IGNORED

The Anonymous Antagonist is pissed off at us

formergothardite

My heart's just as big as yours, inexperiencedd. It may be hardened like a rock, but I'm trying to atone for that by defending the ones I love. So instead of trying to diss someone who's fighting for his friends, why don't you go do something worthwhile?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Child you had best scurry out of here now.

I have well preserved clothes in my closet that are probably older than your parents.

You really don't want to step into this circle of friends. Trust me. :whistle:

My heart's just as big as yours, inexperiencedd. It may be hardened like a rock, but I'm trying to atone for that by defending the ones I love. So instead of trying to diss someone who's fighting for his friends, why don't you go do something worthwhile?

Edited to remove comment simply because the OP lied about his age when registering.

Should he choose to return when he is of legal age I'll be happy to post the comment again.

Guest Anonymous

Okay, fine. I came back because I saw a lot of things that I agreed with you people on, but if you so wish to continue this; then fine.

1.) Free Jinger never forgets.

2.) "inexperiencedd?" Are you kidding me? Lurk more, you twit.

3.) What worthwhile shit isn't getting done because you're posting here? Why are you holding others to a higher standard than your precious self?

4.) What exactly are the "lots of things" that you agree with "us people" about? Last time you were here you said formergothardite was the only one of us that made any "logical sense" at all.

By the way, you're welcome for the proofreading that you asked for and I provided.

3.) What worthwhile shit isn't getting done because you're posting here? Why are you holding others to a higher standard than your precious self?

4.) What exactly are the "lots of things" that you agree with "us people" about? Last time you were here you said formergothardite was the only one of us that made any "logical sense" at all.

By the way, you're welcome for the proofreading that you asked for and I provided.

This ↑ We are the Borg, We are Many, We never forget.

1) Good to know.

2) No comment

3) I don't see breaking down another person's self confidence as being something worthwhile unless you're just a cruel human being.

4) There's plenty of things I agree with 'you people' about, but last time I was on here I was only paying attention to this thread.

Yes; thank you for that proofreading, it was quite helpful. I have not accidentally non-capitalized the word 'Bible' since.

Do we need a flounce cake in here???

I just happen to have a really devastating one on hand...

ruffle_cake.jpg

A very high flounce, but I don't think the child is worthy of cake. He should learn his manners first. I surprised his SAHM didn't tell him its impolite to go into someones house and crap on their rugs.

And speaking of rugs, one of you younger folk will need to shampoo them tonight.

Guest Anonymous
[3) I don't see breaking down another persons self confidence as being something worthwhile, unless you're just a cruel human being.

4) There's plenty of things I agree with 'you people' about, but last time I was on here, I was only paying attention to this thread.

Yes, thank you for that proofreading, it was quite helpful. I have not accidentally non-capitalized the word 'Bible' since.

If someone saying "bless your heart" to you is breaking down your self confidence, the internet is not a good place for you to be, and you definitely don't belong at Free Jinger. Read the rules and FAQ. You didn't answer my question though. Why aren't you doing something that is worthwhile instead of dicking around online?

You keep saying there's lots of stuff you agree with us about, but you didn't answer this either. What are those things?

You're welcome. I'm sorry that the SOTDRT failed you. Maybe some classes at a community college could help you.

Why are all of the fundies we get here lately allergic to just answering the damn question?

3) I don't see breaking down another person's self confidence as being something worthwhile unless you're just a cruel human being.

4) There's plenty of things I agree with 'you people' about, but last time I was on here I was only paying attention to this thread.

If your friend's self-confidence is based on offending other people, he should expect negative feedback. If he wants people to be nice to him and build his self-confidence, he should try doing something he reads about in the New Testament.

If someone saying "bless your heart" to you is breaking down your self confidence, the internet is not a good place for you to be, and you definitely don't belong at Free Jinger. Read the rules and FAQ. You didn't answer my question though. Why aren't you doing something that is worthwhile instead of dicking around online?

You keep saying there's lots of stuff you agree with us about, but you didn't answer this either. What are those things?

You're welcome. I'm sorry that the SOTDRT failed you. Maybe some classes at a community college could help you.

Why are all of the fundies we get here lately allergic to just answering the damn question?

It wasn't 'bless your heart' that I said was breaking down self confidence; that's just a phrase that annoys me for some reason.

A lot of things you say against Josiah Walterzdorf I agree with, as well as some things against Raquel.

One more thing, I thought you had all figured this out already: I'm a sophomore in high school. I'm not set for college yet.

Ah yes, I remember when I was that age and though I had all the answers... 7 years later I realise how very little I really knew because I hadn't even begun to LIVE yet nor had any real life experience...

By the way! You found my blog, and I've not yet seen anything about it. Nothing snark-worthy?

and also:

[quote="EmmieJ"

P.S. I'm guessing I need to add - this goes for using the term "gay" as a put down as well.

Guest Anonymous
It wasn't 'bless your heart' that I said was breaking down self confidence; that's just a phrase that annoys me for some reason.

A lot of things you say against Josiah Walterzdorf I agree with, as well as some things against Raquel.

One more thing, I thought you had all figured this out already: I'm a sophomore in high school. I'm not set for college yet.

"Bless your heart" was the only thing experiencedd said to you since your return prior to you having a go at her.

I had no idea how old you were since I had not read a post where you revealed that information. If you're around 16 years old and your parents don't mind you reading this site, your fundie level must not be that high. I hope you get a decent education, go to college, learn some critical thinking and communication skills, and run like hell away from fundamentalism and all of its bullcrap.

In the meantime, have some free advice. If you want people to believe that you're honest and worth dealing with, answer questions instead of dodging them. Try to *not* behave like a jerkwad all over the internet. That sort of thing can come back around and bite you. Especially don't treat women as if they're subhuman or inferior to men. We're not.

Since you've revealed that you're a minor I'm pretty much done engaging with you. Peace be upon you and all that good stuff. (Unless you choose to keep on with the way you're behaving now. Then you can go step on a lego.)

**ETA: I wrote this before Snavewolf's most recent post, which included this gem:

The Bible clearly states Homosexuality as a sin more than once, and a vulgar sin at that. Being gay, in it's somewhat recent definition change, would deserve to be a 'put down'.

No it doesn't. There is a load of controversy and dissension in regards to what the words that have been translated as homosexual in the Bible actually mean. Do you really think that Jesus would use "gay" as a put down? Jesus never said a single word about gay people. Jesus said the most important commandment was to love God and the second most important commandment was to love your neighbor as yourself. Christianity: You're doing it wrong if you're justifying calling people names. You may be young, but you're being a horrible person and you need to stop it. Being young is not an excuse.

....tapping foot patiently waiting for child to answer a direct question.

Edited to add: I get paid to post on here, I'm retired. I get to do what I please and if its irritating the fuck out of some poorly educated snot nosed fundy, it was worth the working all those years.

Guest Anonymous
I wish I could embed this Video:

You want to put only the video code (whatever comes after v=) inside the youtube tags.

T549VoLca_Q

[quote="Snavewolf"

The Bible clearly states Homosexuality as a sin more than once, and a vulgar sin at that. Being gay, in it's somewhat recent definition change, would deserve to be a 'put down'.

it's somewhat recent definition change

No its not. You just believe what a bunch of bible thumpers told you.

My friend Harry Hay was using that term decades before I was born.

experiencedd: Overall, Josiah Walterzdorf just annoys me, in person and over his blog, which I don't care to read. Raquel is a magnificent person (at least in person, no pun intended), but I've been seeing vanity, as you've mentioned multiple times, as well as some immodesty peeking through the corner, which I think there was a whole different forum about.

Sorry about snapping back at you. You're likely much more experienced than I, despite the obvious difference in opinions. No hard feelings?

Lissar: I'm actually younger than 16, if it matters at all, but I'm not straying from my belief. Sorry to disappoint.

I'll try not to 'behave like a jerkwad' anymore; in which case I believe you're referring back to my out-of-place comment to experiencedd.

Thanks for your 'I hope you get a good education' wishes.

I have not yet, and hopefully never will, treat women as inferior.

If anyone saw me as being a dick, I'm sorry that you saw me that way. Please just remember that all of us 'friends who did a poor job defending AA' were just trying to protect a very good friend of ours. If we didn't do a good job, too bad; it's the thought that counts.

Raquel is a magnificent person (at least in person, no pun intended), but I've been seeing vanity, as you've mentioned multiple times, as well as some immodesty peeking through the corner, which I think there was a whole different forum about.

I have not yet, and hopefully never will, treat women as inferior.

:roll:

Archived