IGNORED

The Anonymous Antagonist is pissed off at us

formergothardite

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We were protecting him from dying on the inside. He was obviously hurt by the forum, and us back-talking to you all eased the pain. But obviously I'm the last one to do so. I'm pretty sure I'm done answering all your questions. I hope you had nothing left that you were dying to ask me..

If that's all, farewell Free-Jinger.

We were protecting him from dying on the inside. He was obviously hurt by the forum, and us back-talking to you all eased the pain. But obviously I'm the last one to do so. I'm pretty sure I'm done answering all your questions. I hope you had nothing left that you were dying to ask me..

If that's all, farewell Free-Jinger.

Just go to bed already and no you may not have another bed time story. Buh-bye.

Guest Anonymous
experiencedd: Overall, Josiah Walterzdorf just annoys me, in person and over his blog, which I don't care to read. Raquel is a magnificent person (at least in person, no pun intended), but I've been seeing vanity, as you've mentioned multiple times, as well as some immodesty peeking through the corner, which I think there was a whole different forum about.

Sorry about snapping back at you. You're likely much more experienced than I, despite the obvious difference in opinions. No hard feelings?

Lissar: I'm actually younger than 16, if it matters at all, but I'm not straying from my belief. Sorry to disappoint.

I'll try not to 'behave like a jerkwad' anymore; in which case I believe you're referring back to my out-of-place comment to experiencedd.

Thanks for your 'I hope you get a good education' wishes.

I have not yet, and hopefully never will, treat women as inferior.

If anyone saw me as being a dick, I'm sorry that you saw me that way. Please just remember that all of us 'friends who did a poor job defending AA' were just trying to protect a very good friend of ours. If we didn't do a good job, too bad; it's the thought that counts.

I get it. To hell with what Jesus said, Snavewolf does as he pleases! Charming. You're being a dick right now - to posters here and to your supposed friend Raquel. You know that the Bible says to privately confront someone that you believe is sinning, right? Then to go to their church leaders if they don't stop? There's nothing in there about running to numerous other people and gossipping about how awful it is that someone is being vain. Intent is not magical, it is not only the thought that counts. Actions matter.

If you're under 16 years of age I don't particularly want to deal with you the way I would deal with an adult who was spewing the bigotry you're so fond of, so I'm putting you on ignore before you start talking about how gay people ought to be stoned to death for their own good while you eat shrimp cocktail and wear a poly-cotton blend shirt.

Someone do please let me know when the conversation reaches that point, I'm making a bingo card.

experiencedd: Overall, Josiah Walterzdorf just annoys me, in person and over his blog, which I don't care to read. Raquel is a magnificent person (at least in person, no pun intended), but I've been seeing vanity, as you've mentioned multiple times, as well as some immodesty peeking through the corner, which I think there was a whole different forum about.

Sorry about snapping back at you. You're likely much more experienced than I, despite the obvious difference in opinions. No hard feelings?

Lissar: I'm actually younger than 16, if it matters at all, but I'm not straying from my belief. Sorry to disappoint.

I'll try not to 'behave like a jerkwad' anymore; in which case I believe you're referring back to my out-of-place comment to experiencedd.

Thanks for your 'I hope you get a good education' wishes.

I have not yet, and hopefully never will, treat women as inferior.

If anyone saw me as being a dick, I'm sorry that you saw me that way. Please just remember that all of us 'friends who did a poor job defending AA' were just trying to protect a very good friend of ours. If we didn't do a good job, too bad; it's the thought that counts.

Snavewolf, in joining FJ, you certified that you were at least 18 years old.

From our Terms of Use:

By joining you certify that you are of legal age in the jurisdiction from which you are accessing this page, or any pages, containing content that may be found objectionable. You indemnify FreeJinger.org, the service provider and the telecommunications companies from any losses, liability, costs and/or expenses incurred by them and any legal action commenced against them or any of them as a result of the viewing or the retrieving of such materials by me in the event that the material is contrary to the laws of the location from which you are accessing the material. You acknowledge all responsibility for viewing the content that follows.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6

Minors cannot be members of FreeJinger.

Best regards,

The Management

"dying on the inside"

=

You know nothing of dying on the inside. Come see me when your friend decides to think you are 'evil' because you have been diagnosed with a mental illness. Come see me when you are shunned by your family simply because who who love happens to be the same gender. Come see me when you loose your job because the economy essential sucks and you are forced to work a degree-less job even though you have one, because its the only way to make money and pay the bills...

Dont fricking talk to me about DYING on the inside... I'VE DIED and come back from the brink you snot! You know NOTHING of real life. And I sincerely hope that the smallest thing you and your 'friend' ever have to deal with is a few anonymous people on the interwebs calling you out...

:angry-screaming:

If you seriously consider that 'dying on the inside' you've prove to everyone how pathetic and uneducated in life you truly are.

"heart of stone" and "dying on the inside?" Really?

Here's your ball, kid. Go home, write some angsty poetry, and listen to Limp Bizkit.

Okay, fine. I came back because I saw a lot of things that I agreed with you people on, but if you so wish to continue this; then fine.

I saw from the beginning that he was taking a big risk with his insults to the President, and his insults there were a bit over the top; but the whole point of his 'Midnight Musings' series is that he can say whatever he feels like saying. Again, that runs back to the 'free speech' issue, which I don't want to get into. Also, he didn't send us over here. He never intended for anyone to reply, so please, stop calling him out as immature for sending us over here to back him up when he did no such thing.

I'm not just calling you immature for calling him immature, if it was only that, I wouldn't have called you immature at all. I'm calling you immature (in this specific instance) for calling him immature and saying you yourself are much more mature than he.

Note: there's a lot of things in Raquel's blog that I don't agree with, and I can occasionally see vanity piled on top of vanity. I was blinded from the fact that it was vanity until it was specifically called out, though. Thank you for that revelation.

Uh, no. I still don't agree with that.

ps: I didn't run.

How exactly am I imature for pointing out he is imature? I am much more mautre both age wise, experience wise and behavior wise than he is. I don't go around insulting people with handicaps or insulting the president or using gay slurs and I really don't go around doing those things and then bragging about being a Christian. So explain exactly how it is immature of me to point out that I am more mature than he is.

Oh too late for the fun! But don't all twelve year olds or whatever the fuck he is think the universe revolves around them anyway?

Last year I attended three funerals, multiple court cases, was arrested twice, saw two people die in front of me (well, one technically died in 2012), nearly lost my job (saved by the union!) became permanently disabled and lost my home. None of this caused me to "die on the inside" though it was fairly tough, some of it. If a poor weak vain immodest woman can deal with that, Snave, what for can your pal no' deal wi folk bein mean on the Internet?

:D I hope he changes username so no one finds out how badly he was pwned by FJ...

Oh wow, I just got that I was talking to a literal child. Good grief. Go run and play with your friends, you are not old enough or mature enough to be here. And AA is 18 from what I can tell, he asked for feed back at one point on his blog, and if reading people saying he shouldn''t use demeaning words in his writing is enough to crush his spirit, he shouldn't blog. At least he isn't hearing that people want to stone him like Josiah told us. Now that could be soul crushing.

There is a reason that we have rules against minors posting on this site. If you are under 18, you do not belong on this site.

What the heck is up with these overly sensitive, young fundies. AA was not really treated rudely. His comment was mocked but we didn't really make fun of him personally.

I could understand if we called AA names or made fun of his looks. We didn't. All that was said was that retarded was not a good word to use.

If such slight criticism hurts this young man, he needs to stop blogging.

I did say that his writing wasn't that good and many of his blog posts were hard to follow. But he called all of us old hags on his facebook page.

What is it with all the fundies referring to Fj'ers as hags? Latisha (and her hysterical sister), PaZuZu, various fundie blogger groupies commenters, and now the Junior Fundies. We're the Free Jingers, dammit! We have a band and everything!

Personally though, I love the ocean, and I was in the Navy, so I'd prefer to be called a Sea Hag.

What is it with all the fundies referring to Fj'ers as hags? Latisha (and her hysterical sister), PaZuZu, various fundie blogger groupies commenters, and now the Junior Fundies. We're the Free Jingers, dammit! We have a band and everything!

Personally though, I love the ocean, and I was in the Navy, so I'd prefer to be called a Sea Hag.

It is a way to dehumanize us. They don't have to take us seriously if we are females and older. Considering that some of our posters are very young, it is silly but it does speak to their attitude toward older women.

Because they view a woman's fertility as her only valuable trait, in their eyes being past menopause makes a woman worthless. That is why they believe that the word, hag is such a powerful insult.

He has an interesting blog page. He puts a picture of a nuclear explosion above his "Midnight Musings" title. Then he says smthg about different colored "goo." I'm no Freudian but this guy is trying to tell us something.

Most 18-year-olds think any person over 30 is "old".

I can't take these young people seriously, but it's not because they're young. It's because they haven't experienced a damn thing in life and have been taught that since they have this speshul belief system - the TRUTH™ - that the sun shines right out of their asses and they are wise beyond imagination. :roll:

Bend over little one I'll show you how steeley dan can make a boys bum burn.

He's a sophomore in high school, and I think this is overly sexualized imagery being directed at a minor.

I'd be okay with Merry Hag, should it still be available.

If not, I would also be open to MerryHappy Hag or HappyHag.

If those are taken, I'll settle for Mistress of Known and Unknown Universes.

It is a way to dehumanize us. They don't have to take us seriously if we are females and older. Considering that some of our posters are very young, it is silly but it does speak to their attitude toward older women.

Because they view a woman's fertility as her only valuable trait, in their eyes being past menopause makes a woman worthless. That is why they believe that the word, hag is such a powerful insult.

That and they forget we aren't all women-I believe there are a few men here too. Agreed-they don't seem to have much (if any real) respect for women. So much for respecting their elders, huh?

Guest Anonymous

He's a sophomore in high school, and I think this is overly sexualized imagery being directed at a minor.

He lied and said that he was 18 when he registered here, and he didn't reveal he was a minor until after that comment was made.

So yeah, it kind of is, but not really a party foul on experiencedd in my opinion. She may want to edit in light of the information that has come to our attention.

You know, if strangers on the internet not liking his writing style is enough to crush his soul, then he will never make it as a writer. Or at college for that matter. I've had professors tear my papers to shreds in way more harsh ways than FJ did this guy. And he has changed his writing style some and is making it more coherent.

You know, if strangers on the internet not liking his writing style is enough to crush his soul, then he will never make it as a writer. Or at college for that matter. I've had professors tear my papers to shreds in way more harsh ways than FJ did this guy. And he has changed his writing style some and is making it more coherent.

This! My English professors have marked up my papers and criticized them up and down. If he ever writes a book, he has to expect critics and harsh words and mark-ups. And editor alone will mark it all up and ask things to change. Not to mention if it's a mainstream book, people will critic it. Not all critic is bad, but people WILL analyze it and attempt to interpret it. The guy is afraid of writing dialogue too so that won't bode well. AA made a post saying he was told his characters weren't developed enough so dialogue would be hard. Very true-no personality equals dry conversations and makes for a boring story. You have to imagine how the characters would act and react as if they were real people before you can write conversations. Even dialogue needs some action and movement and expression. They have unbelievable plots to begin with and their characters lack personality and depth. With time, being more well-read and having life experience, they could possibly do it, but not at this point in their lives.

At the time I made that post I was under the mistaken assumption that Snave was a legitimate adult poster on this forum. I did not know that he was a sophomore because that would mean he lied in order to register on the forum. And we know fundies don't lie.

TBS I've already edited my original post. But I would appreciate you looking at the time stamps on my posts and the childs admission that he was not 18.

Archived