IGNORED

Are you thirsty? The Maxwells

twin2

I'll donate the remainder of our carton of beer to the poor thing. I'm sure the Maxwell's wouldn't approve of us storing it under our toddler's bed anyway.

Just got back from a boozy Sons of Norway event, the Fish Club Odin. Lots of cheap white wine and akvavit for me. Time for a big ol' glass of water.

I had three (3!!!! Take that Steve!) glasses of Diet Pepsi tonight.

damn, i'm always thirsty. i drink 4-5 liters of water a day,easily. right now i have 2 water bottles here and a pack of mango juice. our stock also holds spezi (which is a mix of coke and fanta, which is orange soda), peach juice, cherry juice, grape juice, mango-peach-soya-whatever-juice (not sure how i feel about this yet), fanta, peach ice tea and red wine.

we like juice. :D

Why, no, I am not actually thirsty, but that's because I have a sinus infection from hell (that is also keeping me awake coughing constantly) and have been pushing fluids (SoBe Life Water and orange mango juice) all evening, doctor's orders. Which reminds me, I should go drink another eight ounces right now...

Ughhhhh... I would say the Maxwells are making me ill, but that's already happened, so I'll say they're making me wish I was well so I could have a glass of wine while snarking.

Archived