IGNORED

FAMY Instagram and Twitter Talk

Deleted07

Maybe TLC is bringing down the hammer on Amy and Josh's social media presence, so she has to toe the party line or give a disclaimer. Have there been any changes in Josh's content?

Yea, he's supporting Romney.

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He seems to be doing less of the dangerous behavior and baby scaring, and his "I can't believe I ate the whole thing" posts are getting few and far between. Of course he could be motivated by the snark here and on the 19KAC FB.

I can't see where TLC would care, any publicity is good publicity. I think Jim put the hammer down and Famy is just taking it to an extreme. Jim's probably concerned about keeping the new season's ratings up, keepin' the family brand sweet.

I wonder if Jim will take the family on the road to campaign for Mitt now that Josh has flipped :lol:

She may be pissed off at one of her family members (maybe something happened to Joy or Jim Bob said something About her boyfriend she didn't like?) Perhaps she was gonna let the hammer fly and speak her mind, but someone calmed her down and told.her how bad an idea it was. If she got upset over something stupid and just wanted to get even I could see this. I sincerely hope nothing happened to one of the kids (a la.Josiah) and she was somehow convinced it wouldn't be worth it. I mean, who would believe her? The leghumpers would call her a liar cause the Duggars are soooo wonderful and perfect and it seems like they can get out of anything too. We might be more likely to believe her but because of her love for attention there might be some doubt. Anyways my guess is she got mad at Jim Bob or maybe even tlc.andwas ready to let them have it.

I think it's just a poorly written disclaimer, and that she was trying to express something like, "the views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author ...." Was Amy home-schooled?

I think it's just a poorly written disclaimer, and that she was trying to express something like, "the views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author ...." Was Amy home-schooled?

That's what I was thinking. I'm thinking the producers might have wanted her to tone down on the twitter talk but because she's not an official "cast" on the show, she felt that she had the right to post anything she wanted. Then again, she could just be stirring up crap for more attention. The girl is pretty immature for her age. I sometimes forget that she's 2 years older than me.

Nope, she definitely attended a public high school-I think the same one her mom went to.

Amy Duggar â€@amyduggar

Give me short shorts, kisses and rock and roll!

:snooty: Defrauding! :naughty:

Nope, she followed in her mom's and Auntie Mullet's footsteps, distinguishing herself in nothing other than defrauding boys at Springdale High.

:snooty: Defrauding! :naughty:

I guess I couldn't resist:

Muffynbear â€@amyduggar I hope you're not giving away pieces of your heart by wearing short shorts and kissing a boy before marriage.

HOLY SHIT! She is not driving with two pooches on her is she?!?!

post-2772-14451997303195_thumb.jpg

amyduggar Haha pickin the dogs up from grooming they want to help drive the car!;) 6h

Thats... safe... :shock:

As a dog person, I have to say this.

This is a great way to have two splattered, cute frou-frou dogs on the pavement if you get hit the wrong way. Or killed by deploying airbags. Investing in a crate for the backseat or car harness/doggy seatbelt is worth it.

Can't deny the family resemblance. Famy is a younger, skinner, less modest version of Deanna.

As a dog person, I have to say this.

This is a great way to have two splattered, cute frou-frou dogs on the pavement if you get hit the wrong way. Or killed by deploying airbags. Investing in a crate for the backseat or car harness/doggy seatbelt is worth it.

But, even though you can't see him, Jesus is at the wheel so why should she worry.

But, even though you can't see him, Jesus is at the wheel so why should she worry.

Jesus clearly wants them to let the dogs drive the car.

My opinions of which I am about to state do not reflect the views of TLC, 19 Kids and Counting . For I am a free agent.

Amy Duggar â€@amyduggar Give me short shorts, kisses and rock and roll!

OK, I can't stand Amy. But maybe she's saying she doesn't have the same fundy beliefs as her crazy aunt & uncle & cousins? And she's sick of people expecting her to be a goody-two-shoes fundy clone? If so.... good for her! Now Amy, please get Jana & Joy out of there, stat!

Eh, Amy is pretty wishy washy. She toots the conservative beliefs yet displays herself as a fairly liberal person. I think she's just spewing out ultra Christian beliefs for attention but I don't think she truly follows them as her cousins do. She's all about acceptance and attention and is willing to do whatever it takes to get both, even if it involves her putting on this "goody two shoes" image for the viewers. I think she's ditzy and pretty immature for her age. I think she enjoys living in the fantasy world and refuses to mount up to any hard work because she thinks everything will be handed to her. She might be 26 but she has the mental age of a 13 year old who thinks life is all easy and ponies. She had a twitter post recently that stated something along the lines of how a female can do any job but lets the men do it instead. Once again, immaturity. In Famy's mind, what she believes is that any hard work should be left up to her boyfriend while she rides his coat tail and spends his hard earned pay check on Coach purses and clothes. The girl is supposedly a "nanny" yet spends most of her time in OK, visiting her boyfriend. It would have been nice to see her mature and become a strong and independent person but I definitely see her just being an immature spoiled brat who will always refuse to take on any sort of responsibility.

Eh, Amy is pretty wishy washy. She toots the conservative beliefs yet displays herself as a fairly liberal person. I think she's just spewing out ultra Christian beliefs for attention but I don't think she truly follows them as her cousins do. She's all about acceptance and attention and is willing to do whatever it takes to get both, even if it involves her putting on this "goody two shoes" image for the viewers. I think she's ditzy and pretty immature for her age. I think she enjoys living in the fantasy world and refuses to mount up to any hard work because she thinks everything will be handed to her. She might be 26 but she has the mental age of a 13 year old who thinks life is all easy and ponies. She had a twitter post recently that stated something along the lines of how a female can do any job but lets the men do it instead. Once again, immaturity. In Famy's mind, what she believes is that any hard work should be left up to her boyfriend while she rides his coat tail and spends his hard earned pay check on Coach purses and clothes. The girl is supposedly a "nanny" yet spends most of her time in OK, visiting her boyfriend. It would have been nice to see her mature and become a strong and independent person but I definitely see her just being an immature spoiled brat who will always refuse to take on any sort of responsibility.

I know so many people like Amy it's not even funny, and that's precisely the opinion I have of her.

post-1841-14451997305255_thumb.jpg

amyduggar Grandma our chaperone! hahahaah 7h

URGH, MORE STYROFOAM LAND FILL!!!!

post-1841-14451997305575_thumb.jpg

amyduggar Duggar reunion! @reedtayloronline 7h

post-1841-1445199730574_thumb.jpg

amyduggar You gotta go through a lot of duds to get to a diamond! @jnhouser 9h

Who's the Cougar?

I like the "Grandma the chaperone hahahaha" caption she put. I wonder if that's her way of poking fun of her cousins and their courtship route. hmm...sneaky, famy.

Amy Duggar â€@amyduggar

@CooIPosts: Be careful who you call your friends. I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

This doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me... To me its like saying a quarter of a friend... :?

new pics on the Duggars picasa;

picasaweb.google.com/101532170424444521371/DuggarReunion2012#

Apparently there was some form of Duggar reunion with relatives.

Couldn't help but notice Amy wore a very loose fitting dress, hiding a baby bump? ;-) lol

post-1841-14451997306458_thumb.jpg

post-1841-14451997306936_thumb.jpg

amyduggar What a great 6 month Anniv surprise! @reedtayloronline 2h

Coach bag, they are worth a bit aren't they?

new pics on the Duggars picasa;

picasaweb.google.com/101532170424444521371/DuggarReunion2012#

Apparently there was some form of Duggar reunion with relatives.

Couldn't help but notice Amy wore a very loose fitting dress, hiding a baby bump? ;-) lol

post-187-14451997307265_thumb.jpg

She looks like she was out of clean clothes and did a dumpster dive for that ensemble.

Amy Duggar â€@amyduggar

@CooIPosts: Be careful who you call your friends. I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

This doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me... To me its like saying a quarter of a friend... :?

I'm guessing it means I'd rather have 4 good friends than 100 so-so friends. Or something of that ilk.

post-2906-14451997307614_thumb.jpg

amyduggar What a great 6 month Anniv surprise! @reedtayloronline 2h

6 month anniversary? Seriously? You know who celebrates a 6 month "anniversary"? A high schooler who should damn well know that the very root of the word anniversary means yearly occurrence. Huge pet peeve.

Archived