IGNORED

Trump 66: Bond, Can't Post Bond

GreyhoundFan

image.png.14c6b77951a9881c298cb9ec77c4d19c.png

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Haha 6

He thinks he would be able to speak in front of the justices.

• Eyeroll 7
  • Thank You 1

7 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

He thinks he would be able to speak in front of the justices.

Ha, here's the exchange on that SCOTUS thing:

image.thumb.png.78aa18fde57d05007b406eaf76230d1a.png

• Thank You 8

image.thumb.png.9f6162d754c40092714d0d0d0c7a9224.png

image.png.b6bc5e34d096b42bb5534d62447c93d8.png

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 4

image.png.4e163404fef01fdbbefb27cb5b9641c9.png

• Upvote 7

I wonder how may people raised their hands to just get out of it before the maga maniacs start the death threats.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 6

George never disappoints:

image.png.2b3c1f96d373c68010341d9abc57c9cb.png

• Upvote 10

Only the best people...

Maybe she slept through law school.

• Upvote 6
  • Eyeroll 2

TFG and his followers are whining because the judge won’t promise him the day off from his criminal trial to attend Barton’s graduation. 
image.jpeg.c559d50480ef281252429811bead9ac1.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.553af7556fcc87956dd37c9f9a3d1e05.jpeg
image.jpeg.24468f63f240f5468284a42d6028a145.jpeg

More:

Spoiler

image.jpeg.4ef24059307d38083b2999cde2546b8d.jpeg
image.jpeg.a363d9c4c617414831dde2d9fb080be4.jpeg

image.jpeg.b09c2667a6ed37bf719bfd796eceafed.jpeg

• Thank You 12

47 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

TFG and his followers are whining because the judge won’t promise him the day off from his criminal trial to attend Barton’s graduation. 
image.jpeg.c559d50480ef281252429811bead9ac1.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.553af7556fcc87956dd37c9f9a3d1e05.jpeg
image.jpeg.24468f63f240f5468284a42d6028a145.jpeg

More:

Hide contents

image.jpeg.4ef24059307d38083b2999cde2546b8d.jpeg
image.jpeg.a363d9c4c617414831dde2d9fb080be4.jpeg

image.jpeg.b09c2667a6ed37bf719bfd796eceafed.jpeg

Attend Baron's graduation? Yeah right! which golf course was Trump planning to go to under the guise of attending Baron's graduation? Or was he going to have a rally? 

And the graduation picture of Don Jr? Yikes!

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

Here's today's live thread if you want to follow along with Trump's trial travails. The question for today we all want answered: will Trump fall asleep again?

Intimidation tactics?

image.thumb.png.41cbf1efe90c9ab2a9eeda8b8575a951.png

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 7

image.png.8e40e92457ae7e543802ee2c0cbdb946.png

I wish all media would do this. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 2

There are now 6 jurors sworn in.

At one point during the selection process Trump started talking to one of the jurors, and got reprimanded by Merchan.

Edited by fraurosena
  • Upvote 6
  • Thank You 4

Fuck smear got spanked today

A dispute over one potential juror's Facebook posts showing celebrations after Trump lost the 2020 election prompted audible comments from the former president on Tuesday. That earned him an admonishment from Judge Juan Merchan, who told Trump attorney Todd Blanche to speak to his client.

"Mr. Blanche, your client was audibly uttering something. He was audible, gesturing and speaking in the direction of the juror. I won't tolerate that," Merchan said. "I will not have any jurors intimidated in this courtroom. I want to make that crystal clear."

That’s gotta burn him up having what he thinks is a lowly judge telling him to behave. And not even saying it directly to him. 

• Upvote 7

image.png.6cbff0032b698e526425148525a3e66a.png

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 2

This could be many FJers:

image.png.1b514c7654449e8f89ffd61683534147.png

• Haha 15

I think that courthouse needs a tithingman to wake Donald up with his rod:

tithingman.jpg

• WTF 1
  • Haha 8

Imagine reaching the age of near 80 years and never having been held accountable for any of your actions, behaviors or words. It is truly frightening the lack of adult coping mechanisms he possess. Vote, folks.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 6

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

This could be many FJers:

image.png.1b514c7654449e8f89ffd61683534147.png

I was just telling my husband that I would’ve loved to have been called for jury duty for this trial. There are a few reasons I’d get nowhere near seated on it, but I would love the chance to answer questions openly and honestly about my opinions on Fucknut. It would be so much fun. 🤣

Edited by AnywhereButHere
  • Upvote 12

I think it's interesting how they're asking people about their social media posts....Did they ask for those people's social media handles? Or are they only going by what's searched under their names? And can they ask about private stuff (like my facebook is not under my name and everything is not public). I'm impressed they've found as many as they have so far. But I would not want to be on this jury. The details they're putting on the news - and the way people find people these days - I don't think there's going to be anonymity in the end. 

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 13

4 hours ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

I think it's interesting how they're asking people about their social media posts....Did they ask for those people's social media handles? Or are they only going by what's searched under their names? And can they ask about private stuff (like my facebook is not under my name and everything is not public). I'm impressed they've found as many as they have so far. But I would not want to be on this jury. The details they're putting on the news - and the way people find people these days - I don't think there's going to be anonymity in the end. 

Social media handles were not part of the 42 questions the Judge asked the jurors. The defense is asking individual jurors about specific social media posts, so I assume the defense is conducting searches of the juror’s names. The defense is using anti Trump posts to argue that the juror who made the post should be dismissed for cause. The Judge has agreed about some & excused those jurors for cause & disagreed on others.

It seems that both the defense & the prosecution have exercised 6 of their 10 peremptory challenges, based on that I’d expect them to have the 12 person jury by Friday, probably spilling into next week to pick the 6 alternates since it looks like each side will have additional peremptory challenges for the alternates.

In non trial news Trump’s stock is falling a lost faster than I expected, currently at $22 - $23.

Edited by sndral
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 10

On 4/15/2024 at 11:22 PM, Audrey2 said:

And the graduation picture of Don Jr? Yikes!

That was pretty typical 96 wannabe skater boi hair, IMO. The actual skaters had that hair several years before, and pulled it off better. 

Ivanka looked very pretty in the photo they showed of her, IMO. Normal looking and pretty. 

If Trump had attended any of his other kids' graduations, I'd be like "OK, yeah, I could see allowing a day's break for that" but he didn't, and seems to barely remember Barron exists, so no. 

I kind of think this trial will be the beginning of a string of them - Trump can't keep his mouth shut and is likely to get himself in trouble attacking jurors and others, and even if he doesn't, at least one of his crazy fans may make an attempt on someone involved. 

• Upvote 9

They've already said one of them is an oncology nurse along with some other details...people have probably already got a likely list of possible people from that. Would not be hard if I were psycho to find ways to fine tune that list down quickly.

People like lawyers, doctors, and nurses have licenses that can easily be searched. Plus often are listed on staff websites. The guy who's an immigrant - I think ireland....I mean you have a couple details on a person and some psycho time, I think people already have lists of possible names. And I wouldn't be surprised if other people who aren't the jurors but can't be ruled out  might also get the psychos attention. Very scary. I hate that the news is covering the jurors 1 by 1 like that.

Cnn was just talking about how the judge should put trump in a side room so he can watch and not interfere with the jury and witnesses. I hope that the judge has that option ready to go. I can't believe the ass won't immediately pull shit when the actual trial part starts.

I hope truth social goes to zero and closes down. that's my christmas wish santa!

how long did it take for those meme stocks to crash back down once the hype died ?

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

The mob boss is laying down the law for the GQP while grifting.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 6