IGNORED

FAMY Instagram and Twitter Talk

Deleted07

How long will this one last I wonder?

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How long will this one last I wonder?

Long enough for her to drop an album and jim boob to marry her off in the hopes of a fall season.

8d8562cc63c711e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg

This is NOT a good picture!

Amy ! O dear ...your not suppose to be able "to tell" when you wear false eyelashes. I find lashtish(sp) to be a wonderful substituted.

...I thought Amy was supposed to be the normal, non-conservative cousin?

She seems like the southern gal archetype who makes the duckface too much in photos.

Well, little wonder the Duggar girls are allowed to be around her. She won't challenge their politics or goals in life in the least.

That doesn't resemble Famy at all. Maybe a friend who rides a pole for a living who wanted a free trip to NYC and agreed to put on some clothes for the privilege?

I didn't see a thread for Amy's twitter, so here it is:

<>

Now, forgive me if I'm wrong but the first Tweet sounds a bit x-rated, no?

The second tweet is definitely not Fundie approved. :naughty:

I wonder if Amy guards her "purity" like the J'slaves do? Does she wear a purity ring?

I didn't see a thread for Amy's twitter, so here it is:

>

Now, forgive me if I'm wrong but the first Tweet sounds a bit x-rated, no?

The second tweet is definitely not Fundie approved. :naughty:

I wonder if Amy guards her "purity" like the J'slaves do? Does she wear a purity ring?

I get the feeling that Amy isn't big on purity. it has been mentioned by people that were friends with her on FB, that she changes boyfriends often. There was fight between her and one of Josh Duggar's sister-in-laws on FB last summer about how Amy acts and I remember part of the fight had to do with Amy's love life.

Amy ! O dear ...your not suppose to be able "to tell" when you wear false eyelashes. I find lashtish(sp) to be a wonderful substituted.

I've got to admire anyone who'll waste THAT much time doing eye makeup. If she's gunna look like a primped-up clown, at least she put some effort into it.

• 1 month later...

Guess Famy got off the stick found something to take pictures of this week. No boyfriend shots... lots of dogs and weird art... enjoy!

14c7a4248a1611e1be6a12313820455d_7.jpg

[ @ ] amyduggar Look how talented my dad is!!! It's called the big picture so powerful 5h

[ @ ] tristangotswag23 LOVE IT AMY!!!! God bless you!!!!! 5h

[ @ ] pinky2620 Agreed 5h

[ @ ] tiffanator That's Awesome!!!! 5h

[ @ ] sinnersavedbygrace @amyduggar VERY cool!! Love it! :) 4h

[ @ ] paniemilia Your dad is awesome. I love that! 3h

I'm not a fan of art that I have to read. I'm REALLY not a fan of art that I have to twist my neck to weird angles to read!

763e83c489dc11e1be6a12313820455d_6.jpg

540a936a89dc11e1be6a12313820455d_6.jpg

OK, thats really cute.

edited because I posted the same pic twice

I've got to admire anyone who'll waste THAT much time doing eye makeup. If she's gunna look like a primped-up clown, at least she put some effort into it.

Duck face hunting time. Every time you see someone doing the duck face in a picture, type bang in the comment section.

Guess Famy got off the stick found something to take pictures of this week. No boyfriend shots... lots of dogs and weird art... enjoy!

14c7a4248a1611e1be6a12313820455d_7.jpg

I'm not a fan of art that I have to read. I'm REALLY not a fan of art that I have to twist my neck to weird angles to read!

763e83c489dc11e1be6a12313820455d_6.jpg

540a936a89dc11e1be6a12313820455d_6.jpg

OK, thats really cute.

edited because I posted the same pic twice

I'm also not a fan of the art. It looks awful to be honest.

I get the feeling that Amy isn't big on purity. it has been mentioned by people that were friends with her on FB, that she changes boyfriends often. There was fight between her and one of Josh Duggar's sister-in-laws on FB last summer about how Amy acts and I remember part of the fight had to do with Amy's love life.

I just have to add, regardless of what fundies think, just because you have a boyfriend doesn't mean you are having sex. If I were Famy I would tell Anna's sisters to mind their own damn business. My purity is my business. Also, having sex before marrriage doesnt make you a bad person and abstaining doesnt make you a better person. A shining example of that is what a classless turd Smuggar has turned out to be.

That painting looks like it is done by someone on a bad acid trip, trying to connect the dots in the conspiracy only they understand.

I just have to add, regardless of what fundies think, just because you have a boyfriend doesn't mean you are having sex. If I were Famy I would tell Anna's sisters to mind their own damn business. My purity is my business. Also, having sex before marrriage doesnt make you a bad person and abstaining doesnt make you a better person. A shining example of that is what a classless turd Smuggar has turned out to be.

I would take Famy over Smuggar any day. In my previous post, I didn't mean to say that Amy is horrible person, but she differs from her relatives' views on courtship. I do wonder what Boob and Mullet tell the J'Slaves about Amy's boyfriends.

Is it paint or did he write things on bits of paper and glue them to canvas?

Hard to tell, but it looks like bits of paper glued on.

Yes, it looks like that to me too. NIKE!

Yay, Jill may not be completely unreachable, and may be saved from Duggar Doom after all! (Wasn't Jill the one JBoob was calling "sweet" on her 19th birthday? Made me want to puke.) And if Joy is streaking her hair... hooray for Joy too. Even a little bit of normal teenager "rebelliousness" is a good thing.

I'm with everyone here who says the show is a trainwreck and it should end, but... it's also giving those poor kids the chance to be "defrauded" a little bit by the outside world, too. When the show ends, g'bye, defrauding. Sigh. Back to JBoob's/J'chelle's ironfisted monotony and abuse.

Yay, Jill may not be completely unreachable, and may be saved from Duggar Doom after all! (Wasn't Jill the one JBoob was calling "sweet" on her 19th birthday? Made me want to puke.) And if Joy is streaking her hair... hooray for Joy too. Even a little bit of normal teenager "rebelliousness" is a good thing.

I'm with everyone here who says the show is a trainwreck and it should end, but... it's also giving those poor kids the chance to be "defrauded" a little bit by the outside world, too. When the show ends, g'bye, defrauding. Sigh. Back to JBoob's/J'chelle's ironfisted monotony and abuse.

I believe Anna posted pics of Joy's hair making sure to say it was all natural.. what most people pay for Joy is blessed with a natural..

Why does Amy go by the name Duggar? Has she always done so, or is it just since they became "famous"?

I think I recall from somewhere that she was born out of wedlock and her parents ended up marrying some time after she was born. I would have thought that in that case it would be usual to start using her father's surname after the marriage?

JimBob and Michelle weren't full on fundies yet when Amy was born. I wonder if JimBob pushed for Deanna to marry her babydaddy as his views became more extreme?

Archived