IGNORED

Peanut Butter, The Atheist's Nightmare!

Cassandra

Roy comfort fails biology forever for his banana speach, most of the so-called God Given qualities that somehow prove a divine creator's hand in a banana were the result of man's cultivation of said fruit.

In fact shocker most of the reasons why vegetation becomes so user-friendly is a direct result of cultivation and selective breeding.

Does this guy test every jar of peanut butter he opens for new life? No? Well, then, how does he know he hasn't destroyed countless new life forms?

WTF? There is so much science fail in that video it is not even worth thinking about on a serious level. But their only "expert" on evolution is an engineer/author. Good one.

Shouldn't it thus be completely a-okay and legal to extract an embryo from my uterus, put it in a jar, and then boil the hell out of it?

I mean, if the canning process has nothing to do with whether or not "new life" forms...

Don't abort, pressure-can!

I've never found tiny little people in my peanut butter either! I knew that whole evolution thing was a crock. So glad we have proof now. :shock:

Archived