IGNORED

FAMY Instagram and Twitter Talk

Deleted07

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aww (F)amy, did you really think I wouldn't screen cap this?

post-166-14451997312076_thumb.png

Lol, well at least now we know for sure she reads here.

Hi Famy!! :greetings-wavingyellow:

Considering what an attention monger she is, I'm surprised she hasn't come over here to become the first Duggar to visit FJ :lol:

You are a legend in your own mind Famy :greetings-wavingyellow:

Amy should just come out and admit that she likes getting attention. It has been obvious for years for the past couple of years through Facebook and twitter. On FB she identified herself as "Cousin Amy from 19 Kids and Counting."

Considering what an attention monger she is, I'm surprised she hasn't come over here to become the first Duggar to visit FJ :lol:

You are a legend in your own mind Famy :greetings-wavingyellow:

But...but... Hollywood NEEDS her! Don't ya know that she's like totally going to waltz into Hollywood and become a superstar!

But...but... Hollywood NEEDS her! Don't ya know that she's like totally going to waltz into Hollywood and become a superstar!

Famy could not even get her own TLC deal as the aspiring country singer. Hell both Bristol and her father both have teevee deals.

Well, teh gayz are SINNERS, so it's apples and oranges, don't you know. :naughty:

Hi, Amy! Come on out to Hollywood—I hope you're good at data entry.

Well, teh gayz are SINNERS, so it's apples and oranges, don't you know. :naughty:

Hi, Amy! Come on out to Hollywood—I hope you're good at data entry.

I hope she has a good pair of kneepads. :mrgreen:

Amy's homophobia wouldn't help her if she tried to make it in Hollywood. There is a good amount of gays and lesbians who work in the industry in various roles. Ryan Murphy and Marc Cherry have more industry power than Sean Overbeeke or any of the other TLC reality show producers.

It must run in the family. Hypocritical, much?

Oh famy, your double negative made me lol :lol:

I also don't have trouble seeing it. I think once 19kac ends, Amy will lose some followers. Some people on different sites twop, IMDB, etc have admitted to only following Amy to see if she spoils anything about the show or the Duggars. Some of her current followers probably don't even read half of her tweets.

Another thing to add is Amy has been appearing on the Duggar show for almost four years now and she has close to 10,000 twitter followers. There is a former So You Think You Can Dance contestant that I follow on twitter who has over 30,000 followers. She is more well known than Amy and several TV actors and actresses also follow her. If Amy or the Duggars were as famous as they think they are, Amy would have a lot more followers and celebs would be following her and Josh on twitter.

Was on Deanna Duggar's facebook page and this message was under a link Deanna had posted about the woman who was trying to blackmail TLC and the Duggars about Amy and some old guy having an affair.

10 people like this..

**(leg humper)** I wish TLC would give Amy her own Show! She has so much wonderful talent.12 August at 21:57 · 2.

Deanna Duggar Thank you for the nice comments! Amy would love to have her own reality show! We are leaving that in the Lord's hands!Thursday at 12:08 · 2.

Really? Amy with her own reality tv show! Why? She's a young adult woman, living with her parents, parties with friends, visits her boyfriend, has attempted a country singing career but is actually a part-time babysitter. She has some D-List relatives and oh yeah, she's a wholesome Christian gal...

Why would anyone watch that show? Now if we could get some REAL Duggars on Dancing With the Stars; I'd watch that! Can you imagine John David dancing???

Was on Deanna Duggar's facebook page and this message was under a link Deanna had posted about the woman who was trying to blackmail TLC and the Duggars about Amy and some old guy having an affair.

10 people like this..

**(leg humper)** I wish TLC would give Amy her own Show! She has so much wonderful talent.12 August at 21:57 · 2.

Deanna Duggar Thank you for the nice comments! Amy would love to have her own reality show! We are leaving that in the Lord's hands!Thursday at 12:08 · 2.

Really? Amy with her own reality tv show! Why? She's a young adult woman, living with her parents, parties with friends, visits her boyfriend, has attempted a country singing career but is actually a part-time babysitter. She has some D-List relatives and oh yeah, she's a wholesome Christian gal...

Why would anyone watch that show? Now if we could get some REAL Duggars on Dancing With the Stars; I'd watch that! Can you imagine John David dancing???

Could you imagine a costume designed for one of the Duggar girls that covered them head to toe, but would still be suitable for dancing? They might even have to wear pants!

Could you imagine a costume designed for one of the Duggar girls that covered them head to toe, but would still be suitable for dancing? They might even have to wear pants!

I just had an image of a Duggar girl doing the tango with some soap opera hunk who was really gay :lol:

Archived