IGNORED

Have the Bates ever been on TV other than 17KAC

Daenerys

Kelly and Gil are morons, but despite that some of their kids are really sweet, especially Alyssa, Carlin, Josie and Katie. I gotta say though, Lawson is a sexy little fundy.

Michaela is a sweetheart, too. She loves her younger brothers and sisters and is super with them. Gil and Kelly's belief system is moronic in my opinion, however they are not. Both are college educated and Kelly uses many different types of curriculum for homeschooling. The Wisdom Booklets are for Bible time. They are considerably less 'fundy' than the Duggars, they just have much less money. Define racist, because the Bateses are not. I don't believe the Duggars are, either. Being reality TV stars has given the Duggars a much higher opinion of themselves than my opinion of them, to say the least.

Kelly and Gil are morons, but despite that some of their kids are really sweet, especially Alyssa, Carlin, Josie and Katie. I gotta say though, Lawson is a sexy little fundy.

Jackson is a little scary talking about being in the "army of God" though.

Define racist, because the Bateses are not.

So having KKK leaders hanging on the wall in a "Patriotic Room" isn't just a wee bit racist to you? Of all the people they could've chosen--Washington, Lincoln, Roosevelt-- they picked a KKK leader.

I don't understand why people say they love the Bateses but hate the Duggars. How the Bateses any different, other than not being fame whores and being slightly less sexist with the chores? They're still espousing the exact same, dangerous philosophy and having more children for the sake of it and not looking after them properly, nor their animals, from what I can tell.

Archived