IGNORED

The Anonymous Antagonist is pissed off at us

formergothardite

We discussed him on this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4954

And apparently is is super pissed at us.

don't wanna talk about the details because I hate that people get so nit-picky about things and think that because I use the word "retarded" that I'm immediately trying to attack the mentally challenged. One of my brothers is mentally challenged, so shut-up people who say that kind of crap. If anyone should be offended when I say that word, it should be them because they're bonkers themselves. Dumb hypocrites

Here is the thing AA, I have a daughter who is severally mentally disabled, and when you are using the word "retarded" to insult someone, you are insulting my daughter and all other people who have mental delays. You are saying that being like that is so horrible that it is an ultimate insult. Please feel free to make a post explaining how it isn't like that. Try and be coherant, though.

As to disrespecting my president....as long as he's not going against God's word, I'll be fine with him. Too bad our president is allowing the death of babies every day...so I find it hard to be nice to him when he's a bloody mass-murderer. However, I cannot do anything about it, so I'll submit. BUT, that does not make him a smart person - NO, he's a fool. I don't like being under him, yet I'll still follow him...but that doesn't make him a god all-of-a-sudden. THINK PEOPLE

I will just quote the Bible to you. If you have a problem with that, you need to take it up with God. Until then just own up that when you photoshop the president to look silly, you are not being respectful and you are sinning according to the Bible.

"Obey the head leader of the country and all other leaders over you. This pleases the Lord. 14 Obey the men who work for them. God sends them to punish those who do wrong and to show respect to those who do right. 15 This is what God wants. When you do right, you stop foolish men from saying bad things. 16 Obey as men who are free but do not use this to cover up sin. Live as servants owned by God at all times. 17 Show respect to all men. Love the Christians. Honor God with love and fear. Respect the head leader of the country"

And AA, the reason you can't get followers is because you are very difficult to read because your thoughts jump around so much. This was one of your more easy to follow post, and it was still flighty. If you really want followers, change the way you write. If you don't want to do that, then accept that you probably won't be like Miss Raquel and get a ton a followers.

http://wilsonftw.blogspot.com/2011/11/m ... gs-19.html

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I left comments for him, a week ago, regarding his use of those words. He removed my comments.

I was being polite and telling him that being retarded is not something laughable so he should not make it seem that way.

One word for him: immature.

He is a few months younger than my own son, Chris.

First, if he reads here, the word, retarded does hurt people. I realize that you probably hear it often but try and be more sensitive in your writing. Does it really hurt you to stop writing one word? Probably not. But it hurts many people to hear that word.

Second, It can be difficult to gain followers. You need to be less sensitive to criticism. Also, realize that you need to jump around a little less. Perhaps put different, unconnected thoughts in seperate entries. Gaining followers takes time

Third, Both Bushes allowed abortion. Were you so angry with them?

Fourth, Don't worry about what strangers on a board that you don't frequent write about you. Why would you care what we say?

Those must be the "evil" comments he was talking about.

Ouch, I feel very guilty now. :oops: Nooot. I mean, I gave him some constructive criticism. Oh and I also mentioned that the Bible says you are supposed to respect your leaders (which you mentioned back in the old thread).

I wonder if he has found FJ, or if he reacted on my comments and perhaps the comments of someone else...?

Retarded, bonkers, dumb - the ablism just keeps on trucking! My goodness. Does he have any other precious gems of wisdom about why he should be able to say whatever he likes all the time without worrying about how it might affect other people?

Some of his answers in the post by Miss Raquel about him were pretty fundie. He is at the age when it is common to think you know everything, and, especially if he is only around people who think and act like him, it was probably a shock to find out people disagree with him. And dared to mention it on his blog.

He has the right to say what he wants, and other people have the right to say they think he is an idiot.

I don't know why people think that their free speech is being infringed upon if someone disagrees with them. Free speech goes both ways. And unpopular free speech will be, by nature, unpopular.

Why oh why are these fundies so ignorant as to how their own government works? The President does not have any power to outlaw/allow abortions. He could be running around with a vacuum and scalpel and still he would not be able to overturn Roe vs. Wade. Only the SCOTUS can do that and while the Prez can appoint them...they don't exactly have short terms.

Oh no a fundie child is mad at us! Fetch me my fainting couch.

Why oh why are these fundies so ignorant as to how their own government works? The President does not have any power to outlaw/allow abortions. He could be running around with a vacuum and scalpel and still he would not be able to overturn Roe vs. Wade. Only the SCOTUS can do that and while the Prez can appoint them...they don't exactly have short terms.

Well exactly. I still giggle to myself about conservative Eisenhower appointing the ultimate 'activist judge', Earl Warren. That didn't exactly turn out the way he planned, and there's no way to undo it. ("You made a bear. UNDO IT! UNDO IT!")

This here is exactly the 'haters' he talked about in his post. Also, in leaving out the fact he has a brother that is mentally disabled, you also leave out the fact that he's not trying to insult anyone.

Also, look at what he said here: 'I don't mind losing followers, because if that's what it takes to let me write what I want to write, then so be it.'

I find it admirable that DJ is as committed to his belief and his writing as he is that he doesn't care what others think.

If you disagree so much with his writing, don't read it. And especially, don't say he has to change it. Because I, like many others, enjoy reading his posts.

On a side note, I know the author personally. And I can say full-heartedly that he's not the immature little rage-aholic that most of you are describing.

Anyone else read his blog address as wilsonwtf instead of ftw? Because that somehow seems appropriate...

And, Snavewolf, when he says on his blog that he's "ranted out," that DOES make him sound like an immature little rage-aholic.

Guest Anonymous
If you disagree so much with his writing, don't read it.

That's a two way street - if you and your little friend don't like what we write, don't read it.

don't wanna talk about the details because I hate that people get so nit-picky about things and think that because I use the word "retarded" that I'm immediately trying to attack the mentally challenged. One of my brothers is mentally challenged, so shut-up people who say that kind of crap. If anyone should be offended when I say that word, it should be them because they're bonkers themselves. Dumb hypocrites

Well how very "Pioneer Woman" of him.

And I can say mean things because I had Down Syndrome in a past life, SO THERE.

Eh, I kinda like his blog. I obviously don't agree with everything, but there you go. On the subject of the word retarded: back in the day (highschool) many, many people (including me) commonly used the word retarded as an insult, quite a bit. I said it in grade 9 around someone I had just met and he said "please don't use that word around me, I find it insulting" (or something to that effect). He said it very politely and I said "OK". And you know what? After that day I have never used that word as an insult again. This is why I think it is important to call people out on their behaviour. Many times they don't think about what they say or how it affects others. Not saying this is the case here, just saying.

Finally, we had stopped talking about him. Then he blogs about us, so we are going to start talking about him again. It's not really rocket science. And again, this thread was dropping off the main page. We were going to stop talking about it again. If people find it so insulting that we talk about them they probably should not encourage us to do so.

I dislike people who dislike a president because they don't follow something they believe in. It is immature to think a president will 100% follow what you believe. His comments about "retarded" are also uncalled for. If he can use "retarded" and "mentally handicapped" in the same sentence then he can just drop the word "retarded" in his posts.

This here is exactly the 'haters' he talked about in his post. Also, in leaving out the fact he has a brother that is mentally disabled, you also leave out the fact that he's not trying to insult anyone.

Also, look at what he said here: 'I don't mind losing followers, because if that's what it takes to let me write what I want to write, then so be it.'

I find it admirable that DJ is as committed to his belief and his writing as he is that he doesn't care what others think.

If you disagree so much with his writing, don't read it. And especially, don't say he has to change it. Because I, like many others, enjoy reading his posts.

On a side note, I know the author personally. And I can say full-heartedly that he's not the immature little rage-aholic that most of you are describing.

I would highly recommend that you read my first post again. I did not leave out the fact that he has a mentally disabled brother, that is in there, but it doesn't matter. Let's be clear here, people who are mentally disabled are also referred to medically in the past (and sometimes now) as retarded. He used the word retarded as an insult, therefore implying that being that is so horrible that people should be insulted to be called that. A mature person would see that, the fact that he instead reacted in anger shows that he is lacking in the maturity department.

I also noticed you didn't even bother to address the part where he is disobeying the Bible. I guess not even you can defend that. It is not admirable to be committed to beliefs that are not only unBiblical when you claim to be a Bible following Christian, but also if the words you use as insults can offend people to the point where what you are trying to say is missed.

Nobody told him he has to change how he writes, just that if he wants a lot of followers, he probably needs to. He does need to accept that if he wants to plug his blog a lot of places trying to gain followers while at the same time writing offensive things, people are going to point out these things, and not often in a nice way. Kind of like him. It seems like he wants to dish it out, but he can't take it.

I dislike people who dislike a president because they don't follow something they believe in. It is immature to think a president will 100% follow what you believe. His comments about "retarded" are also uncalled for. If he can use "retarded" and "mentally handicapped" in the same sentence then he can just drop the word "retarded" in his posts.

He's a kid, an 18 y.o. kid who thinks he knows everything. Hopefully he'll grow up and be embarrassed by his old blogs someday. I'd hate to think if there had been blogs back in the 60's how my friends and I would have come across.

Archived