IGNORED

FAMY Instagram and Twitter Talk

Deleted07

'Amy Jordan' I believe thats her actual name and last name isn't it? 'Jordan' ? Her last name isn't actually Duggar I know that much!

Just looked at the songlist, its a list of the most over-done, popular Christian songs!

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Smuggly won't come out to play; maybe Amy will? * :think: * I also like how it's ok for men in fundie circles to be defrauding; but not women. Damn you; Eve! * :snooty: :roll: * /sarcasm

I think Boob, Mullet, and family have accepted that Amy is not like them. She has worn short shorts and tank tops around them in the past. On the topic of Amy's music career, my theory is she did some recordings with an indie label and right now she is basically waiting to see if that will go anywhere. I agree xReems, Reed has toned Amy down a bit. I find them to be more likable than Smuggar and SmugAnna. They seem to be a 20 something couple that just takes things as they come. Smug and SmugAnna act like they are experts on relationships.

Wonder why the Duggar girls aren't yelling "Nike" non-stop when Amy comes to visit?

OMG the people that follow her are so.freaking.dumb :doh:

abbyros How is this defrauding?? Seriously 1d

savannahgower Defrauding: Verb:

Illegally obtain money from (someone) by deception.

Maybe if he was wearing a ski mask & holding up a bank... 1d

ohsnapitzhannahnicole Lol:) 1d

muffynmadam I agree this picture is very defrauding. Uncle Jim Bob would not be pleased. Young women must guard their purity. Frolicking in a bedroom with a young man is not very Christ-like. Especially with evil, evil alcohol. 18h

paniemilia Ok, I'm not understanding this whole "defrauding" business. It doesn't look like he's swindling money or being deceptive... Aren't there better things to do in life than to nitpick and negate her picture? 17h

starryeyedray @paniemilia Agreed. 15h

MuffyNMadam you rock and are the smartest of the bunch, clearly!

OMG the people that follow her are so.freaking.dumb :doh:

MuffyNMadam you rock and are the smartest of the bunch, clearly!

Own up... whos MuffyNMadam.

I don't really get snarking TO Amy, on her page. Are we expecting that she agrees with her cousins' wacko beliefs, or expecting her to be in on the 'defrauding' jokes? Neither seems fair. I don't see why she should be harassed for a perfectly acceptable behaviour (unless the snarkers on her wall agree with the Duggars' views, and think she should be getting grief for anything that is against ATI practice.)

She tows this fundie partyline when indeed she is just catching the fame-fumes off her relatives to promote her own career and agenda, which is fine. But what I hate is these insta-fans think she is just some sweet innocent, duggarling!

She calls herself Duggar for the fame the name has with it. She only tows the fundie partyline for the same reason.

She just grates me for some reason, while I think its good in a way to show the actual Duggar kids a life different to theirs, I feel her immaturity does that a disservice. Its basic like, oh look at whacky cousin Amy, shes different and we still love her. But shes a 25 yr old no-hoper who acts like she's 12! So I definitely don't want to be like her!

Hope that made some sense.

Oh, believe me, she grates on me too. I had hopes for her when I saw the episode where she calls out Uncle Jim Bob: "But you and Michelle kissed before marriage." Since then, her constant attention seeking, desperate, wild-eyed laughter and other "wacky antics" have got pretty old.

All that being said - she's never pushed the modesty agenda, afaik, or given glowing recommendations of ATI, so unless she's meant to be in on the joke, I don't understand what motivates the "oh, defrauding!" comments to her. I don't see that as calling out any hypocrisy on her part. While she definitely rides on Duggar coattails, her association, alone, is not enough to make her answerable to her cousins' beliefs. The fact that she is using the association to her advantage doesn't change that, in my mind, up until she reaches the point where she's actually saying "Yes modesty is so important we mustn't defraud our Christian brothers" on the show, which again, afaik, she hasn't.

urgh cannot stand the leghumpers:

post-1841-14451997297763_thumb.jpg

amyduggar Loved me some Dallas 4h

sarahduggarsrock Hey Amy @amyduggar 4h

jdjdhs Amy why r u so pretty 3h

dancer_for_god Hi Amy I already miss u and it's only been a week!!! 1h

amyduggar @dancer_for_god miss you too sweet girl! See you soon hopefully! 1h

amyduggar Thankyou! God Bless @jdjdhs 1h

---Another thing that pisses me off about her. She responds to nearly any male that says she is pretty, beautiful etc, but any woman who asks her say even an innocent question, like about her album or the show etc, she ignores. Attention seeking whore much? She deserves what she gets in my opinion and deserves to be called out on being a hypocrite. Used always happen on her facebook pages, too. It didn't surprise me to learn that she met her current boyfriend on facebook, where she saw he was online, thought he looked 'hawt' and started talking with him!

Thats the level of consciousness we are dealing with here. *sigh*

Oh, believe me, she grates on me too. I had hopes for her when I saw the episode where she calls out Uncle Jim Bob: "But you and Michelle kissed before marriage." Since then, her constant attention seeking, desperate, wild-eyed laughter and other "wacky antics" have got pretty old.

All that being said - she's never pushed the modesty agenda, afaik, or given glowing recommendations of ATI, so unless she's meant to be in on the joke, I don't understand what motivates the "oh, defrauding!" comments to her. I don't see that as calling out any hypocrisy on her part. While she definitely rides on Duggar coattails, her association, alone, is not enough to make her answerable to her cousins' beliefs. The fact that she is using the association to her advantage doesn't change that, in my mind, up until she reaches the point where she's actually saying "Yes modesty is so important we mustn't defraud our Christian brothers" on the show, which again, afaik, she hasn't.

She was only about 20 when she first appeared on 17KAC. Hell, if I was 20 and had some freak cousins with a TV show I'd try to get myself on it too. Whatever she gets paid, it's more than she could make anywhere else. And she loves being in the spotlight. It's easy money, and she just has to tone herself done a bit when on camera. I don't think she's really that fake of a person in real life, she has to act a certain way or she'd be off the show.

Amy, on the very last episode please have a beer and make out with your boyfriend in front of the whole family.

She was only about 20 when she first appeared on 17KAC. Hell, if I was 20 and had some freak cousins with a TV show I'd try to get myself on it too. Whatever she gets paid, it's more than she could make anywhere else. And she loves being in the spotlight. It's easy money, and she just has to tone herself done a bit when on camera. I don't think she's really that fake of a person in real life, she has to act a certain way or she'd be off the show.

Amy, on the very last episode please have a beer and make out with your boyfriend in front of the whole family.

OMG YES!!!! Boob and Mullet will burst into flames!

urgh cannot stand the leghumpers:

65559c86cfab11e1b53322000a1e882b_6.jpg

amyduggar Loved me some Dallas 4h

sarahduggarsrock Hey Amy @amyduggar 4h

jdjdhs Amy why r u so pretty 3h

dancer_for_god Hi Amy I already miss u and it's only been a week!!! 1h

amyduggar @dancer_for_god miss you too sweet girl! See you soon hopefully! 1h

amyduggar Thankyou! God Bless @jdjdhs 1h

---Another thing that pisses me off about her. She responds to nearly any male that says she is pretty, beautiful etc, but any woman who asks her say even an innocent question, like about her album or the show etc, she ignores. Attention seeking whore much? She deserves what she gets in my opinion and deserves to be called out on being a hypocrite. Used always happen on her facebook pages, too. It didn't surprise me to learn that she met her current boyfriend on facebook, where she saw he was online, thought he looked 'hawt' and started talking with him!

Thats the level of consciousness we are dealing with here. *sigh*

She is indeed a famewhore. I still get laughs last summer when she tried to argue with Duggar haters. She tried to claim that "19kac received high ratings because of the Duggar haters." 19kac last summer only got around 1 to 1.5 million viewers, those are ok cable ratings numbers but they aren't high by cable standards. I don't think Famy has ever realized that her relatives aren't that well known. It will be interesting to observe her twitter, instagram, and facebook after the show ends. She will likely use some followers. There are people that only follow her because of the Duggars and the fact that she will occasionally spill certain things about the family or the show.

Own up... whos MuffyNMadam.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sorry, I just couldn't resist messing with Amy. To the handslappers on FJ: This is a snark site. Amy and Smuggar are FAMEWHORES. They love attention, both good and bad. If they didn't enjoy the attention, their profiles would be private. So please, stop clutching your pearls. :naughty: :naughty:

She enjoys the attention and enjoys the controversy she stirs up, whether she wants to admit it or not. Because she's keeping her accounts public, she should realize that any pictures she post are going to be put under the spotlight, especially her recent one. If it seriously bothers her that much then she should make her account private; the problem is that she's not going to do it. Why? Because if her account is set to private, how will she receive attention if she posts something that may or may not get fans or critics all fired up.

If Famy and the Duggar clans do read here, it's just so they can see if people talk about them. Even if the talk is in a negative way, it doesn't matter to them; at least people know who they are and that's what matters to them the most.

OMFG!!!! Amy actually responded to me!! HOLY SHIT!!! *hyperventilates* :o :o :o :o :o :o

amyduggarsInstagramphotosWebstagramthebestInstagramviewer.png

Would Uncle JimBob think it was ridiculous? Would he allow one of his precious daughters to be alone in the bedroom of a man they were dating while he messed around in his PJs and shoved a can of beer down his pants? (the man, obviously, not uncle JimBob. No one wants to see that!) Of course not. He would consider them defrauded by the experience and the man defrauded by their presence.

The fact that JimBob thinks it's ok for you, Amy, but not for his daughters, is because he thinks you are less pure and therefore of less value than them, because you have given away pieces of your heart by dating and touching before marriage. Uncle JimBob, Aunt Michelle and your cousins and even the concept of a God that they worship, all think you are dirtied and diminished by these sort of experiences. They think that you will go into marriage unable to give your whole self to your husband because every man you have been involved with has taken a little bit of you with him. Are you ok with that? Are you ok with your family seeing you as being of less value than Jana and Jill, simply because you have dated men and behaved in ways that they view as immodest?

By appearing on their show you are endorsing and promoting a theology and worldview that sees you as irredeemably flawed, not just through original sin but through your own actions since becoming a young woman. Have you ever thought deeply about that?

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sorry, I just couldn't resist messing with Amy. To the handslappers on FJ: This is a snark site. Amy and Smuggar are FAMEWHORES. They love attention, both good and bad. If they didn't enjoy the attention, their profiles would be private. So please, stop clutching your pearls. :naughty: :naughty:

She enjoys the attention and enjoys the controversy she stirs up, whether she wants to admit it or not. Because she's keeping her accounts public, she should realize that any pictures she post are going to be put under the spotlight, especially her recent one. If it seriously bothers her that much then she should make her account private; the problem is that she's not going to do it. Why? Because if her account is set to private, how will she receive attention if she posts something that may or may not get fans or critics all fired up.

If Famy and the Duggar clans do read here, it's just so they can see if people talk about them. Even if the talk is in a negative way, it doesn't matter to them; at least people know who they are and that's what matters to them the most.

Entirely agree with you both!!!

HOLY SHIT! She is not driving with two pooches on her is she?!?!

post-1841-14451997299582_thumb.jpg

amyduggar Haha pickin the dogs up from grooming they want to help drive the car!;) 6h

Thats... safe... :shock:

Just an observation, but Amy looks like she has put on a pound or two lately. Or is that a photo of her mom?

well they practice unsafe sex enough.. remember the Lord will protect and provide... urgh!!!

and yes thats her Mom, Deanna ?

"Aren't you kinda jumpin the gun their sweetheart"

Sigh

Beat me to it. And SHE went to Mullet's high school. Not a glowing endorsement of Fayetteville High.

Archived