IGNORED

Trump 66: Bond, Can't Post Bond

GreyhoundFan

15 minutes ago, Becky said:

Less than half!  :angry-fire: OMFG, if you or I were convicted and fined, there is no way in hell there would be any reduction in fine or extension, even if the amount was out of reach.  I am so sick and tired of this ...

YES!!!

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

I can't stop laughing. If TFG sees this, there will be no ketchup left in FL:

• Upvote 4
  • Love 4

He's really losing it:

• Upvote 7

image.png.25168f507b5c801ed2344b93375d21e6.png

• Upvote 6
  • Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.25168f507b5c801ed2344b93375d21e6.png

I know absolutely nothing about finance/valuations/markets but my first thought is to question whether this is a path for some dodgy crook to give Trump money and earn favours. Like, Trump getting even a couple of billion for Truth Social is 'clean' income for him and can be used to deal with all those inconvenient court bonds. Then when he's out of the woods with the law he gets re-elected and find a way to pay back the dodgy buyer who over-paid.

Please tell me I'm paranoid and this isn't possible because I really don't want to live in a world where Trump wiggles out of trouble and earns big...

:confusion-confused:

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 6

29 minutes ago, IrishCarrie said:

this is a path for some dodgy crook to give Trump money and earn favours

I’m no finance expert myself, but terms like short sell and money laundering immediately sprung to mind.  There will definitely be winners and losers in this stock deal.  I’m sure people are working to manipulate this in Trump’s favor, with return favors somewhere down the line. 

Edited by CTRLZero
Missed a word.
  • Upvote 10

I shudder to imagine the contents of this newest grifting venture. 

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 4
  • Eyeroll 4
  • WTF 2
  • Haha 1

I know it won’t happen, but I wish he’d get tossed in jail for violating this latest gag order. 

image.png.6dbf2053e0503c39142653424eb7e43d.png

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 4

I would like to believe "this judge" won't let trump run him around like that other judge. I don't believe it though. he's so repellent.

at what point to people realize that the shoes and the freaking bibles are just a money grab???

so disgusting

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

I am surprised he didn't burst into flames holding that bible.  The ways of the lord are mysterious indeed.  

You just know this charlatan is laughing at the prospect of selling bibles to the faithful - faithful to him that is.  

• I Agree 13

image.thumb.png.5fbaa5e7d0ebe20e74e6db655e2969b2.png

He is worried RFK is going to siphon some of the loony voters from his side. 

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 6
  • I Agree 1

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trump-selling-bibles-sparks-fury-from-christians-blasphemous-grift/ar-BB1kCGol?ocid=socialshare&pc=HCTS&cvid=1eed307e01c545e8be189245089c3ee2&ei=10

I agree with other Christians (I do self-identify as a Christian) who consider this Trump Bible thing blasphemous.

There’s NOTHING “holy” about selling Bibles “endorsed by Trump.” More blasphemous grift. Beware: “For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.” Matthew 24:24 (post from Tara Setmeyer)

Perhaps the piece of this that most aggravates me personally is the "MAKE America pray again." It's not prayer if it's forced. My faith is a faith of CHOICE to follow the teachings of Jesus.

As for the $60 Bibles: If anyone reading this wants or needs a Bible (an ordinary Bible) message me. I will send you one for free.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 8

image.png.515a7b78beca8f2ce1ad001957ddbc87.png

• Upvote 7
  • Sad 4

9 hours ago, apple1 said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trump-selling-bibles-sparks-fury-from-christians-blasphemous-grift/ar-BB1kCGol?ocid=socialshare&pc=HCTS&cvid=1eed307e01c545e8be189245089c3ee2&ei=10

I agree with other Christians (I do self-identify as a Christian) who consider this Trump Bible thing blasphemous.

Perhaps the piece of this that most aggravates me personally is the "MAKE America pray again." It's not prayer if it's forced. My faith is a faith of CHOICE to follow the teachings of Jesus.

As for the $60 Bibles: If anyone reading this wants or needs a Bible (an ordinary Bible) message me. I will send you one for free.

Every year my church has a spring rummage Sale with the congregation donating things for it. We have gotten bibles in used condition.  But we don't out a price tag on them we put them in a box with a "free" sign on it.

• Upvote 7
  • Love 3

I've been trying to chase down who prints those bibles but I can't find out.  It was apparently started a couple of years ago by Greenwood but ran into trouble when other people in religious publishing pointed out that it was sacrilegious to put nationalistic things into a bible.  Now, Trump has popped up and sees it as another selling opportunity.   The website says that it has nothing to do with Trump's campaign but the licensing of his name and image is under CIC Ventures which is controlled by Donald and the mailing address is his golf course and he will received royalties.   The manager of CIC is Nick Luna who is Donald's assistant and body man.  It's a safe bet that the money will either go directly to Donald or to pay his legal bills.

If I had to guess, I'd say it's being printed in China but I can't pin that down.  They did have it in the NIV version of the Bible but they discovered that you can print the King James without problems with copyrights, etc.  Thus, they switched it to KJV.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 3

To think that fucking trump is going to get royalties off the bible and the constitution. I'm an atheist....but...gag! I don't understand why people aren't just absolutely outraged. He shoulda priced it at 66.60 and seen how far he could go cuz obviously even doing that wouldn't bother his cult members.

I thought it interesting that trump went after rfk the other day- shortly after those women were interviewed that the combo they'd like to see if trump/rfk...all while saying they're "undecided" and abortion rights were their top issue. Some article I read (possibly here?) said that trump was probably going after rfk now as he's most likely siphoning away some of the crazies from trump rather than democrats from biden.

Why is america so freaking right winged even in the liberal "half"?? I'm trying to take heart from the alabama election where a democrat campaigned on abortion and ivf and won in a landslide. plllllleeeeeaaassseee let who ever runs biden's campaign be looking at that carefully - and everybody running for congress. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

39 minutes ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

Why is america so freaking right winged even in the liberal "half"??

Is America more liberal than the news sources would have us believe?  Are they trying to keep it even so that can do their usual "bothsides do it"?  Or are at least half of the voters in this country just too dumb to live?  I keep hoping it's the former and that corporate greed is making conservatives look more popular.  If it's the latter, I'm not sure I can keep living here.  The lukewarm reaction to Trump's Bible has me worried.

• Upvote 9

Most american "liberal" people I know would be considered middle of the road in most of europe as far as I can tell. 

I think the news do falsely even out the number of american style conservatives vs american style liberals. Past votes for president by the numbers go democrat and most americans live on the coasts. But we have a sort of senate /electoral college sort of view of the policies of the nation where some less populous areas get waaaay more attention and power than they should because of this sort of thinking that the not even million people in south dakota should have as much say as 6 million in Atlanta.

I wish Europeans understood better when they mock/criticize us for having some bizarre unfriendly to humans policies -  it's as if Turkey got to make half all the decisions and could regularly out vote France and Germany in the EU. 

Just now, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

Most american "liberal" people I know would be considered middle of the road in most of europe as far as I can tell. 

I think the news do falsely even out the number of american style conservatives vs american style liberals. Past votes for president by the numbers go democrat and most americans live on the coasts. But we have a sort of senate /electoral college sort of view of the policies of the nation where some less populous areas get waaaay more attention and power than they should because of this sort of thinking that the not even million people in south dakota should have as much say as 6 million in Atlanta.

I wish Europeans understood better when they mock/criticize us for having some bizarre unfriendly to humans policies -  it's as if Turkey got to make half all the decisions and could regularly out vote France and Germany in the EU. 

Oh to add - had a annoying visit with my mother - who is not especially conservative but has become more and more religiously lately. Mentioned the trump bible and she laughed and thought it was funny. I also said if people were living by actual christian values they wouldn't be so worried about some people coming in over the border but welcome them. She then went on a confused rant about "who would feed them"  - so I mentioned the many many "illegals" I've known who all work very hard. Then she says "oh yeah like Anna (a neighbor), she's illegal and works very hard"  - and I'm just like - you're proving your own point. So she just kinda mumbled to herself til she saw something out the car window to talk about. 

• Upvote 7
  • WTF 1

The orange milk dribbling fuck smear is at it again with the violent messages

Former President Donald Trump on Friday posted a video that featured an image of President Joe Biden tied up in the back of a pickup truck.

Trump indicated that the post was filmed on Long Island on Thursday, when he was attending the wake of NYPD Officer Jonathan Diller, who was killed during a traffic stop this week. The video shows two trucks with flags and decals expressing support for Trump; the image of Biden was on the back of the second truck.

Biden campaign spokesman Michael Tyler told CNN in a statement, “This image from Donald Trump is the type of crap you post when you’re calling for a ‘bloodbath’ or when you tell the proud boys to ‘stand back and stand by.’ Trump is regularly inciting political violence and it’s time people take him seriously — just ask the Capitol Police officers who were attacked protecting our democracy on January 6.”

The video marks another instance of Trump using dark and violent imagery in his campaign messaging as his penchant for inflammatory rhetoric appears to be buoying his White House bid.

• Upvote 7
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 1

8 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Former President Donald Trump on Friday posted a video that featured an image of President Joe Biden tied up in the back of a pickup truck.

In case that didn't sink in by just being described, here it is - someone actually had this image put on the tailgate of their truck:

Spoiler

image.png.d678780c03543ec1423496c61639588b.png

They are thugs worshiping a thug.

• Angry 1
  • Disgust 5
  • WTF 7

I had forgotten this. So much stupidity. “Tippity top”?  

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I had forgotten this. So much stupidity. “Tippity top”?  

The look on the rabbit's face says it all.

• Haha 7

image.thumb.png.1e82e713b97d005519d3172330a22999.png

• Upvote 6
  • Disgust 1
  • Thank You 2

Such a touching Christian message. /s

image.thumb.png.ff6d05723ffaa0a2269a7a8f5e961027.png

• Upvote 5
  • Disgust 3