IGNORED

FAMY Instagram and Twitter Talk

Deleted07

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just had an image of a Duggar girl doing the tango with some soap opera hunk who was really gay :lol:

Lol! My dream would be to see Jim Bob on there. It would be hilarious.

I just had an image of a Duggar girl doing the tango with some soap opera hunk who was really gay

Jessa would look great but she's not allowed to dance. Amy is the only Duggar allowed to dance. Jackson wasn't even allowed to bop along to the music in the baby store (buying stuff for lost-girl Jordyn).

Jessa would look great but she's not allowed to dance. Amy is the only Duggar allowed to dance. Jackson wasn't even allowed to bop along to the music in the baby store (buying stuff for lost-girl Jordyn).

They need Kevin Bacon on their side justifying their right to dance using Bible verses, just like Footloose.

experiencedd wrote:

jesssnerch wrote:

Markie wrote:

Was on Deanna Duggar's facebook page and this message was under a link Deanna had posted about the woman who was trying to blackmail TLC and the Duggars about Amy and some old guy having an affair.

10 people like this..

**(leg humper)** I wish TLC would give Amy her own Show! She has so much wonderful talent.12 August at 21:57 · 2.

Deanna Duggar Thank you for the nice comments! Amy would love to have her own reality show! We are leaving that in the Lord's hands!Thursday at 12:08 · 2.

Really? Amy with her own reality tv show! Why? She's a young adult woman, living with her parents, parties with friends, visits her boyfriend, has attempted a country singing career but is actually a part-time babysitter. She has some D-List relatives and oh yeah, she's a wholesome Christian gal...

Why would anyone watch that show? Now if we could get some REAL Duggars on Dancing With the Stars; I'd watch that! Can you imagine John David dancing???

Could you imagine a costume designed for one of the Duggar girls that covered them head to toe, but would still be suitable for dancing? They might even have to wear pants!

I just had an image of a Duggar girl doing the tango with some soap opera hunk who was really gay

Lol! My dream would be to see Jim Bob on there. It would be hilarious.

Jim Bob, with his baggy jeans and goodwill runners. And his aw shucks each time his partner made a suggestive move... He'd have a heart attack!

If the J'Slaves did DWTS, they wouldn't last long and I could see them having issues with partner/teachers. I could see them showing up late to rehearsals because of Duggar time and the J'Slaves would probably refuse to wear sweat pants, leggings, or shorts for rehearsals. If Boob did DWTS, he also wouldn't last long.

Actually, of all the Duggars, Amy would be most likely to do Dancing with the Stars. She kinda looks like Melissa Rycroft.

I totally agree about the similiar appearance. I wonder if the Duggars would watch if she did DWTS?? :naughty:

Highly doubt they would--too many Nike moments since majority of the women on their wear immodest clothes which could give the boys impure thoughts and lead them to Satan.

I totally agree about the similiar appearance. I wonder if the Duggars would watch if she did DWTS?? :naughty:

Can you imagine the Duggars' reaction to Carson Kressley dancing around in a cheerleading outfit?

On second thought, it would just give Michelle another chance to rub it in the J'Slaves' faces that she was a cheerleader and they will never be able to do anything.

DWTS does like their controversial people (Chaz Bono, Bristol Palin, Kate Gosselin), so perhaps they would go after someone like her. Amy seems to crave fame, so maybe she'd do it!

If Amy was ended up on DWTS, I would love if she got partnered with Maksim. She likely wouldn't be able to deal with how intense he is. Overall, I don't think any of the Duggars are on the radar of the DWTS producers and ABC. Kate Gosselin has more mainstream popularity than the Duggars do. Deanna is probably hoping for Amy to get a reality show, just so she could get more attention too. Even if Amy got her own show, I don't see it lasting more than one season.

For sure. I doubt DWTS even knows who she is. It would certainly be funny though. Maks, or one of the more flamboyant guys would be awesome. That would be about the only way she could make some waves on reality tv. I can't think of any other kind of show starring just her, that would conjure up any ratings.

Never say never when it comes to DWTS casting, but I still would be shocked if Amy's name ever came up in that office. The pool of has-beens and D-listers is deep enough that I can't see them bothering with an adjunct cast member of a niche reality show. Especially since there are better-known famewhores who would grab more media attention (it's only a matter of time, Nadya Suleman!). Sticking up for Chick-Fil-A doesn't make Amy notably controversial, and while a (let's say it came to that) leaked sex tape would be explosive in fundie circles, would anybody in the mainstream give much of a shit once the initial hypocrisy schadenfreude passed?

OTOH, Jim Bob or Michelle I could see as having an outside chance at getting an offer, not that they would actually do it. Plus I could see Michelle's presumptive osteoporosis being perceived as too much of an liability for them to take her on anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Checkout the comment on this pic Famy posted:

post-1841-14451997312458_thumb.jpg

amyduggar Wind blowin top down ! in the Pace car! 2w

claudiavharris Ooh that's one hot grandma! 2w

calebrules @amyduggar I was wondering if some time I could get to meat you guys it would make my life don't worry I am not a stocker just a huge fan my account is at clabrules thankyou 6d

STOCKER? :doh:

post-1841-1445199731271_thumb.jpg

amyduggar Family day 6d

• 2 weeks later...

Quote:

amyduggar Wind blowin top down ! in the Pace car! 2w

claudiavharris Ooh that's one hot grandma! 2w

calebrules @amyduggar I was wondering if some time I could get to meat you guys it would make my life don't worry I am not a stocker just a huge fan my account is at clabrules thankyou 6d

STOCKER?

Doesn't even know his own name. caleb vs. clab

btw - How do I copy a comment(text) and picture? I use "CTRL c" to copy and "CTRL v" to paste. I seem to be only able to copy text comments. Thanks

Quote:

Doesn't even know his own name. caleb vs. clab

btw - How do I copy a comment(text) and picture? I use "CTRL c" to copy and "CTRL v" to paste. I seem to be only able to copy text comments. Thanks

I think this has to be one of us. I'm taking Caleb to mean J'Caleb, Michelle's infamous first miscarriage. Stocker and stocking is an inside joke here. Holy crap, nevermind, I just saw the Instagram profile. Yikes, looks like a kid who can't spell! I have the sadz, now.

You can take a screen cap to get the words and the picture-

For PC: http://www.ehow.com/how_5099980_screen-capture-pc.html

For Mac: http://guides.macrumors.com/Taking_Screenshots_in_Mac_OS_X

• 2 weeks later...

<>

Whoa Famy's looking very 'pretty woman' and I do mean the fact that she was a prostitute... Also how ample is her bosom become? Stuffing the old bra, huh Famy?

Cock of the Walk is a restaurant in Fayetteville, oh but it looks like this one is in Nashville...and I may be getting the place I think is in Fayetteville confused with one in Maumelle in Central Arkansas.

Archived