imagine if @BarackObama were on stage tonight...it wouldn't look good for @newtgingrich! @RickSantorum is the only true conservative!

Archived