IGNORED

FAMY Instagram and Twitter Talk

Deleted07

Is this a family trait? Does everyone in that gang need to practice unsafe driving?

Why endorse safe driving for them? Their current driving practices may help reduce their quiver. Ummm....soooo....I'm going straight to hell for that :shock:

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why endorse safe driving for them? Their current driving practices may help reduce their quiver. Ummm....soooo....I'm going straight to hell for that

The problem is, they may take some innocent victim with them. :(

Why endorse safe driving for them? Their current driving practices may help reduce their quiver. Ummm....soooo....I'm going straight to hell for that :shock:

Not really, Darwin will get 'em.

To. My knowledge she nannies l.

Not that I'm aware of. I really think the 'nanny' BS is just her trying to make our she's a glorfied babysitter... But I sure as heck wouldn't trust her with my children (if I had any) let alone my cat!

Apparently this whole family just loves to take pics and drive: :?

post-1841-14451997300163_thumb.jpg

amyduggar OKC 5h

alibug1014 2nd like!!!!!! 5h

summer_is_here You are so pretty 5h

summer_is_here You are so pretty 5h

::ralph::

Tell me again, why do people on the internet suck up to people they don't know? Get a fucking life! Famy isn't even a Z-list celeb--she's like ZZZ.

::ralph::

Tell me again, why do people on the internet suck up to people they don't know? Get a fucking life! Famy isn't even a Z-list celeb--she's like ZZZ.

Because they think if they suck up to her enough, she'll dish out some juicy details about her "famous" aunt, uncle, and cousins. She's already admitted that Josh had a broken engagement before Anna, posted a controversial picture of JD holding guns, and, if I remember correctly, was the one who posted a picture of Jubilee from the program the family handed out during the funeral service (well, her feet and hands). Hell, if they all suck up to her even more, maybe she'll "accidentally slip" something else out.

post-1841-14451997300932_thumb.jpg

amyduggar Friday night fun 10h

Someone looks a little toked here.. :banana-stoner:

post-1841-14451997301414_thumb.jpg

amyduggar Wildfire Oklahoma style @reedtayloronline 6h

kwatkins1122 Wow! 6h

claraclaireree @amyduggar where in Oklahoma?!! I was just there a few hours ago!:O 6h

teamdojo1 :( no bueno! 6h

amyduggar @claraclairee Close to Woodward.. crazy flames and of course we drove right into and reed stopped for pictures it was awesome! 6h

brookieg7 That big :( 6h

hross10 Why would you say that's awesome? What is wrong with you? Might look cool but definitely not awesome. I hope that's what you meant. 5h

amyduggar Felt sorry for the land owners though! 5h

sarah_cusack Are you going to the Woodward rodeo? I went the other day! It ends tonight though!:(:( 5h

amyduggar @sarah_cusack Yes!! I'll be there! 5h

cjhooray Awesome in the fact that she was in awe because of it, awe doesn't have to come from something good. That's intense, though! 5h

kathobi @hross10 there's nothing wrong with @amyduggar saying the fire was awesome. You can be in awe of the power and sheer size of a wildfire. That does not mean the fire is a good thing. 5h

tander10 Awsome 4h

hross10 You must not have read my whole comment...did I not say that at the end? Yes it's cool looking "hope that's what you meant." thanks for clearing that up for me, although I didn't need it from you. 3h

jonathanehari Crazy! 2h

joshduggar Awesome photo 2h

What is with her and Smuggar being obsessed with FIRE? Pyrooo's... :?

:angry-extinguishflame:

Because they think if they suck up to her enough, she'll dish out some juicy details about her "famous" aunt, uncle, and cousins. She's already admitted that Josh had a broken engagement before Anna, posted a controversial picture of JD holding guns, and, if I remember correctly, was the one who posted a picture of Jubilee from the program the family handed out during the funeral service (well, her feet and hands). Hell, if they all suck up to her even more, maybe she'll "accidentally slip" something else out.

Yeah I'd love to feed Famy a few (or a few + 5) drinks, relax her a little and see if she'd spill a little about smuggar and the rest of the clan.

naw look; shes just a good lil Christian girl :liar: :whistle:

post-1841-14451997302076_thumb.jpg

amyduggar Church with Reeds Gma Virginia :) happy Sunday yall! @reedtayloronline 3h

:violin:

<>

reedtayloronline Found me a good hand ;) @amyduggar 2d

amyduggar @reedtayloronline I love you!!! 1d

:hand: hand...job... :D

naw look; shes just a good lil Christian girl :liar: :whistle:

5d9a0122d44611e19fb4123138101461_6.jpg

amyduggar Church with Reeds Gma Virginia :) happy Sunday yall! @reedtayloronline 3h

:violin:

Looks like Famy keeps a frumper at the ready for these special sundays with Gma Virginia.

Looks like Famy keeps a frumper at the ready for these special sundays with Gma Virginia.

Haha! You beat me to it. I was going to say that it looked liked she picked a dress from Grandma Virginia's closet :lol:

*snip*

What is with her and Smuggar being obsessed with FIRE? Pyrooo's... :?

:angry-extinguishflame:

Ew. That means she was in my town. It irritates me that she would parade the fires we were having (and still fighting) like it was something "cool" to see. That very same fire destroyed my in-laws property and was within feet of their house. You can "feel sorry" for the land owners all you want, or you can respectfully not take pictures of people losing their livelihoods. Its been a hard enough 2 summers as is.

Sorry I didn't go to the rodeo and stalk her for you guys, too hot for me!

WTF Is it with the leghumpers?!?!

post-1841-14451997302275_thumb.jpg

amyduggar Another wildfire! 2h

odaddona Really? And I think your SOO pretty. 2h

nikkisainz Wow!! You are awesome and you sound so fun to be around with!! It would just make my day if u said hi 2h

amyduggar Close to Woodward OK 2h

amyduggar Thankyou so so much ! Pretty horse! @odaddona 2h

amyduggar @nikkisainz Hi!!!!!! Thanks for watching the show girl! 2h

michiganstate98 @amyduggar you inspire me and are gorgeous 2h

amyduggar @michiganstate98 well wow! so sweet of my followers . If I can inspire one person that's good enough for me! 2h

jdjdhs AMY INSPIRES ME TO BE BEAUTIFUL 1h

nikkisainz 1h

ohsnapitzhannahnicole @amyduggar I love watching you on 19 kids and counting! You are really pretty and you are a really awesome singer! I wish I had you had been at the church where your family came in Athens al:) hope you see this:) 1h

ohsnapitzhannahnicole @amyduggar you also inspire me to sing more often! 1h

ima_mermaid7 @amyduggar stay safe Amy! The love you have for God is truly amazing!! I've "took out" all the negative and bad things in my life that cause me to sin and I'm getting closer to God. It's a daily struggle to stay positive but seeing you and your family make it easier! Thank you for being a inspiration! Love you girl! :) 1h

Seriously... Don't encourage her!!! :|

Man! Maybe I'm just really stupid, but I assumed Amy was a "good girl." Virgin, no drugs or alcohol, and had similar, but less fundamental views as her aunt and uncle.

Man! Maybe I'm just really stupid, but I assumed Amy was a "good girl." Virgin, no drugs or alcohol, and had similar, but less fundamental views as her aunt and uncle.

Wish her Facebook was public again... she used to have pictures of her ans her friends wearing immodest clothes ans going to karaoke bars... pretty sure she had drinks too.

Wish her Facebook was public again... she used to have pictures of her ans her friends wearing immodest clothes ans going to karaoke bars... pretty sure she had drinks too.

True dat. Famy and her posse dressed like the straight-up defrauding skanks that the fundies rail about. I imagine she's had that dress in her closet since she was 16 strictly for these "meet the grandma at church" scenarios. I'm sure his parents have seen her in at least a tank and shorts, although she probably saves the booty shorts for Reed.

If Famy would have just worn a nice dress or a top and skirt to church she wouldn't look like such a hypocritical clown. Hell, that dress probably belonged to Deanna when SHE was in high school and Gunny Sax/Jessica McClintock was all the rage.

Aynone know what this was about? 5 hours ago apparently....

Amy Duggar â€@amyduggar

My opinions of which I am about to state do not reflect the views of TLC, 19 Kids and Counting . For I am a free agent.

But nothing I can see posted after that except for Hallelujah for rain??? More attention seeking? Hoping to cause a stir so people wait with baited breath to see what she has to say next?

Aynone know what this was about? 5 hours ago apparently....

But nothing I can see posted after that except for Hallelujah for rain??? More attention seeking? Hoping to cause a stir so people wait with baited breath to see what she has to say next?

That *is* a bit strange.

I agree with her on the rain! LOL! (Y'all... I'm in Mississippi. Not that far away. It's hot and muggy as heck. That rain is niiiiiiiiiiice!)

Maybe TLC is bringing down the hammer on Amy and Josh's social media presence, so she has to toe the party line or give a disclaimer. Have there been any changes in Josh's content?

Archived