IGNORED

Duggars have a special announcement!/Number 20 merged

Ralar

Or maybe they're announcing that they're changing up with their famous Tater Tot Casserole.

That would call for breaking news on the Today Show. the horror of changing up TTC!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have the Duggars ever announced anything other than a new baby on the show? I'm guessing they will be there to announce number 20 and number 21. I think they'll be having twins this time. Imagine the ratings!!!

I believe they went on the Today Show to announce when Anna was pregnant with Mack. I also think they went on when Josie was released from the hosptial.

It could be a few things - one of the brood is running for office, another baby, a new book... My guess is an engagement and that the courtship has already been filmed. JD will probably be married by christmas.

It could also be something self promoting, like they've started a charity on behalf of josie - who was just diagnosed with something....

off to TMZ for hints...

I'm terrified at the thought of a very special announcement on the Today Show. There's the possibility of number 20 being on the way. One of the J'slaves being favored by god and blessed with an immaculate conception. Jim Bob's helmet o hair is really a wig. Josh loses 20 pounds and gets a hair transplant. Anna is pregnant with quadruplets(yikes). It boggles the mind :roll:

A JD engagement seems most likely, and I guess Anna Hackel makes the most sense.

I do want to see #20 though, just for the insane amount of drama in the press, and for the unlimited possibilities for snarking.

Anna Hackel's blog is no longer online. She's also been visiting with the Duggars for a long time. It could be an engagement announcement. Or maybe one of the J-Slaves has decided they like Anna more and this is when they will come out to the world! I really hope it's not #20.

Are there any recent pics of Michelle around? She usually starts showing the day after she's impregnated....

I've seen pics as recently as last week and if she's knocked up, she's wearing Spanx. She's as thin as I've ever seen her. If she's knocked up, she can't be more than 8 weeks along. Of course, even the nightmare that was Josie's birth wouldn't stop the massive egos that are Boob and J'ullet from shouting the news of their impending blessing from the rooftops.

I'm staying on the JD/Anna H. ISB until the "very special announcement" either keeps me aboard or boots me off, with Boob waiting for me to wave J'ullet's EPT stick in my face. But with that house that was being cleaned out, in addition to the "home church" house that could always be vacated for a male Duggar spawn to house his wife and blessings, I'm betting on JD (although maybe people noticing Jana's change of ring scared the Duggars enough to have their publicist book this appearance to announce HER engagement). Another hmmm.....

I'm with emmy. If it's #20, I'll lose my breakfast (which is the time I'll find out what's up since I'm 3 hours behind and will log in here, TWOP and/or DWOP to get the scoop.

The Duggar troll is back on TWOP, but no one is playing. It's no fun when they are so stupid; a five year old can form better arguments than Duggar fans.

She lost one between Mack and Mike and they are only 21 months apart, so she definitely looks to be one of the baby-a-year types, fertility wise. I don't want it to be that, though, yawnnn.

She did a test and got a period a couple days after... I feel like it's a little different than just a baby a year.

I really hope though she's not pregnant, breastfeed that babeee and Michael eat every two hours please!

ETA: They announced Josie a little later I think, and I think any other pregnancy they would wait until viability... we'll see tomorrow!

#1 one of the kids is getting married

#2 michelle is knocked up again

#3 cancellation????

#4 one of the duggar kids are disowned?

thats my clues!!!

I've seen pics as recently as last week and if she's knocked up, she's wearing Spanx. She's as thin as I've ever seen her. If she's knocked up, she can't be more than 8 weeks along. Of course, even the nightmare that was Josie's birth wouldn't stop the massive egos that are Boob and J'ullet from shouting the news of their impending blessing from the rooftops.

I'm staying on the JD/Anna H. ISB until the "very special announcement" either keeps me aboard or boots me off, with Boob waiting for me to wave J'ullet's EPT stick in my face. But with that house that was being cleaned out, in addition to the "home church" house that could always be vacated for a male Duggar spawn to house his wife and blessings, I'm betting on JD (although maybe people noticing Jana's change of ring scared the Duggars enough to have their publicist book this appearance to announce HER engagement). Another hmmm.....

I'm with emmy. If it's #20, I'll lose my breakfast (which is the time I'll find out what's up since I'm 3 hours behind and will log in here, TWOP and/or DWOP to get the scoop.

The Duggar troll is back on TWOP, but no one is playing. It's no fun when they are so stupid; a five year old can form better arguments than Duggar fans.

I don't think she's pregnant, either, because I have noticed her face looking pretty gaunt. I think it is an engagement.

I don't think it's #20. Now, if the teaser said "Meredith joining us Tuesday morning with a special announcement from the Duggars!" THEN I would worry...

the "season" was only a few episodes. there is only two reasons for this

a. the show could be getting cancelled due to poor ratings (if so praise be to jesus, allah and baruch). However, the ratings would have to be VERY poor to cancel mid season, and i don't think they are that bad.

or

b. they only filmed a few episodes and took a break from filming the show because the producers feel that a better filming opportunity will occur later in the year. this means some kind of announcement was given to the producers several months ago while they were filming this "season." This must be something they were able to sit on while the show has been edited, put into production and run. I'm guessing its not a Michelle pregnancy because she would be showing by now (she should be at least 5 months along if they have a normal production cycle). I'm also guessing its not an Anna pregnancy for the same reason. These are visible people and there is no way they could keep the pregnancy hidden that long. Also, they have always announced at about the 3 month mark if I'm not mistaken. It is probably a courtship (which they are filming now), and a wedding scheduled for later this year which will be the highlight of the next "season."

as to who is courting, your guess is as good as mine.

will see tomorrow.

Since someone has said that cameras were at the lemonade sale event, I think the show will be on next year.

i'm not inclined to pray but if i was i would pray that they weren't have a 20th. Not after what happened with Josie. Even though a courtship for one of the girls would just put them under their husband's headship instead of Jim Bob's there's hope that they would marry a guy a little less fundy, and therefore get to become a little less fundy themselves. Like wouldn't it be nice if Jana could wear pants, teach Sunday school at a real church, send her kids to christian school, talk to friends without a chaperone. I think marriage is their best chance of at least that. Plus those girls are probably bored when they're not overworked, so at least its something different. I'm hoping for a courtship for Jana. Though i doubt it. It's probably some non-event. Maybe Josie learned to say Jill or something (because what would she need to say mama for?):)

Or maybe one of the J-Slaves has decided they like Anna more and this is when they will come out to the world!

That would be awesome! :gay-color:

Any Facebook clues from Amy?

Surprisingly, not at all. Either she's gotten better at keeping her mouth shut or this "announcement" isn't as big as we're thinking it may be.

I don't think it's #20. Now, if the teaser said "Meredith joining us Tuesday morning with a special announcement from the Duggars!" THEN I would worry...

Out of curiosity, what did the teaser say? I'm one of those heathen women who works outside the home.

Also, I don't believe that they announced Josh's engagement on national TV...it was just one of those VSEs, right? God, I hope it's not #20, but I fear it is.

Surprisingly, not at all. Either she's gotten better at keeping her mouth shut or this "announcement" isn't as big as we're thinking it may be.

I imagine either Uncle Jim Bob or TLC has put a gag on Amy since the gun pic drama.

When was the last time one of their big announcements was something actually interesting? They're probably just getting a dog or something.

Archived