IGNORED

FAMY Instagram and Twitter Talk

Deleted07

Times up, Famy and the hunk are going at it. :lol:

Hawg or Cowboy style? Or do they chuck the college affiliations (one shaky) and just go for it doggie style?

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2d22ef94c7e011e1bef722000a1e8bb5_6.jpg

Nothing says "I love you" like a half eaten lolipop...

Oh come on, what's left are the pieces of her heart she has left to give to Reed!!!!!!1111 Duh. :roll:

(and it looks like it's oral tonight) :whistle:

post-1841-1445199729533_thumb.jpg

amyduggar Headed to Dallas for the weekend!! 4h

post-1841-14451997295731_thumb.jpg

amyduggar 'Merica! Yeeeeah 1h

Who is that? the new boyfriend? Whats that coming out of his shorts?

and what is with the deer above either side of the bed? Would make for some awkwardness in the bedroom I would imagine, having two deer head staring blankly at you.

OK Who put 'defrauding' on that pic above on Amy's instragram??? :mrgreen: seems she got quite pissy about too:

post-1841-14451997296152_thumb.jpg

I'm SHOCKED that we got her to respond! Way to go fatactress!

So... what we learn from this picture:

Amy has seen a man is his ebil nightclothes (or undies depending on how you define that...)

Amy is in a bedroom with a man.

Amy is totes kool with deh ebil alkihol...

Amy has completely fallen off the Duggar fundie train.

Amy was never on the Duggar fundie train to begin with! She was always just driving alongside trying to get the passerbys attention ;-)

I hope they drink a bunch of beer and fuck all night long. Maybe she'll be kicked off the show if Reed knocks her up!

I hope they drink a bunch of beer and fuck all night long. Maybe she'll be kicked off the show if Reed knocks her up!

I prefer them to successfully use contraception that works and avoid a blessing and just get fired for sexual congress outside of marriage.

I prefer them to successfully use contraception that works and avoid a blessing and just get fired for sexual congress outside of marriage.

Of course that's for the best... But she'd just lie and deny it to stay on the tlc gravy train.

had a shiver and bad thought that if something happens ala michelle and boob when they were on the birth control and they find out they're pregnant and loose the blessing them feel guilty and decide to become all fundie because of that! eek! :o

Of course that's for the best... But she'd just lie and deny it to stay on the tlc gravy train.

On the show, she's *just enough* in the eyes of the leghumpers for them to think she's the real deal; if that and the now defunct FB accounts were their only exposure to her, I'd suspect they'd ignore all the boyfriend drama and focus on her pithy quotes. I imagine any fundie who follows her on instagram is pretty shocked by that picture for the reasons noted above. As for me, I called her out as a fraud from day one.

Famy is sucha fake. She might be a Christian but she's definitely tooting the conservative Christian horn for attention. The only reason why the leghumpers are defending her is so they can get her to dish out some secrets regarding her aunt, uncle, and cousins.

On the show, she's *just enough* in the eyes of the leghumpers for them to think she's the real deal; if that and the now defunct FB accounts were their only exposure to her, I'd suspect they'd ignore all the boyfriend drama and focus on her pithy quotes. I imagine any fundie who follows her on instagram is pretty shocked by that picture for the reasons noted above. As for me, I called her out as a fraud from day one.

You did indeed. :clap:

OK Who put 'defrauding' on that pic above on Amy's instragram??? :mrgreen: seems she got quite pissy about too:

Untitled-1.jpg

The one leghumper, kathobi, who follows Smugs is leghumping Famy too. "It's pj's, It's totally innocent. Never mind the beer can in his pants or the fact that they're in his bedroom. No Duggar would act anything less than exemplary." :roll:

Yup, she was surely telling him to raise his pants on high for the lord, trying to teach him about modesty, whilst telling him of the sins of alcohol! All whilst dress in a nuns habit and sploshing holy water about... whoops wrong religion :shifty:

Tsk Tsk, I'm sure if the older Duggar girls saw that picture of Reed, Boob and Mullet would probably scream "NIKE!" to them so they looked away. The guy has beer (Aunt Mullet left poor Josie in the hospital to preach to the city to not have a flippin' gas station sell beer near their home), in his pants (which is defrauding, no matter how defensive Famy gets), while in his bedroom (SCANDALOUS! SEX! SIN! WHORE!)

I hope Amy has a nice wedding, with defrauding bridesmaids dresses, gets a job and works, has a couple kids and puts them in school. I hope she does this while still attending church to show her cousins that alternative lifestyles are not that scary.

I hope Amy has a nice wedding, with defrauding bridesmaids dresses, gets a job and works, has a couple kids and puts them in school. I hope she does this while still attending church to show her cousins that alternative lifestyles are not that scary.

I hope Famy does the kids/career stuff, but chucks the religious schtick and SUCCEEDS "in spite" of it [boob/Mullet/Grandma's logic]. THAT would prove that the secular world isn't of the Devil; she'll still be the obnoxious famewhore she has always been.

Somebody should tell Amy that the Duggars and most of their fundie friends look like they're inbred. It's like Eddie Izzard used to say: Are you royal? Are you royal? Let'smarry! * sorry for being so late and if my comment was a bit off topic :oops: *

You did indeed. :clap:

Meh! I'm actually starting to like her again because of this pic. It's kind of a STFU Duggars photo. I used to be annoyed with her for her "crazy" antics, like, you know, wearing jeans & pulling pranks on the show. I like her now. This photo obviously shows that she's using the 19KC as a platform for some fame, to attempt to launch singing "career" from. No problemo with that. She's on a reality tv show. Everyone's in it for themselves.

I hope it doesn't cause strife b/t her & the Duggar clan, but if it does, who the fuck cares. She's better off without them.

She just seems like your typical college-age girl/young woman, trying to figure her shit out.

From the pic recently posted....I hope she fucked the snot out of her boyfriend DOUGIE-style, then doggie style :evil: (while using BC protection obvs), got drunk in the process, and enjoyed the rest of her evening with her boyfriend. Yeah, she's looking for attention on a personal level (oh well), and for her "career" in the music business.

Okay, someone officially has to start a STFU Duggars blog. STFU Parents is my favorite entertainment.

Do we know what Amy does all day? I know she has aspirations as a singer, but all that's come of that is one EP she released herself, right? Is she studying? Does she have a job? Does she still live at home with her parents?

I noticed while trying to find answers to these questions that, on her website, she mentions she has a stage name (though weirdly this is not used in the site's name or address) and spells it one way, then there's a picture of her EP cover where it is spelled differently. It's a good idea to pick one name and stick with it if you want people to be able to even find your music, Amy. :roll:

amyduggar.com/Amy%20Duggar%20Music.html

Archived