IGNORED

Trump 66: Bond, Can't Post Bond

GreyhoundFan

Newest Truth Social post with translations:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Just four years ago I was a very popular and successful President of the United States (not really that popular and certainly not successful), getting more votes than any sitting President in history. Tomorrow morning I’ll be in Criminal Court, before a totally conflicted (conflicted isn't the word you're looking for) Judge, a Corrupt Prosecutor, a Legal System in CHAOS (which appears to finally be working pretty well), a State being overrun by violent crime and corruption (crime is actually dropping and the main problems with corruption are from the Trump Corporation), and Crooked Joe Biden’s henchmen “Rigging the System” against his Political Opponent, ME (Which would be pretty amazing considering that this is a state crime and not a federal one)! I will be fighting for myself but, much more importantly, I will be fighting for our Country (but mostly he'll be fighting for himself). Election Interference like this has never happened in the USA before (except for when Donald asked the Russians to interfere) and, hopefully, will never happen again. We are now a Nation in serious Decline, a Failing Nation (and this is total bullshit), but we will soon be a Great Nation Again. (Wasn't he president previously?  Does he think we were a great nation for those 4 years -- including Covid?)  November 5th will be the most important day in the History of the United States. (I guess the whole Revolutionary War stuff is something he just doesn't understand.) MAGA2024! SEE YOU TOMORROW.

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Thank You 7

5 hours ago, Xan said:

So, do we think he's going to show up in court tomorrow or not?  

Oh yes, he'll be there. Not just because he has to, but because he wants to. It's going to give him an exorbitant amount of publicity, and his narcissistic ego craves that more than anything. His cognitive dissonance will be on full throttle until his eventual sentencing-- preferably to jail-- and even then he'll play up the woe-is-me victim role and grift for as long as he can off of that.

Only once he has that orange jumpsuit on and the cell door locks behind him will reality finally sink in. And with all the inevitable appeals, that moment is still a long way off. More's the pity.

• Upvote 12

“Poor, pitiful me…”

image.png.9b798cbb4249c5954d8ab2207cad4370.png

• Upvote 8
  • Eyeroll 4

Dear Rufus, please make this happen:

image.png.3f2d4bd2b3c08ed902653b0fa195d2b5.png

• Upvote 8

Queue the incoming tantrum.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 3

Although he caught a break.  Merchan ruled that they couldn't mention that Melania was pregnant.

The prosecutor is asking for the gag order to be honored and Donny to held in contempt.  He's still running his mouth today.

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 3

For those who want to follow along more or less 'live':

Of course, (if it's true he's staring at his phone) Trump can't help himself from posting while he's in the courtroom. 

• Thank You 10

Sweet Rufus, I've just realized he's posting positive news about himself to mentally counteract all the things going wrong for him in the courtroom. It's like a pacifier for his bruised and battered ego.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

And he can't have his loyal followers reading all the bad stuff.  He has to post positive things so they'll still love him.  On Truth Social, he's pinned a post about enduring all this for the love of his 200 million fans.  As if...

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thank You 3

image.thumb.png.b29d58d6981f96956286a31dfee614d0.png

• Thank You 9

Good grief.  Now they're saying that he's nodding off.  Did they increase his meds or something?

• Upvote 8

Is he posting (and napping, lol) right there in the courtroom?  😬 

Oops, I see @fraurosena already mentioned that he may, indeed, be posting.  Yikes! 

Edited by CTRLZero
  • Upvote 7

Yup - napping! These are from the NYT live updates

image.png.15be8a8ad05afdab303e4ebe984cd24d.png

The jury hasn't even come in yet, and now everyone is at lunch. God, I'd love to see him fall asleep in front of the jury. Drooking and all. There's a visual...

image.png

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 8

I wonder if Donny is accustomed to afternoon naps?  Maybe his Alzheimer's is worse than we thought.

• Upvote 7

His whole demeanor reminds me of the way he walked beside his lord and master Putin. He looks terrible indeed-- and defeated.

Just now, Xan said:

I wonder if Donny is accustomed to afternoon naps?  Maybe his Alzheimer's is worse than we thought.

He's up at all hours of the night, so it wouldn't surprise me if he falls asleep at all kinds of awkward moments.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

image.png.a3dd6c584331fd3f6b7384f0f1c9cfe5.png

• Upvote 9

Meanwhile, over on Fox they're trying to spin and failing miserably.

I am surprised they chose to use that extremely unflattering pic that @GreyhoundFan posted above.

Edited by fraurosena
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 3

Late night twitter rants, stress, and his horrendous diet finally catching up to him? 

1 minute ago, fraurosena said:

Meanwhile, over on Fox.

I don't know whether to laugh, eye roll, or cry. All three? It is on brand.

• Upvote 7

LOL

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 1

image.png.31095302d75f7f393285f1a70bb3a9e1.png

• Haha 13
  • Love 1

image.thumb.png.97420c11d630963e37dc72cc8b5b5269.png

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 6

image.png.b0f0e671311caa9705b8b3edf7db5540.png

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 12

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

Sweet Rufus, I've just realized he's posting positive news about himself to mentally counteract all the things going wrong for him in the courtroom. It's like a pacifier for his bruised and battered ego.

It is literally JUST LIKE when someone's babysitter backs out at the last minute and they can't find a replacement, and have to take their toddler into a situation meant for adults. The parent reminds the kid they have to be quiet, promises them a reward if they're good, and makes sure the iPad is fully charged to keep them occupied as much as possible. I eagerly await hearing if the lawyers pass him a baggie of cheerios or goldfish crackers at some point.

1 hour ago, Xan said:

Good grief.  Now they're saying that he's nodding off.  Did they increase his meds or something?

I have heard of desperate parents resorting to Benadryl to encourage rambunctious kids to sleep...

But yeah best case scenario for his law team is that he naps through as much as possible. I think that is literally the only way they could possibly keep him from risking contempt. 

Not that he's not already done a million times more than any normal person would have to do to be slapped with contempt charges. 

I hope he snores. Loudly. 

• Upvote 11

image.thumb.png.e690705cac388adbf4df14727ced9cde.png

• Thank You 8

Poor TFG, he is upset that the judge didn’t bow down:

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5