IGNORED

FAMY Instagram and Twitter Talk

Deleted07

That painting looks like it is done by someone on a bad acid trip, trying to connect the dots in the conspiracy only they understand.

My sister used to have this poster on our wall titled "Goodbye, California, Goodbye" listing all the things and people we'd miss if California fell into the ocean. Amy dad's art looks too much like that poster.

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would take Famy over Smuggar any day. In my previous post, I didn't mean to say that Amy is horrible person, but she differs from her relatives' views on courtship. I do wonder what Boob and Mullet tell the J'Slaves about Amy's boyfriends.

I didn't think or mean to imply you were. My irritation was directed at fundies. I am positive Boob and Mullet make it clear to the J'slaves that they think Amy is whorish and to be pitied.

Amy ! O dear ...your not suppose to be able "to tell" when you wear false eyelashes. I find lashtish(sp) to be a wonderful substituted.

OMG Amy looks like a blow up doll... :oops:

Eeeww, Amy. That is not a good look for you.

Why does Amy go by the name Duggar? Has she always done so, or is it just since they became "famous"?

I think I recall from somewhere that she was born out of wedlock and her parents ended up marrying some time after she was born. I would have thought that in that case it would be usual to start using her father's surname after the marriage?

JimBob and Michelle weren't full on fundies yet when Amy was born. I wonder if JimBob pushed for Deanna to marry her babydaddy as his views became more extreme?

I'm pretty sure her legal name is Amy Jordan. She claims she uses Duggar for her "music career", but it's probably a more general fame-whore thing.

I didn't think or mean to imply you were. My irritation was directed at fundies. I am positive Boob and Mullet make it clear to the J'slaves that they think Amy is whorish and to be pitied.

I can see them doing that. They probably take the J'Slaves aside at home and to tell them about how they feel about Amy. I remember in the episode in which Sarah Mally visited the Duggar house to discuss purity, one of the J'Slaves said something that dating is wrong because some people date different people every week. I think they have likely observed Amy having different boyfriends or maybe they have heard Grandma or Deanna talk about Amy's boyfriends. The J'Slaves might think that all people that are date are like Amy.

I can see them doing that. They probably take the J'Slaves aside at home and to tell them about how they feel about Amy. I remember in the episode in which Sarah Mally visited the Duggar house to discuss purity, one of the J'Slaves said something that dating is wrong because some people date different people every week. I think they have likely observed Amy having different boyfriends or maybe they have heard Grandma or Deanna talk about Amy's boyfriends. The J'Slaves might think that all people that are date are like Amy.

Yes, and in the fundy world dating equals SEX!

• 2 weeks later...

WTF kind of cornbread is that? I'm Southern, born and bred-REAL Southern-Georgia. Cornbread is not meant to look like that, nor are you supposed to put globs of butter on the crust. That would make it so soggy. YUK.

Hey, Famy! Southern Girls can cook, huh? Stick to your box of bar cookies you nitwit!

I showed it to my husband who just wandered by. He couldn't tell what it was. He was like spinich egg thing?

The colors off I guess, cause now that he's mentioned it, it does have a green hue.

When I told him it was supposed to be a cornbread his eyes got big. He said, "don't try that recipe." He didn't know what site I was on, lol

Nuff said.

Guess Famy got off the stick found something to take pictures of this week. No boyfriend shots... lots of dogs and weird art... enjoy!

14c7a4248a1611e1be6a12313820455d_7.jpg

I'm not a fan of art that I have to read. I'm REALLY not a fan of art that I have to twist my neck to weird angles to read!

Raise your hand if you were reading the "art" for spelling errors! I got a headache after two minutes so I didn't get to scan it all. It's like a "Where's Waldo" for English majors.

Yes, I'm a dork.

Raise your hand if you were reading the "art" for spelling errors! I got a headache after two minutes so I didn't get to scan it all. It's like a "Where's Waldo" for English majors.

Yes, I'm a dork.

*meekly raises hand* education major here.

• 3 weeks later...

2b7659889d7e11e180c9123138016265_6.jpg

[ @ ]amyduggarhim!!!mucho mucho! 20h.

[ @ ]jonathanehari Josiah likes this 20h.

[ @ ]amyduggar ;) he might be coming into town this weekend! will you still be in town Jonathon?! 8h.

[ @ ]aja23@amyduggar love this pic :-) are you still singing Amy? 3h

Well well well! Famy is STILL on the stick! Anyone else hear fall rating wedding bells? JB could marry her ass off easy and keep all the slaves!

I find Amy and Reed to be more likable than Smuggar and SmugAnna. If Amy and Reed do marry, I can see them very stable and secure. Reed seems like a decent guy.

I feel like Amy has calm down a bit with her annoyance and they're definitely more likable than Smuggar and Smuggaress. Then again, with Amy, she goes from one boyfriend to the next with a drop of a hat, so who knows what will happen. Last time she introduced her boyfriend on national television, she ended up with Rebekah, Anna's SIL, throwing in her 2 cents after Amy posting on being single. With this girl, you just never know whether the guy is the "one" for her or not just because she goes through so many each year. I do wish her the best but I'm not putting any faith into this relationship until it's been at least a year or so.

7e312eca9f6b11e1ab011231381052c0_6.jpg

[ @ ] amyduggar Guess what this is:)- Anna idea!   1d

[ @ ] katgracepi What is it??   1d

[ @ ] mbunkley The Declaration of Independence ??   1d

[ @ ] emilyincool The first John Hancock!!! Lol   1d

[ @ ] drewsaldivar @amyduggar The declaration of independence! (Learned in school last week!) :)   1d

[ @ ] abbeyw10 Are you in DC?????   22h

Sweet baby jesus... Wtf!?!?

Anna idea? Is that like chester drawers or wa-lah?

I'll give her an autocorrect pass on that one. I'm just confused why she would post it!

• 2 weeks later...

56f6dd36a90811e1abd612313810100a_6.jpg

[ @ ]amyduggarRelaxing!! 2h.

[ @ ]pinky2620 Oh, so cute 23min

Glad to see that pinky has made her way over to leg hump famy as well!

Famy is dressed in a Duggar unapproved manner and is within 6 inches of someone with a penis... this could spell trouble!

1c8a0bbea7a011e1b9f1123138140926_6.jpg

[ @ ]amyduggarDate night!!! 2d.

[ @ ]abbyros So pretty! 2d.

[ @ ]madieads Love ur dress Amy! 2d.

[ @ ]malpal25 You've got a stud! You're gorgeous! :) 2d.

[ @ ]mrserickson22 We miss y'all!! Hang out again soon when Reed gets into town!!! 2d.

[ @ ]pinky2620 Too cute 2d.

[ @ ]savedbygrace8 CUTIES! I miss you Amy! 2d.

[ @ ]katherinetf7e Y'all are perfect together 2d

My sister used to have this poster on our wall titled "Goodbye, California, Goodbye" listing all the things and people we'd miss if California fell into the ocean. Amy dad's art looks too much like that poster.

In mixed media like, my sophomore year, I did a project like that with magazines, paint and photos. Mine was better. It got a 98%

:whistle:

80dfba7eadc111e19894123138140d8c_7.jpg

[ @ ]amyduggarTulsa zoo! I've decided I want a turtle pond! And an alligator tank in my house! And elephants in the back yard 4h.

[ @ ]ohsnapitzhannahnicole@amyduggar that would be so cool to have! But I'm to sure about an alligator tank lol 4h.

[ @ ]kathobi Elephants @amyduggar ? Better buy a really big shovel first! Ha ha 3h.

[ @ ]zebras_bff I live in Tulsa do u not love it 3h.

[ @ ]instaari Come to Florida. You can have all the alligators you want in your backyard for free! Lol 2h.

Famy is officially off the Duggar bus. Those are SHORTS and they're really, really short!

I wonder whatever happened to that singing career and record label of hers that she bragged about not too long ago. I wonder now that she's dating a guy with a college degree, she's put everything on the back burner. Not going to lie but it does seem like Reed has toned down Famy's annoyance level just a smidgen.

I think Boob, Mullet, and family have accepted that Amy is not like them. She has worn short shorts and tank tops around them in the past. On the topic of Amy's music career, my theory is she did some recordings with an indie label and right now she is basically waiting to see if that will go anywhere. I agree xReems, Reed has toned Amy down a bit. I find them to be more likable than Smuggar and SmugAnna. They seem to be a 20 something couple that just takes things as they come. Smug and SmugAnna act like they are experts on relationships.

Archived