IGNORED

Trump Criminal Trial 1: The Hush Money Election Interference Tral

GreyhoundFan

Someone wrote that his book should have been titled The Art of Who Dealt It.

• Haha 13

1 hour ago, thoughtful said:

I have to say, the reports of Trump's flatulence lend a whole new meaning to the phrase

Hide contents

"breaking news."

During the last few months of my maternal grandma's life she was not only so sick but she stunk up the room pretty good, to the point that I prayed for the Lord to take her so we didn't have to remember her like that.  She passed in July 2003 and I remember praying to the Lord on several occasions in April 2003 if HE was going take her to do so and not subject us to a long, drawn out experience.  I was actually relieved when she passed hecause she was a in a better place.

Meanwhile if fornicate smear clocks out early I hope it's in a different direction than any of my grandparents.  He should have to spend the next trillion years or two in fornicating HELL for al the evil SHIT he's done over the years. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 1

I think there should be more publicity about how he's stinking up the courtroom.  You know that if Biden was on trial, that would be on every front page.  I don't care how litigious he is.  If he's farting, they should say so.  Even his most loyal fans wouldn't be happy about that.

• Upvote 9

I'd rather he just get convicted for being a criminal. His disgusting personality and physical presence are not the real issue. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4

23 minutes ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

I'd rather he just get convicted for being a criminal. His disgusting personality and physical presence are not the real issue. 

Apologies but, for me, it is.  Donny has always thought he was better than everybody else.  He thinks he's a genius.  He's a self-made man.  He knows more about history, space, business, science, medicine, etc., etc. than anyone.  He's happy denigrating other races, other countries, gays, and women.  He stands and calls women reporters "nasty" and gets by with it.  They'll never convict him for everything that he's done and he probably won't go to jail.  But we can label the man (who labels everyone) with "Mr. Stinky" and that will stick.  Not only that, he'd hate it.  That works for me.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 6

I'm in favour of convicting and jailing his sorry arse while also pointing fingers and referring to him as Farty McFartface. 

So essentially... why not both?

Having said that I'd like the reporting to be very matter of fact ("President Trump slept through the session until his lawyers requested a recess and air freshener") until he's convicted.

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 9

image.thumb.png.91a43a9771b3688001ad930bee928ceb.png

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 8

Now he's over on Truth Social complaining that people need to be able to protest at the courthouse.  Well, it worked on January 6.  I guess it is his Hail Mary.  Get enough yahoos to surround a building and threaten security and you've gummed everything up.  Lower Manhattan is closed down and Donny says it's "SO UNFAIR!!"  

• Upvote 8

image.png.c0f2ab79280cdac10dec746ef43e1b07.png

I’m wondering if his minders have had to drug him. 

• Upvote 11

Here's today's follow-along thread:

Seated for less than two minutes and he already looks fed up.

image.thumb.png.32eddd289f333d821588eef21f7f09e4.png

• Thank You 9

image.thumb.png.3b131cfab5a3eb23b93acb7ca12af236.png

Pecker's very short testimony will be continued on the next trial day.

image.thumb.png.1d4d70b34ede608ac031b99cea10860b.png

• Thank You 9

I saw this after the reports of TFG’s attorney’s opening statement:image.png.c632453691b7151562de7fd0f1972da0.png

• Upvote 9

image.thumb.png.204f00e069160260caa5ea24aa9ca2d7.png

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 6

On 4/19/2024 at 9:02 PM, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

I find this fart thing so difficult to believe....I believe it...but it's just hard to believe that this is what's going on with a former president.

He must have learned courtroom etiquette from Rudy, who was caught on video letting a squeaky fart at one point. 

I suspect it's probably a combo of terrible food choices, excess medication to keep him quiet, and a very nervous tummy. With a side of not being able to have his diaper changed whenever he chooses. 

On 4/20/2024 at 1:20 AM, fraurosena said:

Apparently the jury selection proces went way too fast for him, so he's appealing straight away in a blatant attempt at delay. 

Does that mean their motion was based on the jury being prejudiced due to pretrial publicity? They'd have to have a jury of all Amish schoolchildren to find people in the US who aren't at least somewhat aware of what's going on, I think. 

Also a good bit of the pretrial publicity is coming straight from Trump via midnight social media postings. 

• Upvote 11

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

Here's today's follow-along thread:

Seated for less than two minutes and he already looks fed up.

image.thumb.png.32eddd289f333d821588eef21f7f09e4.png

Somebody needs to give the toddler in chief some crayons he can use to color all those print outs to keep him occupied while the grown ups are working.

Most lawyers give defendants a legal pad & pen & tell them to write their notes/questions down because it’s distracting to have someone hissing in your ear while you’re focused on what’s happening in court. 
Defense attorney Blanche does not look happy, in fact he looks grim 😱.

Edited by sndral
  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

Donny's on Truth Social again:

Screenshot(2903).png.47b3a1c71d74a1f2c1b8bc38bf0f9c6c.png

Won't somebody PLEASE let his devoted fans show him some love?  Donny needs his crowds!  He want to walk out to a cheering mob.  It's getting so bad that a criminally indicted ex-president isn't even allowed to rabble rouse anymore!

• Upvote 8

I just saw some pictures of the orange manbaby in the courtroom and oh my but he does look like a complete wreck, with half-arsedly applied spray tan … easy to believe he smells like a wreck too and I have to wonder whether we‘ll witness a complete implosion of that gas balloon in court or whether his handlers will succeed in balancing his medication just so.

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, Alisamer said:

Also a good bit of the pretrial publicity is coming straight from Trump via midnight social media postings. 

This was my thought.  He’s leading the charge on contentious pre-trial publicity.  

• Upvote 8

5 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.thumb.png.204f00e069160260caa5ea24aa9ca2d7.png

April 23rd here, hurry the hell up, I am not at all ready for my 10am meeting!

7 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.c0f2ab79280cdac10dec746ef43e1b07.png

I’m wondering if his minders have had to drug him. 

He would have had to in school, but since then? Not much. He's very out of practice.

• Upvote 7

Wow, the crowds are overwhelming. /s

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 10

image.png.07222d3366e4ca5465a901306ef01dbd.png

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 1

The whining is off the charts...

• Upvote 6
  • Eyeroll 1

Tomorrow will be the gag order hearing. 
image.png.e6e7aa6632465a4060de6c43beae91ec.png

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I think he hopes he will be thrown in jail and fantasizes that his base will be in uproar and start rioting in the streets, overthrowing the government so he can take over and start his dictatorship.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 10

5 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

You know I'd settle for house arrest with no phone or internet connection. Hard to rally the troops when you can't post...

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 5