IGNORED

Lori Alexander 83: Fully Cook the Chicken!

Too many people must have had questions about the "men need butter, eggs and meat to make testosterone" post. 

She has a SECOND one just now (below) to double down. My question then: how does the food know if a man or a woman is eating it so it knows if its to turn into testosterone or vitamin B?/iron? Is she just making up stuff???

The Transformed Wife

Men have at least TEN TIMES the amount of testosterone than women. They NEED testosterone! Men’s levels are tanking. They need grass fed, organic beef, pastured eggs, and butter. Women need it too for the protein and vitamin B, and it’s the best absorbable source of iron.

• Confused 1
  • Eyeroll 5

5 hours ago, Alisamer said:

Hmmm. So, what about that organic butter she likes so much?

Does the Einkorn bread cancel out the testosterone? Or is there something about the price or packaging that makes the fancy butter OK for women? Should someone start putting butter in a pink tub and calling it "Daintybutter" or something, charging twice as much for the same stuff in the black and neon green "Manlybutter" tub? Or would the lady's fancy butter only come in little flower shaped pats?

And what about the fact that butter comes from milk which comes from FEMALE cows?

As usual with Lori, I have so many questions. First among them is "why isn't Ken encouraging her to get treatment for her delusional thinking?" followed by "how can anyone follow her and believe her tripe?"

Oh, I'd buy the shit outta that butter!

No, I wouldn't. I'd just keep on buying my Kroger brand butter. On sale, digital coupon. Sometimes I get it for $1.99, usually around the holidays. I've got about twenty pounds of it in my freezer right now. Around forty, fifty dollars' worth. Can you imagine how much Lori would spend on twenty pounds of HER butter?😳

• Upvote 9

20 lbs of $14/ lb butter is $280, without sales. tax.

Lori always says she "slathers" that butter on her Einkorn "looks like a rock" Bread, but I'd bet cash money she's as stingy with the butter as with all the rest of her portions.

Spreads it on thinly and then scrapes 99% of it off and back into the container.

This is Lori -- she is not generous. Remember you cannot have more than your portion of anything -- including water.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 5

I'm still in search of the mythical $14 a pound butter.  I know the organic bug fed chicken guy and his buddy the free roaming cow guy and even their butter isn't $14 a pound.  I've been to the priciest organic market in the area and still no $14 a pound butter.  

• Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

I'm still in search of the mythical $14 a pound butter.  I know the organic bug fed chicken guy and his buddy the free roaming cow guy and even their butter isn't $14 a pound.  I've been to the priciest organic market in the area and still no $14 a pound butter.  

But if it really DOES exist somewhere, then surely it's gone up in price by now, right? Even my beloved Kroger butter is normally at around $4.50 a pound these days when it isn't on sale. I'm guessing Lori's butter is inching up towards $20 these days. That's $400 for 20 pounds. But she probably doesn't stockpile her butter like I do. She follows the Biblical stricture of not worrying about tomorrow, God will take care of her butter situation. Oh, I mean Ken. Ken will make sure she can still buy her butter no matter how high the price goes. 🙄

• Upvote 2

Nope, no $20 butter that I can find even at the priciest stores. I haven't.  Lori wouldn't exaggerate for her readers would she?  :my_wink:

• Haha 8

20 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

Nope, no $20 butter that I can find even at the priciest stores. I haven't.  Lori wouldn't exaggerate for her readers would she?  :my_wink:

Of course not! :naughty:  And she would never, NEVER! make up a story out of thin air, either! 

• Haha 8

17 hours ago, SongRed7 said:

Too many people must have had questions about the "men need butter, eggs and meat to make testosterone" post. 

She has a SECOND one just now (below) to double down. My question then: how does the food know if a man or a woman is eating it so it knows if its to turn into testosterone or vitamin B?/iron? Is she just making up stuff???

The Transformed Wife

Men have at least TEN TIMES the amount of testosterone than women. They NEED testosterone! Men’s levels are tanking. They need grass fed, organic beef, pastured eggs, and butter. Women need it too for the protein and vitamin B, and it’s the best absorbable source of iron.

I’m surprised that Lori isn’t selling plexus if she believes that the beef , eggs and butter “knows” whether to help in the production of testosterone or the absorption of iron depending on who is eating it.
Plexus , according to the people who sell it , will help with any problem you have. Need to lose weight or gain weight plexus will do the trick. For people scared to death about witchcraft they do like to talk about the magical qualities of the things they push to their followers.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

15 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

This is Lori -- she is not generous. Remember you cannot have more than your portion of anything -- including water.

Do you recall when she related how she hated when guests would come and stay at their house, because they were using too much of her water? How to tell us you’re a frickin loon without saying “I’m a frickin loon“!

That’s LazyLori, a self-admitted “taker”!

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

17 hours ago, Coconut Flan said:

The store marks it up to $14 when they see Lori enter the store, hoping she'll shop somewhere else!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 9

2 hours ago, Cults-r-us said:

The store marks it up to $14 when they see Lori enter the store, hoping she'll shop somewhere else!

Or because they know a sucker when they see one!

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 4

Lori's FB is telling on herself again, although she's partly lying.   

College is debt and indoctrination, NOT an education. The wisdom of this world is foolishness to God. Marry a wise woman, NOT an educated one.

Lori is definitely NOT educated although she went to college (and learned nothing as she said).  So Lori = truthful there.

However, she's definitely NOT a wise woman as all her social media blather proves; although she believes knows she is wise because she's older.. So Lori = lying there.

I wonder when Ken figured out that pretty Lori was neither wise nor educated? That she was in fact foolish and dumb/ uneducated by choice because she refused learn anything? That all she was was a pretty face.

• Upvote 5

On her blog Lazy Lori has someone else’s writings about one of my favorite fundie mythological beliefs: the “Jezebel Spirit”.

In the Bible Jezebel is a person, not a spirit. She was a foreign-born princess and priestess married to one of the not-awesome kings of Israel in the 800s BCE. She is famous for using her position to persecute the prophets of Yahweh and institute worship of Ba'al in Israel. She also worked to have the prophet Elijah killed, and was involved in framing and executing Naboth to get his vineyard as a gift for her husband, the king. She was brutally murdered/executed when her husband’s regime was overthrown.

Later in the Bible, in a letter, a writer criticizes a woman who is acting as a ‘prophet’ in one of the churches. The writer doesn’t name the woman, but instead substitutes the name 'Jezebel'  to evoke the story of a woman with some authority who normalizes idolatry within a community. She is criticized for encouraging sexual immorality and some idolatrous activity for that church. The story is also evoked in the prediction that she, and those who follow her into those practices, will suffer painful punishment.

However, the mythology of the ‘Jezebel Spirit’ is fascinating – as it provides such a clear illustration of whatever problems anybody happens to have with women and femininity, by providing a way of expressing them as if certain types of femininity are demonic in origin (or certain types of behaviour that are fine in men, but ‘wrong’ among women).

So, what’s the ‘Jezebel Spirit’ up to, according to Lori’s trusted source “Lili Rose”?

First, if you follow celebrity gossip, it’s important to be holy about it and notice that Amber Heard is clearly possessed by the Jezebel Spirt. How can you tell? Well, if a woman is “controlling” or “manipulative” or use feminine wiles to “dominate” men – apparently that’s evidence of being possessed by a Spirit of someone who actually was a rightful queen. (If this Spirit longs to control men so much, why doesn’t it just possess men directly?)

How to tell if someone has a Jezebel Spirit?

- She is pretty, elegant, or glamourous; she is charming, sometimes offering flattery or even flirting! This affection is not real, she is faking everything to manipulate men.

- She successfully gets into a relationship with a desirable man and enjoys some improvements to her lifestyle from him.

- If someone mistreats her, she is likely to report it, but don’t believe women: it’s probably her that’s abusive, and she’s just lying in order to blackmail and coerce a good man – either for control or for revenge.

- She’s not selfless enough and therefore she doesn’t let people walk all over her; she has some ambition and drive of her own.

- She dresses in ways that are maybe more revealing than her community is used to or approves of – or maybe she is just more nicely put-together than is average: beware of elegance.

- Her grooming and beauty habits are important to her.

- If she is married, she is sexually in charge of herself, and may have conditions or situations where she does not want sex. If she does not want sex, she is being controlling because that’s a punishment. When she does want sex, she’s being manipulative by using her favours for her own gain. (The only non-jezebel way of having sex, I guess, is to not want it but ‘give’ it to a man anyways?)

- If she is not a Christian or not married, she’s even worse about sex, including ‘pretending’ that she is willing to sleep with someone, then deciding not to. (Sorry ‘nice guys’!)

- She uses social media to seek attention, getting validation from likes and comments, and presenting a dishonestly flattering persona. She uses social media to network. She might even use social media to have conversations directly with men!

- She isn’t afraid of truth telling, or the drama it can create. She is able to hold her own in an online argument.

- She is proud of herself and her accomplishments.

- There is something ‘dark and sinister’ actually visible in her eyes.

Obviously, a lovely list of the kinds of women that this woman doesn’t like – but bearing no relation to the Jezebel recorded in the Bible. (She actually was a woman in authority, and the reason for the Bible’s disapproval of her was religious – she promotes idol worship – not social, sexual, or modern in way.)

• Upvote 3

Since Lori had absolutely no idea how to evacuate from a fire, do we think she knows how to escape the flooding rains in So. Cal? 

Or will she climb on her house roof and wait for God to rescue her?

Inquiring minds want to know

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

Lori lives on a hill.  If the water reaches her house we will be ready for California to be an island.  All she has to do is stay home today.  Some of the lower surface streets may become hazardous, but that's easily avoided.  

The intensity of the storm will drop considerably as it heads south. We might get half or a bit more of the rain that falls in Los Angeles for the overall storm.  Today 2 to 2.5 inches is predicted vs 4 inches for many areeas of LAC.

Edited by Coconut Flan
  • Upvote 7
  • Thank You 1

Yesterday, Lori, the least loving grandmother in the world, *threw out* a storybook that a grandchild had asked her to read out loud. That little kid (presumably too young to read on their own) lost a prized possession and a wonderful tool for their developing literacy because they entrusted it to their grandmother.

Why would Lori (the least loving grandmother in the world) do such a thing? Because the storybook contained magic! Because Lori, apparently, can't tell the difference between a "Magician" in the first century Roman empire (as described in the Bible) and a character in a picture book.

She makes me so mad!

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 1
  • Sad 8
  • WTF 1

On 1/30/2024 at 8:03 PM, Coconut Flan said:

Wegmans Butter Boy French Butter is over $25/lb., and was well over $14/lb. when Lori first posted about her expensive butter (I remember mentioning it back then - I think it was about $20/lb. at the time). I doubt this is what Lori buys, though.

image.thumb.png.e0f41e14929b22d3665c96972fd549dc.png

Edited by thoughtful
clarity
  • Upvote 1

We don't have Wegmans here.  Normally Lori and I frequent the same stores and markets.  She could possibly have found some tiny specialty market I've missed but I'm not sure how.  Between a couple neighbors and me, we keep up with things like that.  It's kind of a hobby more than we shop there all the time.  If a new shop opens, one of us will go just to see what they have.   

Truffle butter would get her over $20 a pound in today's prices.  Outside that, the most expensive store in the area is still under $20 a pound. although it's pushing it. There is at least a $2 mark up over other stores for 8 ounces though.  

Edited by Coconut Flan
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

I may have found what she's buying.  I don't recall seeing this back when Lori was first talking about it, but maybe she had a source.  We have a supplier of organic raw butter for $16 a pound current price.  One of our East County farmers could have been making selected sales like our chicken farmer did when starting out.  

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

35 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

I may have found what she's buying.  I don't recall seeing this back when Lori was first talking about it, but maybe she had a source.  We have a supplier of organic raw butter for $16 a pound current price.  One of our East County farmers could have been making selected sales like our chicken farmer did when starting out.  

I bet you're right - raw might just be one of the buzzwords that Lori would think is magically more healthful.

I didn't realize you were in Lori's area and knew her shopping habits, when you said you'd never found the butter - I just thought you didn't think bizarrely expensive butter was a thing.  I get it now.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

I just read the phrase "parallel economy" from one of the leghumpers on the FB.

Fell down the rabbit hole researching that on Google.

Boy howdy some/ many of these fundie-gelicals are even nuttier that I ever could have imagined.

• Upvote 2

On 2/10/2024 at 3:37 PM, Pammy said:

esterday, Lori, the least loving grandmother in the world, *threw out* a storybook that a grandchild had asked her to read out loud. That little kid (presumably too young to read on their own) lost a prized possession and a wonderful tool for their developing literacy because they entrusted it to their grandmother.

When some replied on the same Twitter post, that imagination was good for children, Lori said something to the effect that her grandchildren do lots of make believe/pretend. 

If I weren't blocked, i would have said maybe the boys, but I'm sure not for the girls. The only thing she would let them play is "house" where they are the mother and have to take care of everyone else. I'm sure they aren't allowed to play "school" or any other game where the girls are anything other than a mother. 

• Upvote 1

Lying Lori lied again today In her FB post that her children never believed in Santa, the Tooth Fairy or the Easter Bunny. Because "We didn't lie to them".

Not sure about the last two in that list, but Lori's children absolutely believed in Santa.

That is until LoriKen decided to tell them there was no Santa (they were all very young). .... And filmed the children's trauma and tears because it was so funny LoriKen wanted to be able to watch it again and relive the moment.

Lori loves to suck all the joy out of life for everyone around her. She lives to do this. It is her raison d'etre.

The truly sad thing was the very large number of leghumpers/ fangirls who did the same thing. Because telling children about Santa is lying to them and if you do that they will never ever never believe you about anything, including Jesus.

If you lie and deceive about Santa how will they know you're not lying about Jesus? How can they possibly grow up to be honest adults?

Being deceived by their parents will make it nearly impossible to trust people.  This lying and deceit will sever relationships with the parents. Parents lie to children about Santa, etc. as entertainment for themselves. Rather like LoriKen filming telling their kids there was no Santa.

Quite a number of leghumpers mentioned they were very pleased and proud that their children spread "Santa is a lie and not real" everywhere they can -- friends, family, strangers, random people, church, public events, etc.

There were, of course, some obligatory comments that Easter and Christmas are pagan holidays/ traditions and we should instead celebrate the true Holy Days in the Bible.

Edited to add:   Oh and Santa is satanic because Santa is Satan (cue SNL's Church Lady).

Edited by Red Hair, Black Dress
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Thank You 1

Tell us your husband never acknowledges birthdays and Valentine's Day without telling us, Lori...

Tell me your husband, Lori...jpg

• Upvote 3